Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,820 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

usmaak's Correct Answers

Same here.  Well, I'm not sure of the timing, but when I checked it before bed last night it was blue again, and it's still blue this morning.  Thanks for taking the time to comment. 
Hi, I know that I'm a little late getting back to this.  I did end up figuring it out. Back when we first got Verizon, we had poor signal, so Verizon gave us a range extender device.  That ... See more...
Hi, I know that I'm a little late getting back to this.  I did end up figuring it out. Back when we first got Verizon, we had poor signal, so Verizon gave us a range extender device.  That thing has been so problem free, that I forgot that it was even in the mix.  About a day after posting this, my wife said, "Hey, what this purple blinking light on this black thing mean?".  She meant the range extender.  As soon as she said it, I knew exactly what was causing the time issue.  I rebooted it and it's been fine ever since. Apparently my phones get the time from the range extender. We barely use these phones as phones.  They are mostly used for internet activity.  If I had made more calls on it, I'd have noticed that the range extender needed to be rebooted sooner. Thanks for replying.