Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,123 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Salisbury's Correct Answers

Have Verizon Cloud but haven't used it to export to Outlook myself. This link might be of some help. Export Contacts Verizon Cloud Website | Verizon Wireless
In Windows 7 plug your smartphone into the USB port.  Go to Start > Control Panel and open the Device Manager control panel. + expand Portable Devices. See if your smartphone is showing in there... See more...
In Windows 7 plug your smartphone into the USB port.  Go to Start > Control Panel and open the Device Manager control panel. + expand Portable Devices. See if your smartphone is showing in there, probably last one in the list. If so right click on it and go to Properties. See if the device is Enabled & check out the Driver.   If it is not showing this link can work have used it with Windows 7 in the past, if it's a problem with the computer USB. It will require a restart of the computer.   But you may want to try another USB cable, the one you have could be faulty. Also unplug the smartphone from the computer while doing this. Not sure if Verizon has some software download utility? Usually you can just plug the phone in and it recognizes, but not always Windows 7 will not recognized devices in usb port - Microsoft Community
  You've probably done nothing. The phone settings could be configured to auto update apps. It seems Verizon Cloud has now replaced Backup Assistant as the native back up by default.
   I'd update first to see if that alone resolves the problem. The software is way out of date. System version 19.6.3  alone I believe has been updated twice since then.   Open the Play Store th... See more...
   I'd update first to see if that alone resolves the problem. The software is way out of date. System version 19.6.3  alone I believe has been updated twice since then.   Open the Play Store then go to the top left menu, has 3 slash marks.Tap on that and go to settings. Make sure there is a check mark in - Notifications. Then tap on Auto-update apps, in there you can configure how you'd like to receive updates. I seem to think - Do not auto update apps was checked? Because the Droid Maxx has updated frequently in the past month.   Go to Menu > Settings > Data usage and make sure Mobile data is turned on.   Go to Menu > Settings > scroll down to System and tap on System updates then tap on Check for system updates.
When you touch and hold the screen of the Droid Maxx. You will only get - Choose wallpapers from - Gallery, Live Wallpapers, Wallpapers. Swipe the screen from left to right, then you can see what... See more...
When you touch and hold the screen of the Droid Maxx. You will only get - Choose wallpapers from - Gallery, Live Wallpapers, Wallpapers. Swipe the screen from left to right, then you can see what is on the home page, from there you may be able to press and drag to where you want it.   If the clock, temp, and battery has disappeared. Then go to menu Widgets at the top and long press to the home page.
Hi suedave68, welcome to Verizon discussions. DropBox is very good and widely used. A little additional info. How do I move pictures or videos on my Verizon Wireless Galaxy™ Nexus™ (SCH-i515) mo... See more...
Hi suedave68, welcome to Verizon discussions. DropBox is very good and widely used. A little additional info. How do I move pictures or videos on my Verizon Wireless Galaxy™ Nexus™ (SCH-i515) mobile device to a Windows® or Mac® co…
This older post could possibly be of interest? Duplicate Text Messages
Based on this website your device is expandable to 32GB of storage. http://smartphones.specout.com/l/8/HTC-DROID-Incredible If you go into the Storage setting -  Internal storage, what is showi... See more...
Based on this website your device is expandable to 32GB of storage. http://smartphones.specout.com/l/8/HTC-DROID-Incredible If you go into the Storage setting -  Internal storage, what is showing for space available? Rather than running services in applications. Where your smartphone is 5 years old and came with 8BG of storage you may be on the low end of what these smartphones are now requiring? My Droid Maxx is taking 6.52GB just for the KitKat 4.4.4 OS alone before anything else. Where your device is video capable, video uses large amounts of storage, or in computers hard drive space. A 2 minute video takes easily 250MB a 15 minutes video can take 2GB. So you could be on the low end of what that smartphone might be needing.
This might be worth looking at Content Filter with C7+ Verizon Wireless - Verizon Safeguards Verizon may have also have some child type smartphones, but not sure?
If it was sent via text message. Long press the picture and it will show view or save attachment. It will save in Gallery provided you have that set by default to save pictures to.
The last time I did that was by going to the Verizon website for wireless. In the column on the left, with the heading Manage My Device, you'll see Activate or Switch Device. It was really quite ... See more...
The last time I did that was by going to the Verizon website for wireless. In the column on the left, with the heading Manage My Device, you'll see Activate or Switch Device. It was really quite simple just follow the directions.
Give this a try. Go into the settings, under Accounts. You'll see one for Email and another for Google, perhaps one of them isn't configured.