<Duplicate post deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See link for the original message.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
OK, I have to throw VZW some props here.  I went to the store where I bought my phones, and explained the problem I was having with international travel and the s3.  The store put me into an ipho... Ver más...
OK, I have to throw VZW some props here.  I went to the store where I bought my phones, and explained the problem I was having with international travel and the s3.  The store put me into an iphone5 for free as a warranty exchange -- apparently they know the APN issue is a serious one and they said there was a big lawsuit about it.  It cost me a bit for power adapters and such, and a few paid apps, but the iphone has (reportedly) no issues with international travel and local sims. Way to go, VZW. Mark this one up for responsive customer service.
I carry my own.  It's a "universal" adapter -- looks a bit Rube Goldbergish, but it works for Europe, UK, and Asia.  I actually take 2 -- one for the laptop and one for the other stuff. Hotels... See more...
I carry my own.  It's a "universal" adapter -- looks a bit Rube Goldbergish, but it works for Europe, UK, and Asia.  I actually take 2 -- one for the laptop and one for the other stuff. Hotels are hit or miss.