Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,164 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jav6's Correct Answers

@jjtone31 wrote: All red seems to not be working please give lists of all troubleshooting Ideas. SCS-2U01 is the OLD 3G Network Extender.  I believe it has been retired along with the 3G netw... See more...
@jjtone31 wrote: All red seems to not be working please give lists of all troubleshooting Ideas. SCS-2U01 is the OLD 3G Network Extender.  I believe it has been retired along with the 3G network.  You probably need to upgrade to the 4G LTE Network Extender.
@Martinpamela348 wrote: Can’t find mobile phone number where do I find it Have you logged in to your My Verizon account to look there?
If you're trying to change the card # you have stored for (automatic) payment, you need to log in to your My Verizon account.  Using the My Verizon mobile app, login, select Account->Payment options ... See more...
If you're trying to change the card # you have stored for (automatic) payment, you need to log in to your My Verizon account.  Using the My Verizon mobile app, login, select Account->Payment options and there it should be to edit current card # or Add new payment method.
@Machado22 wrote: Hello-My extender is already set up. This time around I wanted to log in, check on the status and keep things up to date. Something I have done several times in the past. For so... See more...
@Machado22 wrote: Hello-My extender is already set up. This time around I wanted to log in, check on the status and keep things up to date. Something I have done several times in the past. For some reason the password saved did not work so I clicked on the forgot password. . . What if you use the reset button on the extender to reset to default state?  Maybe that will reset the password to the correct default.
@joe20895 wrote: I need to relocate my router, due to a room repurposing.  It's connected to a coax port in the wall, and also to an ethernet port.  Reconnecting the ethernet to the new location ... See more...
@joe20895 wrote: I need to relocate my router, due to a room repurposing.  It's connected to a coax port in the wall, and also to an ethernet port.  Reconnecting the ethernet to the new location is easy.  The coax is less obvious.  There's a rats nest of coax cables in the attic, and some of them appear to be not connected to the "live" coax network.  I bought a coax signal tester, and the coax ports at the router and at the STB are indicated to have a signal.  Other coax ports around the house show a variety of signal failure or functionality, so I can only assume some are not connected to the network.  Unfortunately the port at the new router location shows as dead. I do have access to the cable in the attic that goes to the current router location (although I don't know where the other end goes/comes from, as it goes under some paneling and it's impossible to find where it exits).  Is my solution as simple as tapping off that cable and adding a cable to the new router location?  Any special connector required, or will a simple splitter do, connecting the ends of the cables that go to the old and new wall ports to the "out" terminals, and the end of the cable coming from the paneling to the "in" terminal? Are you able to identify where the cable entrance to your house is (might be in the basement)?  That should be where the signal originates to all the in-house cabling.  There may be a splitter there that connects cables to outlets in various locations and some may be disconnected there.  It sounds like somehow the cabling ends up in your attic where cables are distributed to different rooms.  You could tap off of the 'live' cable with a splitter providing the signal to the cable you need the signal on, but you'd have to have the tools to cut and crimp the connectors properly.  A tone generator might help to trace the cable you need the signal on to its origination. I had an old house in Illinois where I had the cable entry in the basement and ran cabling up to the attic to splitters.  Then down thru the other walls to various room outlets where I might want cable access.  They weren't all active, but the cabling was there.  I'm sure the subsequent owners of the house scratched their heads wondering what the heck I did, just like you. You're not in Illinois, are you?
@Liltinka wrote: Can I sign in to my other account without them knowing You can sign in to any of the account profiles if you know the login/password and any authentication questions. They ma... See more...
@Liltinka wrote: Can I sign in to my other account without them knowing You can sign in to any of the account profiles if you know the login/password and any authentication questions. They may get a login notification if there is an option turned on.
@qbdbubd wrote: How do I get to this page you have a pic of?  The pic was of a page in the LTE Network Extender User Manual. https://scache.vzw.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/verizon-lte-net... See more...
@qbdbubd wrote: How do I get to this page you have a pic of?  The pic was of a page in the LTE Network Extender User Manual. https://scache.vzw.com/dam/support/pdf/user_guide/verizon-lte-network-extender-user-guide.pdf As stated in the User Manual: 3 Web Admin UI The LTE Network Extender Web Admin UI enables you to configure features, see the device’s status and make changes to settings. Using a computer connected to the same network (same router) as the LTE Network Extender, follow the steps below to access the Web Admin UI: 1. Toggle information on the Network Extender’s LCD Display by pressing the Display Button (left panel), until you see your Network Extender’s IP address displayed. 2. Enter the IP address into the address bar of a web browser e.g. http://<LTE Network Extender IP Address>. 3. You will arrive to the Web Admin UI Home screen as shown in the next section.
