I would think the account owner is responsible for the bill and also for allowing continued service of all devices/phone numbers on the account.
Looks like Standard pay per minute with no International plan monthly fee is $0.49/minute: International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless
Roaming charges could exceed the daily Travel Pass charge ($5 Canada).  Check out the Travel Pass option International Travel FAQs | Verizon Wireless  which allows you to use your phone/device at... See more...
Roaming charges could exceed the daily Travel Pass charge ($5 Canada).  Check out the Travel Pass option International Travel FAQs | Verizon Wireless  which allows you to use your phone/device at your normal rates for an extra flat daily fee.
If you log into your Verizon account and click on 'My Verizon', the account number is displayed. If you have any of your old paper bills, the account number is displayed.
Probably not.  I did a generic search in my browser for 'verizonwireless surveynetwork.com' and got a hit on an old Community Forum discussion about it; After filling out survey, I immediately go... See more...
Probably not.  I did a generic search in my browser for 'verizonwireless surveynetwork.com' and got a hit on an old Community Forum discussion about it; After filling out survey, I immediately got a call about bill discount.(Phishing?)
Depending on the model of phone, you could do WIFI calling.  If your phone doesn't support WIFI calling, you could purchase a Samsung Network Extender which provides a mini-tower in your home and... See more...
Depending on the model of phone, you could do WIFI calling.  If your phone doesn't support WIFI calling, you could purchase a Samsung Network Extender which provides a mini-tower in your home and uses your broadband to access the Verizon network. They are somewhat expensive but can be found on the internet at discounted prices.
Geez, RashadM_VZW, have you not seen all the LTE Extender issues reported in the last several days? Don't you guys get OUTAGE/ISSUE updates??  Maybe you should or make more of an effort to recogn... See more...
Geez, RashadM_VZW, have you not seen all the LTE Extender issues reported in the last several days? Don't you guys get OUTAGE/ISSUE updates??  Maybe you should or make more of an effort to recognize common reported issues.
Verizon Wireless Customer Support, have you looked at other LTE Extender issues reported in the last several days?  THERE WAS A VERIZON EXTENDER NETWORK ISSUE/OUTAGE!
Found out that the discount amount depends on your plan and then ONLY if bank account or debit card is used.  Fortunately, my credit card cash-back makes up for the discount I don't get.