Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,155 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Golphr's Correct Answers

You were correct. After downloading my music directly to th SD card I was able to play my music via Google Play Music. However, this morning I attempted to download a backgammon application and t... See more...
You were correct. After downloading my music directly to th SD card I was able to play my music via Google Play Music. However, this morning I attempted to download a backgammon application and the error message I received was "There is insufficient space on this device". Keep in mind that after installing my music to the SD card I still have 26.30 GB available on the SD card. The available space on the internal memory is maxed out with the following usage: Available space 408 MB ; Applications 4.12 GB; Pictures 380 KB; Audio 216 KB; Downloads 8.00KB; Cached Data 6.98MB. I want to put more applications on the tablet which is why I bought the 32 GB expandable memory card in the first place. How do I add more applications?