@kk_boldt wrote: I have a n HTC 4G LTE phone and was never noticed about Verizon no longer supporting these phones. Now I have no phone service and cannot afford a new phone at this time. Usually... See more...
@kk_boldt wrote: I have a n HTC 4G LTE phone and was never noticed about Verizon no longer supporting these phones. Now I have no phone service and cannot afford a new phone at this time. Usually Verizon sends out a text or an email regarding the change. I received no notice. I will be able to buy a new phone in a couple of weeks, but for now am without phone service. I am on auto pay. I see I can still receive and send text messages. But I'm paying for service now that I'm not receiving.  https://www.verizon.com/support/no-longer-supported-htc-devices/
@Thg006 wrote: How do I give account managers access to view my bill? https://m.vzw.com/m/kumpu8m links to adding an Account Manager who should have access to view bill as shown below.  
@dnik128 wrote: I have been seeing on my cell phone the past few months Verizon Network Extender.  When my phone automatically connects, it has been in very specific spots in my home (towards the... See more...
@dnik128 wrote: I have been seeing on my cell phone the past few months Verizon Network Extender.  When my phone automatically connects, it has been in very specific spots in my home (towards the back on the house and closest to a neighbors house). I have even asked my neighbor, as well as two doors down, if they have a Verizon Network Extender in their home.  They do not and we don't even have Verizon residential in our area. When my phone connects to this Verizon Network Extender, no one can hear me, my connection is choppy and distorted. I have lived in my home 15yrs and I have NEVER had a connection/networking issue. Can anyone help? I even upgraded to a brand new phone and 5G plan and still have the same issues I had with my 4G phone/plan. If you dial #48 when connected to the extender, you should get a readback of '4G LTE Extender w/ID' and a number.  That number might help technical support identify the extender you are connecting to.
@OscarNelsen1 wrote: "Hover over My Verizon" My Verizon is not on the current page; I tried searching for it. You can create a short cut using:  https://cloud.verizon.com/vzCloud/home/... See more...
@OscarNelsen1 wrote: "Hover over My Verizon" My Verizon is not on the current page; I tried searching for it. You can create a short cut using:  https://cloud.verizon.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action
@Blove22 wrote: I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently o... See more...
@Blove22 wrote: I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently on iPhone anymore, I like the Verizon Messages + app cause of the features that it has to offer. So how can I go about using it only, is some settings that I have to apply to use it only and not iMessage anymore, let me know what I have to do In your phone's Settings, isn't there a 'Default Messaging App' option or something like that?
@PhillyDeb wrote: I have message+ connected through my Galaxy S21 cell to my Galaxy Tab S5E. The problem I am having is that a text going to my cell is also supposed to come through on my tablet.... See more...
@PhillyDeb wrote: I have message+ connected through my Galaxy S21 cell to my Galaxy Tab S5E. The problem I am having is that a text going to my cell is also supposed to come through on my tablet. The thing is that sometimes it does and other times it doesn't. I've missed important texts because my phone was charging and I was using the tablet. Does anyone know why this happens.  Thank you.   Are you using Message+ with Integrated Messaging on your tablet, logged into your phones' account?  Some texts, for security reasons, are ONLY sent to the primary device and not to associated device(s).
@notvmorrow wrote: Ya, this is a new laptop, so it is not the version you cant get.  Although on my desktop, I have that old download one and it has incorrect numbers on it too.  They just are no... See more...
@notvmorrow wrote: Ya, this is a new laptop, so it is not the version you cant get.  Although on my desktop, I have that old download one and it has incorrect numbers on it too.  They just are not updating.  I have an android, I save all my contacts as google contacts/numbers.  When I change them on my phone, they dont seem to ever update.  So I have to constantly refer to my phone when I need to message someone.  I use messaging constantly to dispatch my drivers and its time consuming.   I'm assuming it's a laptop running Win10.  If you have one of the old Message+ desktop versions, v1.0.17.0 or v2.0.2.0 then they are no longer supported.  If you have one of them working, it is a matter of time before the servers they are connecting to will notice and deny you service.  If you're running v3.0.1, then it is the new version released around 8/21 but removed from the Microsoft Store recently. It still will work but is no longer supported and all bets are off on any help getting the contacts to update properly or even identify where the app gets them.  I don't know anything about the MacBook desktop Message+ app. Have you tried using the browser access, https://web.vma.verizon.com to see if it works for you?  I know my contacts don't show properly in the text messages there and I've pretty much given up trying to get them sync'ed since I can't find out where the website looks for them.
