Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,453 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nicandron_vzw's Correct Answers

Gaupeg, making sure you are able to retain only the content you wish to save online is very important. Here to help out with your cloud access. Just to make sure, are you wondering about deleting... See more...
Gaupeg, making sure you are able to retain only the content you wish to save online is very important. Here to help out with your cloud access. Just to make sure, are you wondering about deleting photos through the Verizon Cloud App, or through the web portal for the cloud, via My Verizon? Just in case, here is a link on how to delete photos from the Android version of Verizon Cloud: Manage Photos / Videos - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless Verizon Cloud via iPhone: Manage Photos / Videos - Verizon Cloud - Apple iPhone | Verizon Wireless NicandroN_VZW     Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
limster68, trying to remember a password, and attempting to update it while not having access to your old email is definitely tough. Here to help out. Were you able to see if their system offered... See more...
limster68, trying to remember a password, and attempting to update it while not having access to your old email is definitely tough. Here to help out. Were you able to see if their system offered security questions as opposed to an email recovery format? If not, you may want to reach out to BlackBerry's customer support, or see if your email provider has other ways to help you recover your old email account. Please keep us posted. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
I know I would be just as concerned with seeing a charge for a device payment plan that should no longer appear. tc2013, we are here to help out. Are you currently seeing this charge on your most... See more...
I know I would be just as concerned with seeing a charge for a device payment plan that should no longer appear. tc2013, we are here to help out. Are you currently seeing this charge on your most recent invoice? If yes, the removal should finally appear properly on your next invoice. Please keep us posted. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Thank you for reaching out to us, Texasman. Sad to see that you have left the VZW family, but it is definitely awesome to be able to travel! Regarding your iPhone 5, the phone is unlocked for i... See more...
Thank you for reaching out to us, Texasman. Sad to see that you have left the VZW family, but it is definitely awesome to be able to travel! Regarding your iPhone 5, the phone is unlocked for international usage. Just need an active local SIM card that is compatible with your iPhone. Your local provider may need to configure some settings under Cellular, but it should pick up signal. Just in case, make sure that Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Voice & Data are active. NicandroN_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport