Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,515 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Wildman's Correct Answers

If you need to change the language all you have to do is activate voice command and while the popup shows with the mic on the screen, press menu button / Settings and select the option that says ... See more...
If you need to change the language all you have to do is activate voice command and while the popup shows with the mic on the screen, press menu button / Settings and select the option that says Language..
You could contact CS and they should be able to walk you through the process to manually program the network settings into the programming menu.
lilhairhut wrote: i have pondered over this wildman but i'm not real phone savy and when i open that screen i am afraid i will turn off or delete one of the system apps and won't know how... See more...
lilhairhut wrote: i have pondered over this wildman but i'm not real phone savy and when i open that screen i am afraid i will turn off or delete one of the system apps and won't know how to recover it!!! Understandable if you dont feel comfrontable stay away from it until you feel that it is for you and just for the record the application can not delete or remove any applications, it just closes the app and when the system requires the app it will automatically open the program again but if a system app is closed it can make device unstable, so once again dont try this if you are not comfrontable. Clearing the cache was a good suggestion that works well a large amount of the time, so you cant do back with this option...
Try looking under the Settings / Wireless and Networks /Usually there is a Mobile Network option with a check..  Another option is to download Power Widget from https://market.android.com/details... See more...
Try looking under the Settings / Wireless and Networks /Usually there is a Mobile Network option with a check..  Another option is to download Power Widget from https://market.android.com/details?id=at.abraxas.powerwidget.free&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImF0LmFicmF4YXMucG93ZXJ3aWRnZXQuZnJlZSJd because it has a option to add the data connection as a button on your homepage and you can toggle it from there.
Since I am unsure what device you have I can not give you the correct method for your device because with some devices there are diffrences... I perfer the universal method, download QikPic fr... See more...
Since I am unsure what device you have I can not give you the correct method for your device because with some devices there are diffrences... I perfer the universal method, download QikPic from https://market.android.com/details?id=com.alensw.PicFolder&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hbGVuc3cuUGljRm9sZGVyIl0.and then the folder of images you want to delete you can press and hold and then select delete from the gallery..
Online Manual http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/ Downloadable Manual http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_galaxy_nexus/galaxynexus_manual.pdf
Yes it will work through the walls without issues, the network extender is like a wireless router but for your cell reception and depending on location  area it works through walls well...  My ne... See more...
Yes it will work through the walls without issues, the network extender is like a wireless router but for your cell reception and depending on location  area it works through walls well...  My neighbor can access my extender from their house so this should give you a ideal of how well this works.
The problem is that Backup Assistance backs up to Verizons storage server not to your PC, are you sure that BA is the issue...   Also I would also let you know that BA has issues with a nuber of ... See more...
The problem is that Backup Assistance backs up to Verizons storage server not to your PC, are you sure that BA is the issue...   Also I would also let you know that BA has issues with a nuber of smartphones and it is best to backup all your contacts to Google instead.
I cant remember the exact area but look under Settings / Security / Check Device Administrator and uncheck the app from the list....  also if I remember the option will show in uninstall to disab... See more...
I cant remember the exact area but look under Settings / Security / Check Device Administrator and uncheck the app from the list....  also if I remember the option will show in uninstall to disable force lock option...
No matter if you backup or not the apps information is stored with your Google Market account, all you should have to do is open the market / press manu / My Apps and then it will list all your p... See more...
No matter if you backup or not the apps information is stored with your Google Market account, all you should have to do is open the market / press manu / My Apps and then it will list all your payed apps...   Did you use the same gmail account you used on the previous device? Try logging into the gmail market account online and see if the applications that you installed are listed their and if so you can select the apps and push them back to the device...
Tiny Flashlight + LED https://market.android.com/details?id=com.devuni.flashlight&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5kZXZ1bmkuZmxhc2hsaWdodCJd  
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=51426&sayt=samsung%20galaxy%20nexus%20speed%20dial*     Speed Dial - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung From the home screen, selec... See more...
http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=51426&sayt=samsung%20galaxy%20nexus%20speed%20dial*     Speed Dial - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung From the home screen, select Apps. From the WIDGETS tab, select and hold Direct dial. Drag the widget to the desired home screen then release. For the widget to be successfully added, there must be sufficient space within the selected home screen. Select a contact. If the contact contains multiple numbers, select the desired number.
The file are located in a area that is not accessable because security wont allow access....  The reason why you do not see the same alerts in every menu because you have a ringtone, notification... See more...
The file are located in a area that is not accessable because security wont allow access....  The reason why you do not see the same alerts in every menu because you have a ringtone, notification and alert storage area and those item only show under the group that they are sorted for...     You can download all ringers on your device from here....  http://www.mediafire.com/?dbu9332258z3pi0   Extract and drop on SD Card root keeping directory intact but if you want the "Transparent piano" as a ringer move the file to the ringtone folder because it is in the notification folder now...
