So the Message+ app Manage Devices does NOT show other connected devices like your Windows 10 PC, e.g. as it does for me below?  What if you log into Message+ on your desktop and look at connecte... See more...
So the Message+ app Manage Devices does NOT show other connected devices like your Windows 10 PC, e.g. as it does for me below?  What if you log into Message+ on your desktop and look at connected devices there?  I am using integrated messaging and all connected devices are using the same phone number.  Where is it you're getting the '5 devices limit'?
Is there something unique about the number? Different carrier?  Do calls from that number deliver the caller id?  Have you tried deleting the contact and adding it back?
This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  Verizon FIOS has their own at https://forums.verizon.com .
That is the Google Play Store which DOES have the email address, but if you look at the Apple App Store page, it has the Developer as Verizon Wireless but NO email address.  If I open the Messag... See more...
That is the Google Play Store which DOES have the email address, but if you look at the Apple App Store page, it has the Developer as Verizon Wireless but NO email address.  If I open the Message+ app on my iPad, I can go to Settings and select Send Feedback which sends an email to verizonmessages@verizonwireless.com .
You can always go to Settings->Cellular Data and keep it OFF until you need to use it.  That's what I do with my iPad.  I maintain the line for the iPad on my account so I can use Integrated Mess... See more...
You can always go to Settings->Cellular Data and keep it OFF until you need to use it.  That's what I do with my iPad.  I maintain the line for the iPad on my account so I can use Integrated Messaging, but only use Cellular Data when I travel and use the iPad for Maps, email, etc when WiFi is not available.
If it has been within 30 days of the deletion of your Verizon Cloud storage, you can sign up for the free 30-day trial of one of the new paid storage services.  The items previously stored may re... See more...
If it has been within 30 days of the deletion of your Verizon Cloud storage, you can sign up for the free 30-day trial of one of the new paid storage services.  The items previously stored may reappear or you may need to call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611 to have them restore them.  If they are able to be restored, then you can either continue with the paid service or download your items and cancel the paid service.
Log into My Verzion website using profile login for the phone/device you want to see the text messages.  Go to 'My Plans & Services->Send a Message'  https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do ... See more...
Log into My Verzion website using profile login for the phone/device you want to see the text messages.  Go to 'My Plans & Services->Send a Message'  https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do which should take you to the text messages.  Select the conversation needed and the three dots should give you the 'print conversation' option.
You may need to call Customer Service, 800-922-0204 or *611 to see if they are still in the archives.
Do you have Ford Sync on your Explorer?  There may be a menu option on your Explorer's console for Bluetooth pairing.  If so, activate it and then activate Bluetooth on your phone.  You can also ... See more...
Do you have Ford Sync on your Explorer?  There may be a menu option on your Explorer's console for Bluetooth pairing.  If so, activate it and then activate Bluetooth on your phone.  You can also visit the Ford User Forum to see if there is any help there.  The Ford website says this about Samsung 7 Edge on Verizon and Sync compatibility on a 2010 Explorer:
After deleting the MobileFirst_cache folder in my Droid's internal storage, it reappeared after opening the My Verizon app.  It does NOT reappear when opening the Verizon Cloud, Messages+ nor the... See more...
After deleting the MobileFirst_cache folder in my Droid's internal storage, it reappeared after opening the My Verizon app.  It does NOT reappear when opening the Verizon Cloud, Messages+ nor the Verizon VoiceMail apps.
This is primarily a user-to-user forum with sporadic monitoring/commenting by Verizon representatives.  That being said, have you checked out the My Verizon web site FAQ's Employee Military Disco... See more...
This is primarily a user-to-user forum with sporadic monitoring/commenting by Verizon representatives.  That being said, have you checked out the My Verizon web site FAQ's Employee Military Discounts Validation FAQs | Verizon Wireless ?  You could also call 800-922-0204 or *611 to speak with an agent in Customer Service.
You can call 800-922-0204 or *611 to check/report or try this website http://downdetector.com/status/verizon
FHANTAZM​, let us know how this turns out so this thread can get closed and not be left open with us all wondering what happened and how it was resolved, if so.
That may be unlimited talk and text but not unlimited data.
You'll have to sign in to My Verizon using the login credentials/profile associated with your wife's phone, including any secret question.
If you took the one month free promo for Verizon Cloud services, you HAVE to cancel or it stays on your account and you'll be charged.
You can log into My Verizon and Manage Payment Accounts to Add/Delete a Card. To change/choose which card is used go to My Billing->Auto Pay->Edit Auto Pay.  This can be done thru the website or ... See more...
You can log into My Verizon and Manage Payment Accounts to Add/Delete a Card. To change/choose which card is used go to My Billing->Auto Pay->Edit Auto Pay.  This can be done thru the website or the My Verizon phone/device app.
Is there a People & Options in the individual message menu as Ann154 described in How do I set individual text tones on the Pixel?
If you looked at the other posting regarding this issue, especially this one Bill Due Date Changing? , you'd see that the bill cycle is not changing, just the number of days to pay the bill.
From the Verizon Roadside Assistance FAQ's: Roadside Assistance | Verizon Wireless Q: How much does Roadside Assistance cost? El costo es de $3/mes para cada línea registrada en tu cuenta.