Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,372 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Wildman's Correct Answers

How drop box works is that you install the app from the market and then you can upload the files to a storage box on the web and then you have a option to text the link to the file you want to sh... See more...
How drop box works is that you install the app from the market and then you can upload the files to a storage box on the web and then you have a option to text the link to the file you want to shar to the user, they can only access what you share with them so you can store a decent amount of files..   This does not tie up your bandwidth and they allow 2GIGs of storage for free..  Also once you upload a file the are quickly accessed from the app of the website..   Check out video at https://www.dropbox.com/
As you probally notice what ever method you used was against TOS and is not in the range of being discussed on this forum because but if you are looking to go the authorized way it will depend on... See more...
As you probally notice what ever method you used was against TOS and is not in the range of being discussed on this forum because but if you are looking to go the authorized way it will depend on what device you own because a number of the new devices support a feature called Mobile Hotspot which allows you to connect to your device as a router and use your data connection for the laptop or other wifi devices you want to connect..  They support around 5 device at one time but the use of this feature is not a free option.   Here is the list of going proces:  See full list at http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=mobileBroadband     Mobile Broadband Plans   How much data do you need? That depends on you. The more data you have, the more you can do like surf, game, and more.   Overage $10.00/GB (Overage charges occur when you exceed your plan's monthly allowance.)   Shop DevicesLearn More   Prepaid Mobile Broadband   Pay as you go. That way you only pay for the data you really need.   USB Modems & Dedicated Mobile Hotspots   Duration Data Amount Monthly Access Day 100MB $15 Week 300MB $30 Month 1GB $50 Month 5GB $80
Try powering on Airplane mode and then toggle it back off, this works sometimes if the data goes dormant..  Is the device showing your 2G or 3G data icon at the top status bar?
I am taking you are downloading from the market.....   How is you phones reception, do you have a good signal and have you tried using wifi?
If a system file is missing a hard reset is the only solution but I was hoping you was just overlooking something...  Sounds like it is time to backup and reset..
Open the contact information in the phone area and select Menu / Edit and then scroll to where you should see a option to link and unlink the contact.
Should be under SD Card / DCIM
Download AirPush Detector from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.brosmike.airpushdetector&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5icm9zbWlrZS5haXJwdXNoZGV0ZWN0b3IiXQ.. or Addons D... See more...
Download AirPush Detector from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.brosmike.airpushdetector&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5icm9zbWlrZS5haXJwdXNoZGV0ZWN0b3IiXQ.. or Addons Detector at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.denper.addonsdetector&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kZW5wZXIuYWRkb25zZGV0ZWN0b3IiXQ.. and scan the system, it will show you all apps that you got installed that has status bar advertising because you have a app installed that is possibly spamming you through the status bar..
Backup Assisantant does not play well with a number of smartphones.....  Google is more stable....   Try Importing all contacts to Google and then all you have to do is check the double entries... See more...
Backup Assisantant does not play well with a number of smartphones.....  Google is more stable....   Try Importing all contacts to Google and then all you have to do is check the double entries and select delete..   1. Log into Verizon Backup Assistant 2. Click on Export to CSV 3. Save File as (or Rename to) Contacts (it should already be converted to CSV so including .csv is redundant) 4. Log into Gmail/Google Voice 5. Click on Contacts 6. Click on Import 7. Browse for the Contacts (.csv) file 8. Click Import 9. Disable BA by going to Settings / Applucations . Manage Applications / All Tab / Sync Service / Clear All   All contacts on youir device should sync to Google af they are not in the BA backup...   Now I do say should because no software is perfect.
Since you are lock in a contract and you are wanting to make the change the company really isnt forced to do anything by they gave you a option to proceed...    No matter what device they allow... See more...
Since you are lock in a contract and you are wanting to make the change the company really isnt forced to do anything by they gave you a option to proceed...    No matter what device they allow you to get they would be loosing revenue by voiding a years worth  of contract payments, if they upgrade you now and you regularly pay 100.00 a month (Example only) that would be 1200.00 and then you buying device at new contract price (Usually 100.00 to 150.00 discounted from retail) that wont cover what is being lost..  If you think about it this also would not include the device you got already (Droid X) at a discounted price..   Let me make it clear I am not defending the company, I am just viewing it from a business angle and upgrading users everytime a customer isnt happy with a device that they already bought and has own for some time just isnt a sound business decision..   The company is in business to make money and no matter what people believ a company does take a hit to supply customer service sometimes and I cant say with all the network work that has been taking effect to bring the 4G network online that the customer is the only on eating the bill..