All you have to do is Insert the old card if the PC card reader, then put other card in phone and mount as storage device..   Once both cards show copy all files from old card and open phone ca... See more...
All you have to do is Insert the old card if the PC card reader, then put other card in phone and mount as storage device..   Once both cards show copy all files from old card and open phone card and paste onto the card in phone and all data will be copied..  Once all is copied then unmount phone and allow card to be read and then you will be good and you can format or just remove the card from reader in PC.  
There is not way to disable the lock screen permanently but you should be able to download NoLock from the market and then the only time the lock screen will show is after a reboot but after unlo... See more...
There is not way to disable the lock screen permanently but you should be able to download NoLock from the market and then the only time the lock screen will show is after a reboot but after unlocking that one time the lock screen should stay compressed until next reboot...   Just to make sure you understand what you are asking, if you disable the slide to unlock option if the device wakes in your pocket you have a chance to delete files, call people or change a setting because there wont be anything to restrict screen interaction...   Just figured I would point out the positive and the negitives..
SallyC wrote: I'm looking the simulator for configuring the RAZR's hotspot functionality, and see there's the option to set preferred security type, password as well as manage users.  Do you ... See more...
SallyC wrote: I'm looking the simulator for configuring the RAZR's hotspot functionality, and see there's the option to set preferred security type, password as well as manage users.  Do you have to do all that or can you just turn it on (as in step 1) and then leave it open so any wifi device nearby can access it?   You do not have to set up a security for your hotspot but it is wise because without security anyone can log into your device when the hotspot is on and use your devices internet without asking...   Not a wise thing to do but you can leave it disable and use it but don't be surprised when someone logins without your knowledge and exceed your bandwidth.   Also, I know there's a limit in you plan as far as how much data your hotspot can use, but is there a limit on how many users can access it at once?  So if I turn it on can my husband and I both be using it to access the Internet?   The device will allow up to 5 devices at one time but remember that more users mean more data used and this could cause a slow connection or even a connection disconnect, I will not use more than 2 devices at one time on my device and I have the unlimited plan...   Unlimited doesn't mean bandwidth, if load gets to high device gets hot and cause issues.     Simple questions, but I've no experience with this and just trying to learn.  Thanks.  
From the information I see on the Prepaid pricing page at http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=prepaid it looks like the cheapest option it gives you for a smartphone is about 80.00 or ... See more...
From the information I see on the Prepaid pricing page at http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plans/?page=prepaid it looks like the cheapest option it gives you for a smartphone is about 80.00 or more dollars           3G Monthly Plans (Smartphone and BlackBerry devices)   Voice Only   Anytime Minutes Monthly Access Per-Minute Rate After Allowance 450 $44.99 45¢/Minute 900 $64.99 40¢/Minute Unlimited $74.99 25¢/Minute   Messaging   Messages Monthly Allowance Pay As You Go (per text message sent[per recipient] and received) 20¢/Text 25¢/Picture & Video 250+ Unlimited Mobile to Mobile $10 Unlimited $20   Data (web and email)   Data Allowance Monthly Allowance   Unlimited $30   Messaging Messages Monthly Access   Pay As You Go (per text message sent[per recipient] and received) 20¢/Text 25¢/Picture & Video   Unlimited $20
In most cases only the developer can answer when a update will hit to add compatibility...   You do know that the screen resolution could be a factor also because most apps are made for spacific ... See more...
In most cases only the developer can answer when a update will hit to add compatibility...   You do know that the screen resolution could be a factor also because most apps are made for spacific screen resolution and the app may simply not know how to render the screens video and closes......   Have you tried clearing the data for the app because I have learned that when you change OS sometimes data saved from the old OS has a history to cause app to crash...   Sometimes clearing the apps data works with some apps...   Also on the reverse side I have had apps that didnt work from a clear install with all data deleted and I have to restore from a backup to get the app to work again..   Looks like you have to try clearing data and if that doesnt work and you have a backup app try restore the apps data from recovery..
ATK usually causes issues if you do not understand the configuration options, the latest build excluded primary system file from the auto close option so system issues are cut down to a minimal b... See more...
ATK usually causes issues if you do not understand the configuration options, the latest build excluded primary system file from the auto close option so system issues are cut down to a minimal but you may want to check and see if the app has been made ICS compatible because things that is fine to close on 2,2 or 2.3 may give worse outcome..   I would probally stay away from it with ICS to play safe but its your decision....
Droid X does not have the acces in it systems API to do screen shots from the device without voiding warrenty, but you can search the web for the SDK method that allows you to take screenshots fr... See more...
Droid X does not have the acces in it systems API to do screen shots from the device without voiding warrenty, but you can search the web for the SDK method that allows you to take screenshots from the PC....   There is also a app on the market the reported to be able to do this, the only thing if I remember you have to activate the program everytime you restart by plugging into a pc and running a app and then you can screen shot without issues as long as you dont restart device..   Check market for a app called "No Root Screen Shot It"