Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,806 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

nmchileman's Correct Answers

Well, you have a couple options. If you want another phone right away ship the package right away. Then call Customer Service and ask to do a Worry Free Guarantee exchange. You can prove you sent... See more...
Well, you have a couple options. If you want another phone right away ship the package right away. Then call Customer Service and ask to do a Worry Free Guarantee exchange. You can prove you sent back the phone with the tracking number and they'll be able to order you whatever phone you want. Keep in mind you may have to pay up front for the mail in rebate (that you received instantly online) AND you will have to pay a $35 restocking fee.    Your second option is to send the phone back and wait for your upgrade date to be rolled back. That could take 1-2 billing cycles or 3-5 days. It's really the luck of the draw. However, you avoid having to pay a restocking fee and you're able to order online again so you get the instant rebate again.    Convenience always comes at a cost. 
Mobile IM is included in the unlimited messaging plan you're paying for. On some handsets it takes about 1 megabyte to initially download the application, but most have it preinstalled. 
I tried selecting update from within the Facebook options, but it didn't recognize any new version. So I just went directly to www.blackberry.com/facebook and downloaded it there.
The actual amount of text messages sent/received is hardly ever wrong. VZW invests thousands, maybe millions of dollars into software that tracks customer's usage for minutes, texts and data. So ... See more...
The actual amount of text messages sent/received is hardly ever wrong. VZW invests thousands, maybe millions of dollars into software that tracks customer's usage for minutes, texts and data. So it's not likely the system would be faulty. A glitch every now and then? Perhaps, but not likely. Your best bet is to review your text message detail and count the messages sent/received. You can do this thru the MyBill tab under Bill Details. You will be able to find a listing of ALL your texts sent/received, the to/from # and the date/time. More than likely you'll actually find you did use that many texts, in which case you should just get unlimited texting. It shouldn't be too much more expensive if you're already paying $15 for a text package.   If you simply call and speak to a rep and say "this isn't possible, i'm disputing this"..I imagine the rep would have a hard time trying not to laugh.
Password Keeper can only be updated/edited directly on the device, currently there is no PC based option.   Yes, it can be "syncronized" the same way any of your other Blackberry data can. Usin... See more...
Password Keeper can only be updated/edited directly on the device, currently there is no PC based option.   Yes, it can be "syncronized" the same way any of your other Blackberry data can. Using the Backup/Restore option from the Main Menu is where you start. You'll want to click on the Advanced icon from there. The right hand window is everything that is currently on your device that you can back up (messages, options, contacts..etc). On the left hand side is the file that you create to save (or if you already have one saved it's where you can open and select items to restore). You can back up/restore everything or only single items.
Your voicemail, no. It will always send you a notification because that's the only way you have of knowing you got a voicemail. The missed call log can be changed so it doesn't show up in your mes... See more...
Your voicemail, no. It will always send you a notification because that's the only way you have of knowing you got a voicemail. The missed call log can be changed so it doesn't show up in your messages list. From the main screen hit the green Send button, hit menu and select Options. From there go to Call Logging and you can select NONE. Now you will only get visiual notification of a missed call.
You get charged $9.99 a month no matter when you sign up for it. If you sign up for it on the 1st then you get billed on the 1st of every month. So sign up on the 1st and cancel on the 30th you o... See more...
You get charged $9.99 a month no matter when you sign up for it. If you sign up for it on the 1st then you get billed on the 1st of every month. So sign up on the 1st and cancel on the 30th you only get charged once.
There is not an additional charge for sending/receiving picture/video messages if you have the Select plan. Yes, MMS does use the EVDO network, but all the transport is covered by your messaging ... See more...
There is not an additional charge for sending/receiving picture/video messages if you have the Select plan. Yes, MMS does use the EVDO network, but all the transport is covered by your messaging plan. So you should not see any additional charge for MMS messages.   In case you were wondering, or might wonder in the future; the same also applies to your Mobile IM use.
VCast songs you purchase CAN'T be used as a ringtone. There's nothing to "fix" it as it's functioning as designed. The $1.99 you pay for songs only lets you play them on the device. Solution? Lea... See more...
VCast songs you purchase CAN'T be used as a ringtone. There's nothing to "fix" it as it's functioning as designed. The $1.99 you pay for songs only lets you play them on the device. Solution? Learn to download your own music for free and convert those into ringtones.
  spotlight00 wrote: The company I work for has a dedicated Verizon website where we get online discounts as well as corporate discounts so it is possible.  I've just never ordered online, a... See more...
  spotlight00 wrote: The company I work for has a dedicated Verizon website where we get online discounts as well as corporate discounts so it is possible.  I've just never ordered online, always gone through the store because the phones I was buying didn't differ in price from the store to onlne....so I have no idea how the return policy works when ordering online.  Do I take it to the store?  Is there a return shipping slip included in the package I receive?  It sounds like more of a hassle than it's worth.  And 4 days without a phone?  Or do they reactivate your previous phone?     1. You'd want to check your corporate intranet site first to see if you actually do get a better deal there, it's possible. 2. you return it the same way it came. There's a prepaid shipping label that comes in the box. 3. Of course they can reactivate your old phone.   Waiting 4 days was just my suggestion to avoid the $35 restocking fee. But if you're okay with losing money that can be spent on a dinner for two, then you don't HAVE to wait 4 days.   Exchanges aren't that difficult. Most only have an issue because of some complication that the user caused themselves; they don't have all the paperwork to send back, they lost the return tracking number and have no way of proving they sent it back, they attempt too many exchanges and abuse the system so juggling all the different orders gets confusing..etc etc. Just as long as you have all your ducks in a row and you keep ALL your paperwork, you should be fine.