@jUstcAllmEdOc wrote:  Does anyone have the link for the VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1. I recently had to change my hard drive and can't find it anywhere. ty The VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1 ... See more...
@jUstcAllmEdOc wrote:  Does anyone have the link for the VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1. I recently had to change my hard drive and can't find it anywhere. ty The VZM Desktop M+ version 3.0.1 WAS available by downloading from the Microsoft Store, at least until 4/4/2022.  I received a text message that it was removed on that date.  Not sure if everybody received that text message or if I received it because I had opened tickets with the Verizon Messaging Team.  "VZW Free Msg: NOTICE: Verizon Messages Windows Desktop client feature is no longer available for new downloads. You can still continue to use this feature on your desktop but no new updates and bug fixes will be available from 4/4/2022. As an alternative you can use Verizon Messages Webclient to send and receive messages from your desktop computer. More information: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-94861/" Marking this thread as ANSWERED as apparently NO NEW UPDATES AND BUG FIXES will be made for the desktop app.  The contact's access has stopped working again and I've given up trying to figure it out.  
I found that if I go into MS Edge->Settings->Cookies and site permissions->Manage and delete cookies and site data->See all cookies and site data and DELETE all verizonwireless.com cookies, then the ... See more...
I found that if I go into MS Edge->Settings->Cookies and site permissions->Manage and delete cookies and site data->See all cookies and site data and DELETE all verizonwireless.com cookies, then the link works properly repeatedly. Could be an old cookie was forgot about and not updated for a new website script or the new website script didn't take into account the old cookie.
@jjbartling wrote: I have a tablet with a Verizon SIM card and also a phone with a Verizon SIM card. I want to be able to sync my text message to my tablet and respond to them on either device.  ... See more...
@jjbartling wrote: I have a tablet with a Verizon SIM card and also a phone with a Verizon SIM card. I want to be able to sync my text message to my tablet and respond to them on either device.  I know if you download the Message+ app on a tablet without a SIM it will allow you to do this.  The tablet has a phone number so it uses that account by default in Message+ but do not have the option to change that or sync with my cell phone account.  Does anyone know if this is possible? Install the M+ app on your tablet and set it up using the phone number of the lline you want to share messaging with.  I do this on my old iPad which has its own phone number on my account but I use it only for data.  The M+ on my iPad uses the same number as my moto Z4 phone so I message on my phone or my iPad with the same number.  No issues whatsoever with this.
@HotRodRay wrote: Moto g power 2020 How to personalize message alert tones? Not sure of your Moto g power 2020, but on my moto z4 here's how I set the notification for Message+ different for... See more...
@HotRodRay wrote: Moto g power 2020 How to personalize message alert tones? Not sure of your Moto g power 2020, but on my moto z4 here's how I set the notification for Message+ different for each contact: Open a message from the contact Click on the 'three-dot'   icon for options Select Customize Select Notifications Select/expand Advanced Select Sound and choose the one I want Click OK to confirm/save
@shaggy65 wrote: Hello , I finally go a smart phone . i've been using verizon messaging on all my devices for yrs. with no problem .   Now that I activated my flip3 and upgraded my plan , Messag... See more...
@shaggy65 wrote: Hello , I finally go a smart phone . i've been using verizon messaging on all my devices for yrs. with no problem .   Now that I activated my flip3 and upgraded my plan , Messaging+ is not synching on my windows laptop and my samsung tablet .  It works well on my phone , but not on the other 2 devices. I have deleted and reinstalled the app a number of times and it is still not synching up . Any solutions ? What versions are you using on your laptop and tablet?  Have you re-installed them after installing on your phone (it wasn't clear in your text above)?  Are they all using the same phone number (Integrated Messaging)?
@jwca wrote: Verizon-- You said to send a Private Note.  I don't know how to do that. How are you accessing this Forum?  On my desktop using a browser, there is an 'envelope' icon, upper righ... See more...
@jwca wrote: Verizon-- You said to send a Private Note.  I don't know how to do that. How are you accessing this Forum?  On my desktop using a browser, there is an 'envelope' icon, upper right between the 'notification' bell and my 'profile' icon.  Click on this 'envelope' icon to access Forum Messaging.  You also have to have 'Private Messenger' turned on in your Profile Settings->Preferences