Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,096 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

unlcejscott's Correct Answers

Went into the VZW store today and spoke directly to the manager.  He is going to be sending me a new Storm with .328 already installed.  Should be here in a day or two.  He asked that I bring him... See more...
Went into the VZW store today and spoke directly to the manager.  He is going to be sending me a new Storm with .328 already installed.  Should be here in a day or two.  He asked that I bring him both units and he'd make certain that everything is up to snuff....   this shoud be the end of th story.  At this point and I hope I;m not speaking too soon but   VZW ROCKS!   P.S. kevin is his name and he manages the location at the Rockingham Mall in Salem, NH   Michelle, if you see this, I'd like to send his boss a note , how do I get that info   JS
  JCM wrote: NICE GREAT NEWS, YEAH VERIZON ALWAYS FIND A SOLUTION YOU GOT TO LOVE THEM MANN!!!   When I explained that I had been in yesterday...he knew at that point JCM that he was... See more...
  JCM wrote: NICE GREAT NEWS, YEAH VERIZON ALWAYS FIND A SOLUTION YOU GOT TO LOVE THEM MANN!!!   When I explained that I had been in yesterday...he knew at that point JCM that he was going to just solve the issue with a preloaded new unit...VZW ROCKS!     to be continued, because we just know it's not quite over, but I hope so!