Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
What has worked for others is to have Verizon do a reset or  activate another smart phone on the line and than reactive the fascinate after that you should be able to update   Make sure it is... Ver más...
What has worked for others is to have Verizon do a reset or  activate another smart phone on the line and than reactive the fascinate after that you should be able to update   Make sure it is a smart phone or you will loose your unlimited data
Have you tried a battery pull   Also you my try to un-install drivers on your pc restart it and reinstall the drivers   Have you tried a Different USB Cable   These are just some suggestion... Ver más...
Have you tried a battery pull   Also you my try to un-install drivers on your pc restart it and reinstall the drivers   Have you tried a Different USB Cable   These are just some suggestion Because it may be one of these problems and not a problem with the phone
ED05 update Fixxed my Phone   No workaround Needed anymore
I put the ED05 Leak on my phone and it is Completely fixed it all Issues are gone and it is running like a Champ This Solved my problem  Now all we have to do Is get Verizon to release it
ED05 has fixed all problems on the phone my phone has been off the bharger for 19 hours moderate use Calling ,web,email,texting all day Still have 80 % Battery and have not had Any Missed Calls... Ver más...
ED05 has fixed all problems on the phone my phone has been off the bharger for 19 hours moderate use Calling ,web,email,texting all day Still have 80 % Battery and have not had Any Missed Calls or texts     VERIZON --PLEASE RELEASE ED05---OR GIVE US A GOOD REASON WHY YOU ARE NOT
I would sugest a soft reset  and a hard reset try the hard first if that does not work then do the hard
If you used half the negative energy you are wasting on this  for good . You Might Be A lot Happier! O and if we were all as SMART as You Verizon Would Be Out of Business They could not sell m... Ver más...
If you used half the negative energy you are wasting on this  for good . You Might Be A lot Happier! O and if we were all as SMART as You Verizon Would Be Out of Business They could not sell mental telepathy Andy - Andy Where you in TOY STORY 3 OMG it's Andy