Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,893 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Heretic1989's Correct Answers

The answer is that many websites don't allow autofill.
Ladies and Gentlemen. If you already tried this, please disregard this post. Under sound and notification tap Apps. You'll see your apps. Then tap the app in question. Then you'll get choice... See more...
Ladies and Gentlemen. If you already tried this, please disregard this post. Under sound and notification tap Apps. You'll see your apps. Then tap the app in question. Then you'll get choices on actions you can take.
I'm not being forced off basic voicemail. I get the same thing i've been getting since i bought my G3. Whenever i get a voicemail the *86 is there. Which i press to listen to the voicemail. ... See more...
I'm not being forced off basic voicemail. I get the same thing i've been getting since i bought my G3. Whenever i get a voicemail the *86 is there. Which i press to listen to the voicemail. I ignore the rest.
Go to settings in your message app. Then look for "auto retrieve mms". If the box is unchecked. Then check it and try again by asking someone to text you a pic.
I checked `notification light' on my G3 and saw no option to change what you're talking about.
Hi Nicodemus. There are a few articles about vzw retiring its 2g and 3g network. I'll take a wild guess and say that basic, and even feature phones, for vzw will soon enough be a thing of the pas... See more...
Hi Nicodemus. There are a few articles about vzw retiring its 2g and 3g network. I'll take a wild guess and say that basic, and even feature phones, for vzw will soon enough be a thing of the past.
http://gizmodo.com/5947839/how-to-stop-your-verizon-iphone-5-from-using-waaaaaay-too-much-data?utm_campaign=socialflow_gizmodo_twitter&utm_source=gizmodo_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow