Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,385 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Klue's Correct Answers

If the screen is still frozen I would just let the phones battery completly die and shut off. Put it in the charger for a few minutes, turn it on to see if it boots up.
I have a S7 and in developers options under settings there is a selection called "stay awake" where the screen will never sleep while charging.
Try clearing your system cache. 1.  First, turn off your Galaxy S7 and get into Recovery menu. 2.  Press volume up + home + power button simultaneously. Keep on holding the buttons till you see And... See more...
Try clearing your system cache. 1.  First, turn off your Galaxy S7 and get into Recovery menu. 2.  Press volume up + home + power button simultaneously. Keep on holding the buttons till you see Android figure on your screen. 3.  Now you will see a number of options on the screen. Use volume keys to navigate to “Wipe          Cache Partition“. Use the power button to select it. 4.  Now it will confirm if you really want to wipe cache. Select yes. See the log on the bottom of the screen. When clearing cache process will be complete. Then          select   5.  “Reboot System Now” to restart your phone
Settings > Developer options > Turn off Auto update system.
From a simple Google search.   How to create a group on Galaxy S10 and add contacts to it [easy steps] Want to create a group on Galaxy S10? Follow the steps below to know how to create a group of... See more...
From a simple Google search.   How to create a group on Galaxy S10 and add contacts to it [easy steps] Want to create a group on Galaxy S10? Follow the steps below to know how to create a group of your contacts and add members to it afterwards. We also include the steps on how to delete the group later on. Open Contacts app. Tap the Settings menu icon at the upper left (three horizontal lines). Tap Create group. Create a group name. If you want, you can also assign a ringtone for this group. Tap Add member to begin adding contacts to this group. Select the contacts you want to add. Tap Done at the bottom. Tap Save.
Drag down your full icon list, you will notice three vertical dots upper right hand corner of the display, touch that then touch edit. Just press on the icon and drag it to the desired location.
I've had 4-5 updates on my S7 since I got it new last May. Since your phone is new it is only logical that all pending updates will get pushed to the phone. The last two updates I received were R... See more...
I've had 4-5 updates on my S7 since I got it new last May. Since your phone is new it is only logical that all pending updates will get pushed to the phone. The last two updates I received were RS4APH1 on 9/23 and RU4AP13 on 11/21.
Log into the Play store and tap on the three bars to left hand corner. Scroll down to settings and tap. Tap on Auto update apps then make sure Auto update apps over wifi only is selected. By doin... See more...
Log into the Play store and tap on the three bars to left hand corner. Scroll down to settings and tap. Tap on Auto update apps then make sure Auto update apps over wifi only is selected. By doing this while you are off wifi apps will not update using data. Only thing I can recommend for unstable wifi is to make sure your router has the latest updates and drivers. Also what you can do while you are home, shut off data and that will force the phone to use wifi. Good Luck
Since you are within your 14 day return period the smart move would be to take it back and exchange it.
You tackle the problem by installing a SD card, then move all the apps, music, photos, and videos that you personally installed to the card.  You will then free up the necessary space you desire.... See more...
You tackle the problem by installing a SD card, then move all the apps, music, photos, and videos that you personally installed to the card.  You will then free up the necessary space you desire. Leave those misc files alone unless your want to brick your phone.  I used the S4 this way for 3 years and never had memory problems.  By doing this all your app updates will go to the card leaving your internal memory with sufficient space to install software updates to your operating system.
I did this to stop the repeated notifications on my Galaxy S7.  Your menu layout will probably be a little different. Go to Settings > System > Accessibility > Notification reminder.  Make sur... See more...
I did this to stop the repeated notifications on my Galaxy S7.  Your menu layout will probably be a little different. Go to Settings > System > Accessibility > Notification reminder.  Make sure it is turned off. You will then get only one notification sound.
I'm running the same upgrade on a S7 and data needs to be turned on to get the little number bubble to appear on the voicemail icon.
Well since you are a self proclaimed NOOB, the Auto setting is the place to start. This camera takes excellent shots in Auto and I would estimate at 99.9 percent of all camera shots are shot with... See more...
Well since you are a self proclaimed NOOB, the Auto setting is the place to start. This camera takes excellent shots in Auto and I would estimate at 99.9 percent of all camera shots are shot with this mode. I have never ventured into Manual Mode yet as the only photo editing I had to do was cropping and that was done inside the camera. Once you get used to handling the camera and understand what the other modes are for then venture out and experiment with the other modes. There is no best setting and mode to getting the best picture as every situation is a little different, such as lighting, distance, motion. Experience will tell you what to do later on. One nice thing about digital photography is take lots of photos of the same scene and then delete the ones you don't like or need.
Tap and hold an empty area on a home screen.  Tap Widgets (located at the bottom).  Tap and hold a widget and drag to the preferred home screen. For the widget to be successfully added, ... See more...
Tap and hold an empty area on a home screen.  Tap Widgets (located at the bottom).  Tap and hold a widget and drag to the preferred home screen. For the widget to be successfully added, there must be sufficient space within the selected home screen.  If applicable, select additional options to activate widget. Options vary depending upon the type of widget. From Verizon's support page.
This taken from the Galaxy S6 User on line guide. It should apply to all phones using fingerprint unlock using Marshmellow 6.0.1. "Samsung made substantial changes on the usage of fingerprint ... See more...
This taken from the Galaxy S6 User on line guide. It should apply to all phones using fingerprint unlock using Marshmellow 6.0.1. "Samsung made substantial changes on the usage of fingerprint to unlock Galaxy S6 in this Android Marshmallow update. You must use other lock screen security methods together with fingerprint. Fingerprint cannot be used to unlock the phone after a reboot, or after 24 hours of inactivity. You also cannot use fingerprint to change lock screen security methods. After applying Android Marshmallow update, fingerprint is no longer a standalone method to unlock the Galaxy S6. In other words, fingerprint requires you to set up another lock screen security."
The phone is advertised as water resistant, not water proof, a huge difference, It has an IP68 rating for moisture and dust. Continued use of the phone in wet conditions will ultimately cause dam... See more...
The phone is advertised as water resistant, not water proof, a huge difference, It has an IP68 rating for moisture and dust. Continued use of the phone in wet conditions will ultimately cause damage to the metal pieces in the charging port which is not protected from the environment. An occasional dunking will not harm if it is dried off right away. Since your charging port is probably damaged, my guess because of excessive moisture, it would be considered owner caused and therefore an insurance claim is required for repairs.
Go to My Verizon and click on My Usage, then click on Manage Usage Alerts.
Your advise is incorrect as you cannot uninstall DT Ignite, but you can disable it in application manager.
Just go into your security settings and reset the fingerprint reader with a new fingerprint.  I have two fingerprints registered, in case one doesn't work.
It's best to never let it run down below 25%. Letting it go down to 0% will shorten the life of the battery by decreasing the number of charging recycle times it has. Short charging times are muc... See more...
It's best to never let it run down below 25%. Letting it go down to 0% will shorten the life of the battery by decreasing the number of charging recycle times it has. Short charging times are much better for the battery than long ones. This is why wireless charging is so popular, you don't have to mess around with plugging wires into your phone to get charged more frequently/