Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,539 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rtiffin's Correct Answers

this is caused by one or more apps that have been installed... go to the market and see if they have Air Push Detector or Ad On Detector and see if it will show which app is causing it.. also y... See more...
this is caused by one or more apps that have been installed... go to the market and see if they have Air Push Detector or Ad On Detector and see if it will show which app is causing it.. also you can check apps and see it there is one call AirPush Defender which will block all of that or Airblocker in the play store.. it is worth paying a few cents to stop all that than deal with the popups which in some case do damage to your device..... please advise if this helps you oh and if you get it figured out what apps is causing after removal make sure to clear history I don't believe this unit is rooted but there also might be a root/install Adfree under the store link too.. please let me know if this helps..
hello Dmsfl .. lets take this 1 at a time on the Wifi.. you state Incurring data charges when you assume you are on wifi.. than state you have to switch wifi off and back on.. if the Wifi is n... See more...
hello Dmsfl .. lets take this 1 at a time on the Wifi.. you state Incurring data charges when you assume you are on wifi.. than state you have to switch wifi off and back on.. if the Wifi is not connected .. than it Should not be incurring charges ...the signal is and will be different since you will be changing locations  and must take into consideration the lack of those two signals as you are traveling from one place to the other.. so having to reset it once you get to the 2nd designation would make sense as your system would last see lost of signal with no ability to find the other within a normal time frame.. but again.. unless you have it set to where it is to connect to ANY random signal between the two spots.. there should not be a data charge with there is not data being allowed into the phone.. I hope that makes sense,, 2nd issue... the Exchange mail.. this is kinda linked to the wifi... Exchange Mail or any email connection needs that signal of connection in order to connection and delivery or pickup yours messages.. it would only make sense that if you are not receiving an authorized signal of connection.. the email program is another that looks for a connection/signal that has been approved.. if it is not there.. it will retry (depending on how you have the settings.. ) if not finding the port it has been assigned.. it will basically go to sleep until.. like the wifi signal being off.. you manual link/awake your phone to allow the signal to enter.. 3rd... Calendar..  your calendar systems are two different programs and do not rely on the other... here.. I will address what and how.. in a connected reply.. along with a link to help you understand and hopefully be able to set up the calendar on the phone to automatically transfer the information or hopefully to get exchange to search for the 2nd calendar... please give me a few minutes.. thanking you in advance...
12G6GD for your original inquiry here is the steps to turn off back- up  assistant.. On your device from the list of APPS.. select settings ..Under Accts  select the app ,, Back up Asst,, th... See more...
12G6GD for your original inquiry here is the steps to turn off back- up  assistant.. On your device from the list of APPS.. select settings ..Under Accts  select the app ,, Back up Asst,, than you are going to remove the check mark from all apps that were getting backed up.. example.. videos, music,  documents and pictures , CONTACTS must remain checked.. THIS information is found under your device, in the search box.. type in back up assistant and you will see the HOW TO USE.. good luck... and please let us know if this solves your question.. if you are looking at removing the feature and possibly using cloud or another program ,, go to you acct on line and under features.. and remove the program completely.. Robie
go to your setup area and under applications.. find the one you are looking for and you should see options to edit , update or delete... hope that helps but also while in this area,, go to ... See more...
go to your setup area and under applications.. find the one you are looking for and you should see options to edit , update or delete... hope that helps but also while in this area,, go to your My Verizon and look at the features section and see if it is there and remove it from your services too.. Robie
Yes as long as the adapter is the same and fits.. In fact lately most adapters are alike.. I can use my old adapter from my Droid on my Blackberry..
try going into the settings for the phone while in STAND BY MODE... go to set up and adjust the font size or edit the settings in messages... hope that helps.. if you are unsure how to do it .... See more...
try going into the settings for the phone while in STAND BY MODE... go to set up and adjust the font size or edit the settings in messages... hope that helps.. if you are unsure how to do it ... under MY VERIZON.. click on your devise and pull up the on line manual... hope this helps..