Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,936 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

budone's Correct Answers

You can't
Google decided on all white notification bar
If it is 4 phones it is something you are adding to the device via an app or something on your SIM card
You have to pay full price to keep your unlimited data plan.
VZW does not have an idea where the 000-000-0000 is from, so how can they block it. Do you have your number on the Do Not Call List? Have you opted out of the three or four Settings in you... See more...
VZW does not have an idea where the 000-000-0000 is from, so how can they block it. Do you have your number on the Do Not Call List? Have you opted out of the three or four Settings in your Verizon account Privacy Settings?
All your contacts and calendar if set up correctly initially, will be in your Google account and can be easily synced back to your phone after a master reset
You can swap devices online at your My Verizon account. IF you have unlimited data currently and are switching to another 4G device, just make sure after the switch you still keep it after the sw... See more...
You can swap devices online at your My Verizon account. IF you have unlimited data currently and are switching to another 4G device, just make sure after the switch you still keep it after the swap If switching to a 3G device you mat lose it and if you do you only have 14 days to request it back or it is gone for good.
I'm not sure it has multiple notifications. This is all I could find in the manual while quickly searching Section 8: Changing Your Settings This section explains the sound and phone settings... See more...
I'm not sure it has multiple notifications. This is all I could find in the manual while quickly searching Section 8: Changing Your Settings This section explains the sound and phone settings for your phone. It includes such settings as: display, security, memory, and any extra settings associated with your phone. Settings are divided into system settings and applications settings. 1. From the Home screen, touch Settings . The system menu displays. 2. Swipe left to display the applications menu, or right to display the system menu. System Settings Ringtones + Sounds 1. From the Home screen, touch Settings . Under the system menu, touch ringtones + sounds. 2. From the Ringer field, touch and slide the slider to the right to turn the ringer On. 3. From the Vibrate field, touch and slide the slider to the right to turn the vibrate feature On. 4. Touch the Ringtone field, choose a ringtone, and touch . Touch get more to add additional ringtones. 5. Touch the New text or IM field, choose an alert type, and touch . 6. Touch the New voicemail field, choose an alert type, and touch . 7. Touch the New email field, choose an alert type, and touch . 8. Touch one of the check boxes to play a sound for: • Reminders: Plays a sound when there is a scheduled appointment. • Key press: Plays a sound when you touch a key. • Lock and unlock: Plays a sound when you lock or unlock a function. • Camera shutter: Makes a shutter sound when you press the Camera key . • All other notifications: Plays a sound for all other notifications. Here is a link to the manual. http://cache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/sam_odyssey/sam_odyssey_manual.pdf
To send a text from the Bahamas is 50c/text To receive a text it is .05c/text Calls are $1.99/minute
Also, under MORE, scroll to application manager. It brings up your app list. Click on the Menu button, there is an option to , Reset App Preferences
When my TB 's battery would go completely dead, the light flashed and I was unable to power up the device, until there was enough juice in the battery . Once there was, light would change to the ... See more...
When my TB 's battery would go completely dead, the light flashed and I was unable to power up the device, until there was enough juice in the battery . Once there was, light would change to the normal solid color.
You need to go to the contact and delete the person then re enter the person.
My Dinc, when it was active, it never showed Verizon Wireless in the header. It does now since it is no longer under an Alltel PRL
If plugged in the battery will not drain. As I suggested to the other poster, place the device in safe mode for a day, and see if the situation disappears. If it does, it is an app conflict or a b... See more...
If plugged in the battery will not drain. As I suggested to the other poster, place the device in safe mode for a day, and see if the situation disappears. If it does, it is an app conflict or a bad app.   I have the TB, and zero issues at all. again, after the update, I did a master reset. Which, IMO, is needed after amazon update.
Depends on the phone. On mine, Thunderbolt. What I can do is bring up the list of texts from someone. Press and hold on the one text I want to delete and a popup shows up asking what I want to do... See more...
Depends on the phone. On mine, Thunderbolt. What I can do is bring up the list of texts from someone. Press and hold on the one text I want to delete and a popup shows up asking what I want to do with the message
Bringing your own phone would place you on a month to month service. Then when the new phone comes out, then you can get a subsidized device and then enter into a two year contract
Log into your My Verizon account and click on the box to block calls and texts. Add the number and hit SAVE. You will need to do this for each phone line. This will block the number for 90 da... See more...
Log into your My Verizon account and click on the box to block calls and texts. Add the number and hit SAVE. You will need to do this for each phone line. This will block the number for 90 days.  However, keep in mind if they decide to add *67 in front of your number to block their number from being seen, the call will make it through. But if you have smartphones, you can get apps to block those types of calls. They can also text from the VZW website and not enter their number and then text you. Some phones allow the user to block individual numbers also. You may want to check into that.
If you are not connecting the device to the PC to sync, I would send it via email VZW phones email address is: 10 digit cell number@vtext.com
Yes it is unlocked and can access ATT's 3G service, but not LTE.
They can not assign two numbers to a phone.