Got it last it on Mar 4th...but  the 2nd week I started having random reboots....
It was the "Build Number info, tap on that....yeah, I got that from Verizon wireless support, I had started tapping on all the lines since the version # didn't work while I was on hold, and added... Ver más...
It was the "Build Number info, tap on that....yeah, I got that from Verizon wireless support, I had started tapping on all the lines since the version # didn't work while I was on hold, and added the developer's setting not knowing it, Thanks, Ann, Cyn
Well I pointed out the possible settings under android keyboard settings but the person who initiated the topic came up w/ the right setting....android keyboard settings->auto correction-> select... Ver más...
Well I pointed out the possible settings under android keyboard settings but the person who initiated the topic came up w/ the right setting....android keyboard settings->auto correction-> select OFF
I haven't use the out of the box SMS app since before froyo, I looked at mine, how about un-checking "Auto-Retreive" ? Send your self a message via email to check it by using yourphonenumber@vt... Ver más...
I haven't use the out of the box SMS app since before froyo, I looked at mine, how about un-checking "Auto-Retreive" ? Send your self a message via email to check it by using yourphonenumber@vtext.com to see if that helps. Personally I use GoSMS forever, it now has backup to cloud service, and the premium pakg allows you to send up to 10mg files via SMS.