Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,578 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SMRyan's Correct Answers

Yes, it is.       OEM: RIM Model: 8330 Software Version: 4.5.0 Release 101 (Platform 3.2.0.51 / Applications 4.5.0.77) Approval Date: 09/26/08  
That issue regarding data outage was slated as resolved later that evening (March 22nd). I would make sure your blackberry is re-regsitered and programmed to ensure you are properly connected and... See more...
That issue regarding data outage was slated as resolved later that evening (March 22nd). I would make sure your blackberry is re-regsitered and programmed to ensure you are properly connected and synced with all systems.     Outside of the basic *228 + Send and Option 1 from your phone. Try making sure the blackberry is registered properly.     Go to Options   Go to Advanced Options   Go to host routing table   Push blackberry menu key (left of track ball or back key on the storm)   Select "Register Now"         This will re-send authentication to the BIS (Blackberry Internet Services) which may help with your issue.     Outside of that, it would then be worth contacting the Data Technical Support team via 1-800-922-0204, and selecting Technical Support.           Regards
PCMCIA cards fair well I know, but I would think VZW would push the USB more simply for the ease of plug and play compatability that people trend to like. Although performance wise they may fair ... See more...
PCMCIA cards fair well I know, but I would think VZW would push the USB more simply for the ease of plug and play compatability that people trend to like. Although performance wise they may fair the same as far as BUS speeds, I would again assume it's simply for the convenience of being able to plug the card in and go without less issues (drivers, etc..) as USB 2.0 is friendly with most Operating Systems.     Also, you're probably being prompted because of the fact you are most likely eligible to upgrade and just like with a phone, it will automatically prompt with that information even if the phone, or in this case device, is working fine. But again, if your PCMCIA card is working fine then, no worries right?     That's my opinion Message Edited by SMRyan on 03-20-2009 07:13 PM Message Edited by SMRyan on 03-20-2009 07:14 PM
You can setup chaperone services on up to 4 other devices on your calling plan. I would go to http://chaperone.vzw.com for an online demo of the features for Chaperone.       Here's a good ov... See more...
You can setup chaperone services on up to 4 other devices on your calling plan. I would go to http://chaperone.vzw.com for an online demo of the features for Chaperone.       Here's a good overview of it's abilities and features that may answer your above questions   Allows for the creation and cancellation of child zones as long as the Chaperone child device is powered on.  The ability to set up a notification alert if: A child arrives at the Child Zone. A child leaves the Child Zone.  A child arrives or leaves the Child Zone. Allows both parents to monitor one or more Chaperone Child devices by setting up Child Zone alerts. Up to 4 Child devices can be added to each Child Zone Each Child device can have up to 10 Child Zones created for it. Each Child Zone must have a unique name Message Edited by SMRyan on 03-18-2009 02:29 PM Message Edited by SMRyan on 03-18-2009 02:30 PM