The phone displays all multiple image files as a slide show that appears to be a video but they are not, the app does not change image files format and this would be what needs to happen if it is... See more...
The phone displays all multiple image files as a slide show that appears to be a video but they are not, the app does not change image files format and this would be what needs to happen if it is sent as a image...   Also not all devices support animated MMS but if you want to send the file as a Slideshow you would have to send it as such...    Under the email option to add a attachment you will see the option for a slideshow, if you selsct that and the user you send it to has a device that supports slide show it will flip through the images as a slideshow but if not it will show a individual images.
Like Ann reported, I believe this is a stock Live Wallpaper and this is why you can not uninstall it and it did not get carried over from another device because it doesnt work that way because th... See more...
Like Ann reported, I believe this is a stock Live Wallpaper and this is why you can not uninstall it and it did not get carried over from another device because it doesnt work that way because the file would be located in the devices internal memory that you cant access...   Are you looking under wallpaper or animated wallpaper areas?   Also out of curiousity is there a reason that you are worried about removing this wallpaper?  If it is a stock wallpaper a hard rest wont help anyway because its part of OS.
Photos are located in SD Card / DCIM   Enable USB Mass Storage Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable. From the home screen, select and hold the status bar (locate... See more...
Photos are located in SD Card / DCIM   Enable USB Mass Storage Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable. From the home screen, select and hold the status bar (located at the top of the display). Drag the window shade to the bottom of the display. Select USB connected. Select Connect USB storage. If presented, select OK.     Disable USB Mass Storage Select Stop to disable USB storage mode. If the USB mass storage screen is not visible, press the Home key, press the Menu button, select Notifications then select Turn off USB storage.
This seem to be a consistant issue after update for apps that was moved to the sd card, usually the easies fix is to backup personal data and hard reset.
If you want to update you need to install 2.11.605.5 to be on the latest build, if you cant get the official release pushed to your device just do a search for 2.11.605.5 Official RUU since your ... See more...
If you want to update you need to install 2.11.605.5 to be on the latest build, if you cant get the official release pushed to your device just do a search for 2.11.605.5 Official RUU since your device isnt under warrenty anyway and install it.   In my opinion this method is safer than having the update pushed and take a chance of having a corrupt update file.
Schedules been a little heavy..   Also I missed that they was speaking of text messages....   This should work for this situation also....   Open text message thread view under messaging and ... See more...
Schedules been a little heavy..   Also I missed that they was speaking of text messages....   This should work for this situation also....   Open text message thread view under messaging and then click the bubble where the text message is and a pop up window will give you options and forward is one of them, click forward and input name to send to.  
Open text message thread view under messaging and then click the bubble where the text message is and a pop up window will give you options and forward is one of them, click forward and input nam... See more...
Open text message thread view under messaging and then click the bubble where the text message is and a pop up window will give you options and forward is one of them, click forward and input name to send to.  
Stock lock screen does not normally support 3rd party widgets so you wont find any third party players that allows you access while on lock screen..  As for the player I perfer Meridian Media Pla... See more...
Stock lock screen does not normally support 3rd party widgets so you wont find any third party players that allows you access while on lock screen..  As for the player I perfer Meridian Media Player Revolute from https://market.android.com/details?id=org.iii.romulus.meridian&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm9yZy5paWkucm9tdWx1cy5tZXJpZGlhbiJd
Sounds like you may got a corrupt installation, did you download from Market or side loaded it from another source?   The error you are seeing can come from a misconfigured apk or a corrupt ins... See more...
Sounds like you may got a corrupt installation, did you download from Market or side loaded it from another source?   The error you are seeing can come from a misconfigured apk or a corrupt installer, try downloading the apk again and make sure you disable antivirus if you download on a PC.   You can read over this page to explain a bit about the error you have....  http://www.madewithmarmalade.com/devnet/docs#/tools/uibuilder/uibuildertutorialapp.html
Lets see if I can make this simple, the Android Version is the base code number (Starting Point) and the firmware number is to identify the features and options included on that release.  All dev... See more...
Lets see if I can make this simple, the Android Version is the base code number (Starting Point) and the firmware number is to identify the features and options included on that release.  All device that have 2.3.4 for example has the same OS but once they add and test options and software that is device specific they label each change with a firmware number to identify which device is supported.  Kind of concider it like Windows xp with Service Pack 1 and the Service Pack 2...  Windows XP is the base and then SP1 and SP2 has diffrent firware versions because they are modified version on the original release.   There is more to it but this is the basic concept.