Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,976 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Androidatic's Correct Answers

I ordered the Incredible yesterday.  I actually received a call from the person at Verizon's Executive Relations department who helped me out originally. She asked why I hadn't ordered the Incred... See more...
I ordered the Incredible yesterday.  I actually received a call from the person at Verizon's Executive Relations department who helped me out originally. She asked why I hadn't ordered the Incredible yet since she made the concession to allow me to get it.  She actually went into my account and simply changed the date of my contract renewal, allowing me to get the phone.  It was as easy as that for Verizon, so don't ever let them tell you that they 'can't do it". They can do anything they want if you get to the right people.   As it turns out, once a complaint goes to Executive Relations, the representative that handles the complaint MUST close out the complaint in their system.  This means that there has to be a resolution to the complaint.  So if you keep pushing and don't give up on your (reasonable) demand, the rep must find a way to resolve it.  Until she had confirmation that I had ordered the phone, her complaint file remained open. I have always received good responses from Verizon in the past...once I complained enough.  If your demand is reasonable, they will concede to you eventually.  You still need to go throug the normal channels before you go to Executive Relations.  They will pull up your account and every conversation that you have with Verizon is documented on your account.  Verizon doesn't make it easy, but they will work with you if you make enough noise and get to the right people. On an added note, she did say that Verizon was working with HTC on the 2.1 but that they had no date of release.  I asked if she could guarantee that it would be released at some point, and she said that although they are working on it, it's not a definite as there is a possibility that they might not be able to get it to work.  So as of now, it's still a possibility that it will be released.