Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,530 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

wwwzzz's Correct Answers

Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. ... See more...
Shortly after I made my original post, I received a text from Verizon which said that if I not returned my Note 7 to wait for Samsung to send me a return shipping box. Today, I received the box. the box only had room for the Note 7. The instructions said to return only the Note 7.
I received my return box today. The box only has a space for the phone. Samsung only wants the phone, I keep the charger, cable, head set, adapters etc. which is a good deal and worth more than t... See more...
I received my return box today. The box only has a space for the phone. Samsung only wants the phone, I keep the charger, cable, head set, adapters etc. which is a good deal and worth more than the $25.00 credit. If my credit should get lost I am still ahead with the free goods.