Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,616 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bbrdtylr's Correct Answers

Well it depends. I would try a reboot as suggested above first. The next step is probably a factory reset, so you'll want to back up all of your information and have your login in for for Google ... See more...
Well it depends. I would try a reboot as suggested above first. The next step is probably a factory reset, so you'll want to back up all of your information and have your login in for for Google to get it back. Do you have a case on it? I know some of those can affect the volume if it covers the display. If all else fails, call Verizon. It may be defective or damaged.
In order for the messages to show up in the log, they would have been sent through the service. Someone would have to access the her Messages account in order for it to show up in the log. Short ... See more...
In order for the messages to show up in the log, they would have been sent through the service. Someone would have to access the her Messages account in order for it to show up in the log. Short answer: I'm sure it is possible, it would require hacking your account so I recommend you change all passwords. If it was being spoofed and her number was used as caller id in another service or app, those messages would not show up in her log.