Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,101 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Wildman's Correct Answers

Try Wudget locker at http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker, it allows you to use a number of lock designs like iPhone, Sense or Custom Android    
I never heard of that one, sounds like you better call GhostBuster. .. Just Playing, but seriously I haven't heard of that happening and I really don't get how it can be possible because the pho... See more...
I never heard of that one, sounds like you better call GhostBuster. .. Just Playing, but seriously I haven't heard of that happening and I really don't get how it can be possible because the phone doesn't allow you to remove anything without acknowledging the uninstall first.   That's a strange one....   Are you using Launcher Pro because it has a option to hide apps from the drawer, Try holding on homescreen and select Shortcut from the list and see if the app shows in the list for shortcuts, if so then the app isn't uninstalled but somehow the shortcut on drawer is hidden or removed.
You can press and hold the wrong links and then drag item to recycle bin at bottom then recreate the link by 1. Pressing on screen until menu pops up 2. Select Widget 3. Contact quick link
There is a 1.2 mb size limit on sending files, the size of files determine how many files can be attached and sent. Here is a post I found over on Incredible area about this issue, check it out..... See more...
There is a 1.2 mb size limit on sending files, the size of files determine how many files can be attached and sent. Here is a post I found over on Incredible area about this issue, check it out... http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-by-HTC/video-size-limit-on-MMS-htc-incredible/td-p/202887
demmo86rt wrote: Downloaded, can't wait to try it! Here is a better link for the download (sorry, yours confused me) http://rockplayer.freecoder.org/index_en.html Don't use the market link, it... See more...
demmo86rt wrote: Downloaded, can't wait to try it! Here is a better link for the download (sorry, yours confused me) http://rockplayer.freecoder.org/index_en.html Don't use the market link, it's not there. If you're not sure which version, there is an app to tell you in the market, just search for rockplayer (no space). Thanks for the link, I did not think to check link and realized later that it did not link directly to the page it was intended for, and I could not post a direct download link because of the forums rules... Sorry for the mix up, thanks again for a diffrent link   johnM356 wrote: The planned purchase price of $9.99 seems a little steep for a media player... I understand where you are coming from on the price.... but its still in beta and price can modify before full realease.  I really wouldnt have a issue paying for this app and supporting the developer because getting access to the system to allow such a cross platform list of formats supported isnt the easiestthing to do, this is why so many other players havent haent made their apps support so many formats so many formats.  In my opinion this is the Android  TCPMP player, I love that app on my WM device and I can see myself supporting this development further.   Sane me time having to refilter everytime, I can drop on card and go with this player..
After I posted this, I believe I figured out Verizons and Motorolas logic....... Since the voice command that completes the navigation and Voice to text actions through a web base application tha... See more...
After I posted this, I believe I figured out Verizons and Motorolas logic....... Since the voice command that completes the navigation and Voice to text actions through a web base application that has to retrieve information from web to complete request that at times may not be possible, the standard voice command application is a software based action that will allow you to access the contacts information that is saved on device... It is still a unique way to configure a device but in a way it has some logic.
  mackmech wrote: Good Morning Wildman and again thank you for your help... The pic that I'm trying to save is coming in on my comcast.net server and not a mms, I'm not sure why its showing ... See more...
  mackmech wrote: Good Morning Wildman and again thank you for your help... The pic that I'm trying to save is coming in on my comcast.net server and not a mms, I'm not sure why its showing a preview of the pic but it is. Holding the pic doesn't do anything but the i.   If you are seeing the "i" in the right hand lower corner you have opening the image in the viewer (need to back up one step and then instead of tapping to open, hold on file information and menu should open to save item), you need not open the file to see menu, the menu will not show if you open into the viewer,(If you see "i" you are in viewer), when on previous screen before image is opened is when you need to press and hold to get option menu to save.  I have been saving images from emails without issue following this example....     1. Open Email 2. At top there should be the number and the words "View Attachments" - Click on View Attachments 3. Now you should have a list of attachments with a arrow next to it if not downloaded. 4. Click file you want to download and you should get a animation where the arrow was that is indicating its being downloaded. 5. Once the animation stops this means file has been downloaded to a temp file to be viewed. 6. Now Press and Hold on file text and a window should open with three options - VIEW - SAVE- and SHARE 7. Select Save from list 8. Once complete it will have a little message at bottom of page that says "File was downloaded to SD Card" 9. Now file will be saved in SD / Messages folder on SD Card.   I am needing a screen shot app that doent need root or other pc to show instructions...
Still around Mid September, its not even September yet.. 
  pamway wrote: How do you email pictures from your phone?   There is many ways: Heres a few ways that works well....   Way #1 Open new email Click left button for menu Select At... See more...
  pamway wrote: How do you email pictures from your phone?   There is many ways: Heres a few ways that works well....   Way #1 Open new email Click left button for menu Select Attach Files Select browser type from list Browse to file Select Image (File will be attached at this point) Select sender and subject for email and hit send.. Way #2 Open photo in stock Gallery app (Other apps should have simular options) Click left button for menu Select Share from list Select Email Select sender and subject for email and hit send..  
I have been looking for something like this for awhile but I was always searching for lock apps and this one never came up, I am assuming because the name really wasnt clear of what the app reall... See more...
I have been looking for something like this for awhile but I was always searching for lock apps and this one never came up, I am assuming because the name really wasnt clear of what the app really was... I have installed so many app just to find one that worked the way it should, amd to my surprise when I decided to visit a site I havent in some time and they was talking about this app...  After installing free version for about a hour and tested it everyway I could think of, it because clear I had to buy it.   Crazy how thing just fall in your lap when you are not looking..
Update:  I figured out how to resolve this issue, under the My Accounts app there is a list of all log ons for the system and I noticed that the youtube log on was listed here so I removed it and... See more...
Update:  I figured out how to resolve this issue, under the My Accounts app there is a list of all log ons for the system and I noticed that the youtube log on was listed here so I removed it and this resolved and stopped the error notice
Nova does not come pre installed, I downloaded it from http://www.gameloft.com/android-games/nova/ for 4.99
Try to create the folder, I gave instructions to another user to do this and they never replied back but I believed it worked, if this doesnt work try Ringo Lite or Ringtone Picker
There in Storage Card/DCIM/Camera folder, you can access them through file browser or connect through pc.
If you feel under the level to qualify for early renewal you should get device for 299.99 or 199.99 (After Mail In Rebate) but if you buy online or from a company like Best Buy you have the disco... See more...
If you feel under the level to qualify for early renewal you should get device for 299.99 or 199.99 (After Mail In Rebate) but if you buy online or from a company like Best Buy you have the discount automatically removed and you just pay the 199.99 at time of purchase....
Thanks everyone for the information, I will investigate more when I get my device because I really think this will be a learning curve for me for a little while... 
Its all good , glad to know information is out there, this deffently looks like a item to look into, I was just looking at the specs information listed on Verizons site, I was really glad to h... See more...
Its all good , glad to know information is out there, this deffently looks like a item to look into, I was just looking at the specs information listed on Verizons site, I was really glad to hear that they decided to go with the 1 gig chip instead of the 700 mhz chip earlier reported.  Been a Windows user so long but this making me to reconcider.