Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,103 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

maya0630's Correct Answers

I don't know if you already have JB on your phone, but if you do, you now have 2 stock keyboards: Samsung and Swype. Use Swype, it'll let you download additional languages, and I think that they... See more...
I don't know if you already have JB on your phone, but if you do, you now have 2 stock keyboards: Samsung and Swype. Use Swype, it'll let you download additional languages, and I think that they do have German.
Try double tapping on the page, that should do it.
it is absolutely normal. Just look at the current ship date for the iPhone as of today. If you have not preordered, your current ship date would be October 19 with a very high possibility of that... See more...
it is absolutely normal. Just look at the current ship date for the iPhone as of today. If you have not preordered, your current ship date would be October 19 with a very high possibility of that ship date increasing within the next few days. Last year, when the iPhone 4S came out, the ship dates were almost a month later.