From the Verizon Roadside Assistance FAQ's: Roadside Assistance | Verizon Wireless Q: How much does Roadside Assistance cost? El costo es de $3/mes para cada línea registrada en tu cuenta.
You can log into My Verizon and check out the International Usages and Services: https://nbillpay.verizonwireless.com/vzw/accountholder/services/myInternationalService.action
It depends on the International Plan on your account.  You can log into My Verizon and select International Plans & Usages to see more. This is what I see:
From the Trip Planner in My Verizon, when in Mexico:
If you have login access to the account his phone is on, then you may be able to add International Options and Travel Pass to his phone. Also from his phone, To add TravelPass:  Text TRAVEL to 4... See more...
If you have login access to the account his phone is on, then you may be able to add International Options and Travel Pass to his phone. Also from his phone, To add TravelPass:  Text TRAVEL to 4004 anytime on the device you'll be traveling with
Log into My Verizon with the account credentials for the line whose Cloud you want to see. Select My Verizon->My Plan & Services-> My Cloud Media & Contacts: Then select Settings:
You should be able to see Travel Pass (if you have it) under International Options either online at My Verizon->My Plan & Services->International Usage & Services or via the My Verizon phone... See more...
You should be able to see Travel Pass (if you have it) under International Options either online at My Verizon->My Plan & Services->International Usage & Services or via the My Verizon phone/device app->Account->My Plan->International
Is it possible that your pictures have been deleted but still remain in TRASH and are taking up the 5GB space? If you go into your Cloud Settings you can see the TRASH: https://cloud.verizonwirel... See more...
Is it possible that your pictures have been deleted but still remain in TRASH and are taking up the 5GB space? If you go into your Cloud Settings you can see the TRASH: https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action#settings/storage
Do your contacts show up when you access the web page My Verizon->My Plan & Services->My Cloud Media & Contacts?  If so, then click on the contact you want to change/edit and it should be opened ... See more...
Do your contacts show up when you access the web page My Verizon->My Plan & Services->My Cloud Media & Contacts?  If so, then click on the contact you want to change/edit and it should be opened with an option for editing.  If contacts don't show up, are you logging in using a user name/profile associated with a number with the Cloud feature?
There may need to be a separate My Verizon login associated with the device whose cloud storage you want to access.
Generally that helps identify the server/router/tower/switch that could not complete the call and the code for possibly why.
There have been numerous discussions here on how Verizon Cloud is going to a paid subscription for content storage, but free for contacts only.  There have been emails sent out and maybe you miss... See more...
There have been numerous discussions here on how Verizon Cloud is going to a paid subscription for content storage, but free for contacts only.  There have been emails sent out and maybe you missed (spam?) one alerting of this and warning to upgrade or download content before it goes away.  I think there was info about possibly 30 days where it could be recovered from a backup.  You might call Support at 800-922-0204 or *611.  See this thread: Lost Cloud Data
The FAQ's for the 4G LTE Router at Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router FAQs | Verizon Wireless  contains the expected download/upload speeds as 'an average speed of 5-12 Mbps * for downloading and 2... See more...
The FAQ's for the 4G LTE Router at Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router FAQs | Verizon Wireless  contains the expected download/upload speeds as 'an average speed of 5-12 Mbps * for downloading and 2-5 Mbps for uploading' with some caveats.
It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line.  Unlimited Together SM - North America Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico a... See more...
It depends on your plans and services and whether you have International Services enabled on your line.  Unlimited Together SM - North America Enjoy unlimited* long distance calls to Mexico and Canada for just $5 per month. Standard Pay Per Minute If you occasionally make calls to international destinations, our pay per minute* option provides international calling without a monthly charge. ($0 monthly, $0.49/min to Canada/Mexico) International Long Distance Calls | Verizon Wireless
This is so funny as since I installed Message+ on my Desktop PC running Windows 10, it automatically started up when I rebooted.  I didn't want to have it start up so I had to look at how to stop... See more...
This is so funny as since I installed Message+ on my Desktop PC running Windows 10, it automatically started up when I rebooted.  I didn't want to have it start up so I had to look at how to stop it from starting up automatically.  If you go to Task Manager (right click on the legacy desktop Windows Icon, bottom left, select Task Manager), there is a Startup tab which contains installed apps and processes that can be enabled/disabled at Start Up.  Not sure about the 'Startup Folder' and adding commands.
How about this from the link: "For the Samsung Galaxy S8+, click on your email icon, then the triple lines in upper left hand corner, then the settings gear in upper right, then touch your email... See more...
How about this from the link: "For the Samsung Galaxy S8+, click on your email icon, then the triple lines in upper left hand corner, then the settings gear in upper right, then touch your email address at the top, then scroll to bottom & make sure the Sync Messages is not on."
Yes, Go into your voice mailbox, choose option 4 (Personal Options), then 2 (Administrative Options), then 4 (Message Review) and then 2 (Envelope Information), selecting OFF.  At least, that wor... See more...
Yes, Go into your voice mailbox, choose option 4 (Personal Options), then 2 (Administrative Options), then 4 (Message Review) and then 2 (Envelope Information), selecting OFF.  At least, that worked for me on my Droid Turbo 2.
I just deleted a text in Message+ on my Droid Turbo 2 and when logged into Message+ on my PC at the same time, it synchronized and the message was immediately deleted.  The reverse as well, on my... See more...
I just deleted a text in Message+ on my Droid Turbo 2 and when logged into Message+ on my PC at the same time, it synchronized and the message was immediately deleted.  The reverse as well, on my PC in Message+, I deleted a message and immediately on my Droid Turbo 2 the message was deleted.  It appears the synchronization of Message+ and devices does handle the deletes.
AHA!  I searched and found an old post, where double tapping the photo will toggle displaying the preview/thumbnail strip: picture preview panel in message+
There is a discussion there Solved: text notifications S8+ - Samsung Community - 130726  regarding 'For some reason I am getting my text messages sent to my email . On top of it, it's not eve... See more...
There is a discussion there Solved: text notifications S8+ - Samsung Community - 130726  regarding 'For some reason I am getting my text messages sent to my email . On top of it, it's not even my primary email'