Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,193 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jenniferh_vzw's Correct Answers

Oh goodness! I hope your cat is okay, jrol718​. I definitely don't want to leave you with an unusable device but I don't know when Verizon Wireless will receive more chargers from the manufacture... See more...
Oh goodness! I hope your cat is okay, jrol718​. I definitely don't want to leave you with an unusable device but I don't know when Verizon Wireless will receive more chargers from the manufacturer. Please reach out to Quality One Wireless directly at (800) 467-5842 to work with an expert from the manufacturer who will be able to guide you towards an accessory solution. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I really appreciate you sharing your concern with me, JRealDeal215. Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data... See more...
I really appreciate you sharing your concern with me, JRealDeal215. Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data. Pictures with other Apple users are being sent and received through iMessage, which works over both cellular and Wi-Fi. As another alternative there are applications, such as Verizon Messages https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apps/verizon-messages/ , that allows those other picture messages to be sent and received over Wi-Fi. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for catching that, Snn5. I do apologize for the mix up, yulisie. In order to get the answer you are looking for regarding your prepaid services, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number othe... See more...
Thanks for catching that, Snn5. I do apologize for the mix up, yulisie. In order to get the answer you are looking for regarding your prepaid services, please dial 888-294-6804 from a number other than your prepaid phone to work with an expert who has access to your account. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
That’s a pretty important application, SJWPAM. I’m sure we’ll find a way to get it back. Weth actually had an excellent suggestion to double check any of the folders to see if the icon may have j... See more...
That’s a pretty important application, SJWPAM. I’m sure we’ll find a way to get it back. Weth actually had an excellent suggestion to double check any of the folders to see if the icon may have just been relocated. Arrange the apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support  The Safari application can’t be deleted like a normal application so it's definitely on the phone still. Also, please navigate to Settings>General> scroll down to Restrictions> and if you have Restrictions on, make sure to turn on Safari to allow the app. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I really appreciate all your efforts, jwesleyTX. I know that losing your contacts is upsetting but you’re on the right path to get them restored. Backup Assistant has been incorporated into Veriz... See more...
I really appreciate all your efforts, jwesleyTX. I know that losing your contacts is upsetting but you’re on the right path to get them restored. Backup Assistant has been incorporated into Verizon Cloud, so if there were any details in Backup Assistant they have been moved over to the Cloud. If the contacts were originally stored on Backup Assistant but have been recently deleted, you can follow the steps at Restore Deleted Files - Verizon Cloud - Website | Verizon Wireless  to restore contacts from the Trash. Since you are also using an iPhone, please double check your iCloud at www.icloud.com to see if your contacts were actually being stored through Apple instead of through Verizon. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I appreciate you giving this feature a try, dreamsister4ever. There have been some changes to the call blocking setting in the recent updates so I want to be sure you’re heading into the right st... See more...
I appreciate you giving this feature a try, dreamsister4ever. There have been some changes to the call blocking setting in the recent updates so I want to be sure you’re heading into the right steps. When you open the Phone app, select Settings > More > Settings > Call blocking > Block List. Do you have the specific callers blocked using the ten-digit number that normally appears on the Caller ID? Is it specific callers or non-contacts that keep coming through? Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It’s definitely important to find the cause of your unexpected usage, CHESTI85. As John mentioned, there are a few ways to determine the root cause of what’s connected to the Jetpack using the da... See more...
It’s definitely important to find the cause of your unexpected usage, CHESTI85. As John mentioned, there are a few ways to determine the root cause of what’s connected to the Jetpack using the data and he has some great tips on conservation too.  You can use the steps at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-jetpack-faqs/#item9 to check the data usage and compare it to what may have been connected during that time. There’s also a few tips on https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-usage-faqs/#gid2_qid5 to help with minimizing the data usage for a Jetpack device. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I absolutely have answers for you to continue as our valued customer, LISHRODGIRUEZ. This recall is the first of its kind and I certainly don’t want it to cause a rift between us. We will be send... See more...
I absolutely have answers for you to continue as our valued customer, LISHRODGIRUEZ. This recall is the first of its kind and I certainly don’t want it to cause a rift between us. We will be sending a specialized recovery box to ship the Note 7 back to ensure you can receive the credit for the equipment charges, taxes, and any down payment you may have made. If you purchased accessories designed to work only with the Galaxy Note7 (e.g., Note7 case, Note7 screen protector) from Verizon directly, you will automatically be credited and the accessories do not need to be returned.  Your safety is paramount and I appreciate everyone’s feedback regarding this unexpected recall. For more details as they become available, please keep checking https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/ Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I can appreciate wanting to be sure you have not only a safe phone in hand but the best options for upgrades going forward, ERIKOD32. Currently, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the only device... See more...
I can appreciate wanting to be sure you have not only a safe phone in hand but the best options for upgrades going forward, ERIKOD32. Currently, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are the only devices available for purchase with the Annual Upgrade Program: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/upgrade-program-legal/ . Please keep in mind that with any device payment upgrade https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/ you have the option to pay the device off and then upgrade to a new device payment anytime after 30 days. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I appreciate your patience with your order, skplante. The newest iPhones have certainly been in high demand and we’re working closely with Apple to be sure our customers get the new phone as quic... See more...
I appreciate your patience with your order, skplante. The newest iPhones have certainly been in high demand and we’re working closely with Apple to be sure our customers get the new phone as quickly as possible. One major benefit to ordering through us is the promotional value being offered exclusively through Verizon for many trade in devices https://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/iphone/#trade-in . We also offer an Annual Upgrade Program for devices purchased through Verizon’s device payment program https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/annual-upgrade-program-for-iphone-faqs/?lid=sayt&sayt=annual%20upgrade* . I’m confident as it gets much closer to October 12th, you’ll be able to see changes to your order information at https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp . Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I can appreciate the level of excitement around the status of everyone’s orders. Thank you for everyone’s patience. If you have the order confirmation number form your email, you can also visit h... See more...
I can appreciate the level of excitement around the status of everyone’s orders. Thank you for everyone’s patience. If you have the order confirmation number form your email, you can also visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp to track your order’s status. We’re working as quickly as possible with Apple to make sure everyone’s phones are sent our at soon as possible and will update the online records as new information becomes available. Thank you JenniferH_VZW Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I can see you're anxious to get your update, creator. We don't have a date when the next software will be on the way to the Nexus 7, but you can check http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/googl... See more...
I can see you're anxious to get your update, creator. We don't have a date when the next software will be on the way to the Nexus 7, but you can check http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/google-nexus-7-update for the details when it's announced. Let us know if there's anything we can help with in the meantime. JenniferH_VZW Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
GAP51, Congratulations on the new iPhone 6!  There is no cost in switching or activating your devices on the account, so it's really up to you.  I would possibly recommend waiting until yo... See more...
GAP51, Congratulations on the new iPhone 6!  There is no cost in switching or activating your devices on the account, so it's really up to you.  I would possibly recommend waiting until you receive the new device just to consolidate into one transaction rather than two.  Here are some helpful instructions; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/myverizon/HowToAddActivateDevice.html   Will you be trading your iPhone 4s in?  We are running a promotion where you can receive $200 back for a good working iPhone 4s; www.trade-in.vzw.com. Let us know if you have any questions!   JenniferH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport