Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,942 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kathy65793's Correct Answers

I deleted the cache and the data on this app then disabled it. This app has a lot of advertising and other things in this app that takes up a lot of room. I just needed a messaging app to communi... See more...
I deleted the cache and the data on this app then disabled it. This app has a lot of advertising and other things in this app that takes up a lot of room. I just needed a messaging app to communicate with people. I don't need all that other stuff with them.I use the other app that came with my phone but now that it updated to Oreo ( S7 edge ) it has a lot of that stuff that is in the message+ app.
You may want to try Verizon repair asst program to see if that can help. Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless
One of the things Samsung and Verizon told me to do with my S5 was to clear the cache partition in recovery mode. You also may want to try Verizon repair asst Repair Assistant - Software Upgr... See more...
One of the things Samsung and Verizon told me to do with my S5 was to clear the cache partition in recovery mode. You also may want to try Verizon repair asst Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless
When you go into the battery in the settings what does it say in there that is using up the power? Is it the android os or the android system ? Did you try Volume up-Power-Home and go into the ... See more...
When you go into the battery in the settings what does it say in there that is using up the power? Is it the android os or the android system ? Did you try Volume up-Power-Home and go into the recovery mode. Then go down to clear cache partition using the volume down to get there. Press power then use the volume down again to say yes press power again.Then just reboot the phone like normal. This will clear out old files that may still be trying to use the battery. It will not change any of your settings but can help with a lot of different problems that you maybe having
Have you ran your security app from Verizon? From what I have been able to read about this is that it is malware. Did you install any new apps? Or did this start when you were browsing the web ... See more...
Have you ran your security app from Verizon? From what I have been able to read about this is that it is malware. Did you install any new apps? Or did this start when you were browsing the web with Chrome or another browser? I would go to the play store and get the highest rating malware app and see if it can find it if the Verizon Security & privacy app doesn't get it
They have some great features on messages+ but my Verizon phone came with 2 apps messages+ and just messages. You can't have both running on the phone you have to use one or the other. I had to d... See more...
They have some great features on messages+ but my Verizon phone came with 2 apps messages+ and just messages. You can't have both running on the phone you have to use one or the other. I had to disable the messages+ app to get the other one to run. The messages app takes a lot less battery and memory to run.
Verizon smartphones are unlocked if you are paying for them.
What type phone do you have? Verizon has a app Support & Protection you should be able to run that and it should be able to tell if there is something in there. Also there are a lot of anti virus... See more...
What type phone do you have? Verizon has a app Support & Protection you should be able to run that and it should be able to tell if there is something in there. Also there are a lot of anti virus apps in the play store that may help.
I have seen S5 all over the world. They should work where ever you go. As far as certain things working it depends on the carrier that you go with once you get there.
I think if you go here it may explain it better then I could Usage Controls FAQs | Verizon Wireless
When you plug the phone into your computer swipe the screen down and touch transfer files and that should do it Also you could download smart switch and will keep everything together ... See more...
When you plug the phone into your computer swipe the screen down and touch transfer files and that should do it Also you could download smart switch and will keep everything together Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer Contacts, Music and More I Samsung US
Go to about phone go down to build number and tap that till it says developer options comes on.Then back out of about phone go to developer options and go to running services that will tell you w... See more...
Go to about phone go down to build number and tap that till it says developer options comes on.Then back out of about phone go to developer options and go to running services that will tell you what is running on your phone at that moment
  Unfortunately once you update a phone you can not take it back to the original software.
I know I sound like a broken record on here but if you clear the cache partition in recovery mode (volume up-power-home ) that will clear out all the old files from marshmallow and what ever was ... See more...
I know I sound like a broken record on here but if you clear the cache partition in recovery mode (volume up-power-home ) that will clear out all the old files from marshmallow and what ever was in the phone before the update. Did you check the settings in the play store to see if they are set to update only on wifi .If none of this helps after you clear the cache partition I would do a backup with smart switch or what ever you use to back your phone up and then do the factory reset. If you do the clear cache it will not mess up any of your settings it just clears all the old files out.
Go here and it will tell you how to get the latest software Software Update - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless
I would try going to Setting-Application Manager-3dots show system apps Then go down to SecurityLogAgent tap on it and then tap storage then clear Data then try and restart the phone
But you do have that recovery screen right? If you use volume down to highlight wipe cache partition and hit power will that work? It should go to another screen that says no   yes volume down to... See more...
But you do have that recovery screen right? If you use volume down to highlight wipe cache partition and hit power will that work? It should go to another screen that says no   yes volume down to say yes and hit power button if that works then should go back to same screen and then just hit the power button on the reboot system now
Did you clear the cache partition in recovery mode? ( Volume up -power -home ) if you did try here Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless something ma... See more...
Did you clear the cache partition in recovery mode? ( Volume up -power -home ) if you did try here Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless something may have gone wrong with the last update
This should help Software Update - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Samsung) | Verizon Wireless
Hold the volume up-power-home at the same time. The phone will boot into recovery mode. Use the volume button to go down to clear cache partition.  Then press the power button when clear partitio... See more...
Hold the volume up-power-home at the same time. The phone will boot into recovery mode. Use the volume button to go down to clear cache partition.  Then press the power button when clear partition is highlighted. Then volume down to say yes press the power button again and that will clear out the cache files on the phone which are actually old files that will not change any settings that you have on the phone. If that doesn't solve your problem you may have to do the factory reset its in the recovery mode too. If you do have to do the factory reset just use smart switch or Kies to make a backup of your phone first this will help you keep your contacts and everything else that is on your phone. Hope this helps keep us posted please.