Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,936 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Kimberly_Nicole's Correct Answers

Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your VZ Access manager and I will be happy to look into this for you.   Were you having theses issues before you sent the computer in for repairs?  If n... See more...
Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues with your VZ Access manager and I will be happy to look into this for you.   Were you having theses issues before you sent the computer in for repairs?  If not, try to uninstall the software completely and reinstall by reloading all of the drivers.    Check this link for the directions   http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=14406&p=null   Please let me know if this works.     Thanks!
Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues setting up your Earthlink email on your Droid and I will be happy to help you with it.  I would suggest you delete your email and set it up again. Make sure ... See more...
Hi.  I am sorry you are having issues setting up your Earthlink email on your Droid and I will be happy to help you with it.  I would suggest you delete your email and set it up again. Make sure you are using the correct settings for the Outgoing Mail Server.  Below is the link to the official Motorola website that highlights this set up.    https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48829/~/droid---earthlink,-mindspring-email-set-up     Please let me know if this works for you.     Thanks!
benf101 wrote: HTC Droid Eris Droid Version 2.1   My email sync does not push anymore.  I've checked all settings, turned them off and back on, and tried everything else on other forums th... See more...
benf101 wrote: HTC Droid Eris Droid Version 2.1   My email sync does not push anymore.  I've checked all settings, turned them off and back on, and tried everything else on other forums that I could find.   Ever since it updated to droid OS 2.1, the sync does not work automatically.  Email and calendar are affected.   Any solutions? Hi.  I understand that you are having issues with your email sync and I can certainly look into this for you.   Try to delete the email account and add it again.  I want you to then try to program your phone again by dialing *228 option 1 on your phone to see if that works.     If it does not, you may need to make sure that all of your contacts and information is saved in your Gmail and then do a complete reset on your device.     Please let me know if this works      Thanks!
Hi.  I understand that are having issues with your email notifications.  I can certainly help you further.  Go into your email and click the Menu-Settings.   You should see the notifications.  Ma... See more...
Hi.  I understand that are having issues with your email notifications.  I can certainly help you further.  Go into your email and click the Menu-Settings.   You should see the notifications.  Make sure you are set to receive notifications when an email arrives.     Please let me know if this works       Thanks!
Hi     At this time, we do know when we will get the update.  When we know, we will make sure to let everyone know.     Please let me know if you have any other questions     Thanks!
Hi.  I understand that you have questions regarding upgrading your phone and I can certainly help you from here.   In order to check to see if you have an early upgrade available, you can check t... See more...
Hi.  I understand that you have questions regarding upgrading your phone and I can certainly help you from here.   In order to check to see if you have an early upgrade available, you can check the primary number on the account to see if it is eligible.  Only the primary number gets an early upgrade.  You can always order the phone on that number when they are eligible because when you receive the phone, you can activate it on the line you want.  You can check to see their upgrade eligibility by going to the "Shop" tab within your account, go to "Wireless" and click on the "Upgrade to new phone" option to check the dates for all of your lines.   If you are registered as an account manager online, you can login your account to order the phone, the account holder does not need to go to the store to sign a contract.   If you are classified as an Account Manager, that does make you eligible to upgrade phones on the account.   Yes, if one of your lines are eligible for an upgrade, you do not need to upgrade now.  You can wait and still get your discount.     Please let me know if you have any other questions.     Thanks! 
Hi.  I understand your concerns and will be happy to help you from here.   Yes, your assumption is correct, a GPS application would go against data usage on your phone.    You are also correct in... See more...
Hi.  I understand your concerns and will be happy to help you from here.   Yes, your assumption is correct, a GPS application would go against data usage on your phone.    You are also correct in that if your Google Voice number is part of your friends and family, you will not be charged minutes.   Please let me know if you have any other questions.     Thanks!