With the Connect plan you do get unlimited to messaging to anyone on any network.   As far as your bill, just look thru the bill detail and it'll break down all your monthly access charges. Reg... See more...
With the Connect plan you do get unlimited to messaging to anyone on any network.   As far as your bill, just look thru the bill detail and it'll break down all your monthly access charges. Register for MyVerizon and click on the MyBill tab. That'll give you a breakdown of everything.   With what you provided; $69.99, $35 activation and $2 insurance = $108 + tax. And I imagine beyond that you got charged a partial month of service from when you activated thru the end of your first bill cycle. But viewing your actual bill will be the only way to know.
I think we're debating different points here. I'm saying that despite the Milstone being WCDMA you still can't run it off VZW's network. The WCDMA bands are not the same that VZW uses. Plus, you ... See more...
I think we're debating different points here. I'm saying that despite the Milstone being WCDMA you still can't run it off VZW's network. The WCDMA bands are not the same that VZW uses. Plus, you can't activate a Non-VZW device on VZW service. So any which way you splice it, dice it, or massage it you're not getting the Milestone on VZW. You'd only be able to run it off T-Mo or AT&T.   But thanks for your crash course on GSM and CDMA frequency bands. It was a lovely refresher.
Correction Suzy, the Connect plan includes Mobile Email as well. So it's included in both the Premium and Connect plans.   If you got that text message advising you that it's included in you... See more...
Correction Suzy, the Connect plan includes Mobile Email as well. So it's included in both the Premium and Connect plans.   If you got that text message advising you that it's included in your plan then you're good to go. The Mobile Email page that you're seeing will ALWAYS say that. Sometimes if you highlight the subscription option of $5 it should start scrolling and it will say (included in Premium and Connect plans). But go ahead and download the application. You will not be charged an additional $5 if you already have the Premium or Connect plans.   Also, included with both of these plans is unlimited data access. So you would not be charged extra to access your emails using the Mobile Email application or for web browsing.   Review the included plan features for Select, Connect and Premium here.
Yeah, when you return a phone all of that rolls back to what it was before. So you'll get your discount again.
You can go to this page and click on the Find Out Now button to enter in up to 5 numbers at a time and it'll tell if it's VZW or not.
Find the email settings icon on your device and click on it. You should see the log in screen asking you the username/password, but there should also be a link that says "Forgot Password". Click ... See more...
Find the email settings icon on your device and click on it. You should see the log in screen asking you the username/password, but there should also be a link that says "Forgot Password". Click on that and confirm your username and it will be sent as an email to your device displaying the password.
I think the person on the phone lied to you. This isn't something that's possible as VZW only stores the content of text messages on their servers for 3-5 days and even those cannot be resent to ... See more...
I think the person on the phone lied to you. This isn't something that's possible as VZW only stores the content of text messages on their servers for 3-5 days and even those cannot be resent to you. Maybe they were saying you could get the phone numbers you called/texted for the last 6 months? In which case that would be available thru your MyVerizon account under the MyBill tab.
Given your usage needs there's a couple of voice/text options that might work for you.   Voice: 900 Minutes = $59.99 1350 Minutes = $79.99 Both plans include unlimited Night & Weekends @ 9pm... See more...
Given your usage needs there's a couple of voice/text options that might work for you.   Voice: 900 Minutes = $59.99 1350 Minutes = $79.99 Both plans include unlimited Night & Weekends @ 9pm, unlimited VZW-VZW calling and 5 Friends & Family numbers of your choosing.   Text $10 package for 500 out of network messages $15 package for 1,500 out of network messages. Both plans include unlimited VZW-VZW messages.   Or for $20 more on the two voice plans you can have unlimited messaging to anybody. So $79.99 for 900 Select and $99.99 for 1350 Select. The "Select" is what gives you unlimited messaging to everyone.   No matter how you set up your plan the data plan is going to be $29.99 for unlimited data access for web browsing, applications and email.    Hope that helps clear stuff up.
Security deposits can be anywhere from $75-$400 and they're held for 1 year if you don't have any reversed payments or don't get interrupted for non-payment. After one year it's dispursed onto yo... See more...
Security deposits can be anywhere from $75-$400 and they're held for 1 year if you don't have any reversed payments or don't get interrupted for non-payment. After one year it's dispursed onto your account and applied toward any balance at that time.   You can call VZW to have a credit check run before deciding to activate service.
You need to download VZ Access manager which can be found at: www.vzam.net. You'll select your OS, device model: Blackberry 8330 and it will download the required drivers and software. Once instal... See more...
You need to download VZ Access manager which can be found at: www.vzam.net. You'll select your OS, device model: Blackberry 8330 and it will download the required drivers and software. Once installed there's a set up wizard that will run you through configuring your device and settings to connect. Before you do that you want to make sure you have the Mobile Broandband Connect feature on your account. The price depends on your existing data plan. If you have the $29.99 data plan then it will be an additional $30. If you have the $44.99 data plan then you'll need to pay $15. You get a total of 5GB of acess for tethering.