Yes. The Apple store can also get it activated on your account, so you don't have to go to a Verizon store to do that.
Settings > Messages > Send and Receive. Best option is to sign in with separate Apple IDs. If not, deselect the phone numbers/emails you don't want messages from.
It would still be a family plan in the original account holder's name but with one less line. To put the account in someone else's name or to break apart into separate single line plans, you'd h... Ver más...
It would still be a family plan in the original account holder's name but with one less line. To put the account in someone else's name or to break apart into separate single line plans, you'd have to do an assumption of liability.
LTE signal is different than 1x or 3G signal. 1 or 2 bars on LTE is perfectly usable and different than 1 or 2 bars on 3G. Also, calls and texts still use the CDMA network, not LTE. Make a ca... See more...
LTE signal is different than 1x or 3G signal. 1 or 2 bars on LTE is perfectly usable and different than 1 or 2 bars on 3G. Also, calls and texts still use the CDMA network, not LTE. Make a call and you'll see it switch over.
If you transfer the upgrade to the smartphone, the basic phone would get a new 2 year contract and not be able to upgrade again at 2 year pricing until then. The contract end date and upgrade da... Ver más...
If you transfer the upgrade to the smartphone, the basic phone would get a new 2 year contract and not be able to upgrade again at 2 year pricing until then. The contract end date and upgrade date on the smartphone would be unchanged.
Upgrade the line without unlimited data. After you activate the phone, you can switch it to the unlimited line using My Verizon, calling CS, or going into a store.
Both those articles refer to the GSM variants of the GS4 which are (most often) locked to their respective carriers. I can confirm the Verizon variant does in fact come unlocked for use on US GS... Ver más...
Both those articles refer to the GSM variants of the GS4 which are (most often) locked to their respective carriers. I can confirm the Verizon variant does in fact come unlocked for use on US GSM carriers.
It's free texting TO international numbers while you are in the US, not free texting while you are abroad.
The iPhone 5S comes unlocked out of the box for both US and international carriers.
You're correct, upgrade to the 5S and choose the share plan you want. After you activate your 5S, you are free to activate the 4S on your wife's line. You will be prompted to add her to the share... Ver más...
You're correct, upgrade to the 5S and choose the share plan you want. After you activate your 5S, you are free to activate the 4S on your wife's line. You will be prompted to add her to the share plan.
Yes, you either need access to wifi or iTunes to complete the unlock. I would see if anyone you know has an old international sim you can borrow to complete the unlock before you leave (it doesn... Ver más...
Yes, you either need access to wifi or iTunes to complete the unlock. I would see if anyone you know has an old international sim you can borrow to complete the unlock before you leave (it doesn't need to be tied to an active plan). I'm not aware of any time limit for completing the unlock.