Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,013 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ever's Correct Answers

There are 3 options. I prefer the 1st one. 1.  Forward the text message to 7726.  (Report it as spam, you will never receive any message from that number and is FREE) 2.  Loging into into: My ... See more...
There are 3 options. I prefer the 1st one. 1.  Forward the text message to 7726.  (Report it as spam, you will never receive any message from that number and is FREE) 2.  Loging into into: My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless Then MyService -> Block Services -> Select your phone number -> + Messaging Under Block ALL Messaging, Click SHOW MORE Then Click the Link for Call & Message Blocks. Enter there the number you want to block, then Submit. The only problem is that they only last 90 Days! 3.  Use a 3rd party App to blockthe text message.
Go to WiFi Settings > Advance > - Remove the Always Allow Scanning That should work! Regards!
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> ALL (tap) -> Google Play Store -> Click: Force Stop Click: Clear Data Then Open Google Play Store, it should work.