Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,919 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

SFObrien's Correct Answers

Screenshot:  Hold return button and push and release power button. Message notification:  Download a free app called "easy reminder". Works great.
wayne9867 wrote: Did the unmentionable to my phone and it is working fine. However now that Gingerbread is going to be pushed out figure I may as well go back to stock ROM.  Can anyone tell m... See more...
wayne9867 wrote: Did the unmentionable to my phone and it is working fine. However now that Gingerbread is going to be pushed out figure I may as well go back to stock ROM.  Can anyone tell me where the stock ROM is available at?   Thanks a bunch Sent you a personal message.
If I understand their policy correct you will continue your current unlimited 3G plan and have access to 4G in coverage areas as long as you DON'T change your plan. If you change your plan new ra... See more...
If I understand their policy correct you will continue your current unlimited 3G plan and have access to 4G in coverage areas as long as you DON'T change your plan. If you change your plan new rates will apply.   Can one of the Verizon guys here verify this?
I bought the extra battery and included charging cradle off the Verizon site.  Works real well.  You can charge one battery and the phone at same time if you wish.
Is this what you are looking for?   ED04 PDF
I think you may be referring to Google Maps?  If so get it from the market then you will have the Navigation that comes with it.
desarah wrote: how do i get my fascinate out of SAFE MODE? A reboot should do it.  If not pull out battery and then reboot. 
Herbb623 wrote: I use this mobile data toggle all the time.  It definitely improves battery life..a lot !!! I have all radios off...wifi, bluetooth, gps and mobile data.   You can still ma... See more...
Herbb623 wrote: I use this mobile data toggle all the time.  It definitely improves battery life..a lot !!! I have all radios off...wifi, bluetooth, gps and mobile data.   You can still make and recieve calls and send and receive standard text messages. ( which is what I primarily do. )   When I want to browse web, or sync emails, or play or install apps...then I just toggle on wifi if at home or mobile data if I'm away from home. Do my thing.  Then toggle back off.  A little bit of a pain but the extra battery life well worth it.  Thanks for correcting me on being able to send standard texts.  I meant MMS and will correct my post above. It is a shame though you have to disable the functions that are designed to enhance your device just to get it to run better!
We had a similar discussion recently.  See if this helps you any.   Go Here
Settings>Location&Security>Change Screen Lock
I use the Moble Recovery from Assurion it works pretty good.   Moble Recovery: https://www.mymobilerecovery.com/public/verizon/index.html
I recently switched from the Storm 2 to the Samsung Fascinate.  I was a little skeptical at first about leaving RIM/BlackBerry but  I'm really am happy with it and glad I switched.  As far as the... See more...
I recently switched from the Storm 2 to the Samsung Fascinate.  I was a little skeptical at first about leaving RIM/BlackBerry but  I'm really am happy with it and glad I switched.  As far as the OS update to 2.2 it's coming people just need to be patient, even though I do understand the irritation of being told it was only a few days away to make a sale, that's not right.    
Any apps or themes will have to be downloaded again and reinstalled (there are programs to save them but better to get fresh copies in my opinion).  Your address book,sounds,speed dial,etc can al... See more...
Any apps or themes will have to be downloaded again and reinstalled (there are programs to save them but better to get fresh copies in my opinion).  Your address book,sounds,speed dial,etc can all be backed up with desktop manager and then restored after you do the factory wipe.   Not really hard but little time consuming.  Good luck.    
Hold the menu button down and a row of icons will appear on screen.  The ones you can't turn off are Phone,Browser,Messages, and Home.  If there are any others there that app is running.  To clos... See more...
Hold the menu button down and a row of icons will appear on screen.  The ones you can't turn off are Phone,Browser,Messages, and Home.  If there are any others there that app is running.  To close click on icon then hit menu button and select close.   Instant messenger programs if installed can be deleted in the options and applications section but not their icons, hide them.  Text messaging is based on your plan.  You can hide the SMS and MMS icon also if you wish.