Hello ROBRES1, I'm sorry for any problems with the Cloud. It should be easy for you, not difficult at all. Let me ask you a couple of questions.... When visiting the Cloud, are you logging in ... Ver más...
Hello ROBRES1, I'm sorry for any problems with the Cloud. It should be easy for you, not difficult at all. Let me ask you a couple of questions.... When visiting the Cloud, are you logging in with your My Verizon credentials? In addition, once you do log in, you would want to click the box marked "Upload" to upload all of your media. Here's a link to check it out and try again: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/#managecloud How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless Thanks, ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hello RICKYANKE11! I'm so sorry if this is not how you want your messages to be set up, with a copy going to your Exchange email account. I can definitely help with that. The answer is in t... Ver más...
Hello RICKYANKE11! I'm so sorry if this is not how you want your messages to be set up, with a copy going to your Exchange email account. I can definitely help with that. The answer is in the settings for your Exchange account, and sort of hidden. I have provided the steps below. Go to: 1.Settings 2.Accounts 3.Exchange 4.Settings 5.Select your Exchange account 6.More Settings 7.Uncheck "Sync SMS" Let me know how that goes, I hope it resolves your concerns. Have a great day! ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi Bam, I am so ecstatic to hear that you are wanting to open an account in your name! We offer an Assumption of Liability that would allow you the current account holder to give permission fo... Ver más...
Hi Bam, I am so ecstatic to hear that you are wanting to open an account in your name! We offer an Assumption of Liability that would allow you the current account holder to give permission for you assume liability of your number. Click here for information on how the process works http://vz.to/HverXe . Thanks, PamelaF_VZW Tweet us @vzwsupport
We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us, Richard24601! Your Gift card may take 4-6 weeks after the submission of the phone. ChristinaB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello wetphone! We're sorry to hear that your phone isn't working. It's very important to have a functioning touchscreen!  Let's explore your options OK? If the phone is taken to a store, trou... Ver más...
Hello wetphone! We're sorry to hear that your phone isn't working. It's very important to have a functioning touchscreen!  Let's explore your options OK? If the phone is taken to a store, troubleshooting can indeed be done. The store representative can even contact us while you're there.  Do you have insurance on the device? Or, do you maybe have a prior vzw device that can be activated until the upgrade is available? You can also check your My Verizon account to see if your line( or another line on the account) is eligible for an upgrade. VZW always has options for you. Thank You, ChristinaB_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi wynnbeez, Thanks to the community for your replies. Our Chat Team is available from 9am-7pm Central Standard Time. When a Chat representative is available, you will be able to chat wit... Ver más...
Hi wynnbeez, Thanks to the community for your replies. Our Chat Team is available from 9am-7pm Central Standard Time. When a Chat representative is available, you will be able to chat with one of the representatives by following these steps from http://www.verizonwireless,com : -Click "Contact Us" from the home screen -In the "Get In Touch" section, click on "View More" -On the left hand side of the page, you will see "Send an Email." In this area, if a Chat representative is available, you will see the option to chat with them. If this is the case, just click on that option.  I hope this information is helpful for you. Thanks and have a good day! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi hiaray, Thanks to the community for your input, it's appreciated very much. I can clear this up for everyone and provide correct information about your reactivation. Instead of disconn... Ver más...
Hi hiaray, Thanks to the community for your input, it's appreciated very much. I can clear this up for everyone and provide correct information about your reactivation. Instead of disconnecting and then reactivating, you may want to consider suspending your service temporarily instead. You are able to suspend your service with no billing for up to 90 days. There is a $15.00 fee to suspend your service, but considering that the activation fee is $35.00 on a new line of service, it would be more cost-efficient to just suspend your line. You will also keep all of your account history and tenure with us. In addition, as the community members mentioned, you can keep your number and the unlimited data you have on your line. Since you mentioned you are out of agreement, your agreement will not be extended at all if you suspend this way. If your service is disconnected for less than 50 days and you decide to reactivate, you are billed a reactivation fee of $25.00. Your number may or may not be available. If your service is disconnected for more than 50 days and you decide to reactivate, your number may or may not be available, and the activation fee is $35.00. In your situation, I would recommend suspending the line temporarily. You would be paying less, and in the long run, thr pros outweigh the cons when it comes to a suspension versus a disconnection. Here are the steps in order to suspend your service online, should you choose to. Suspend MDN Service Sign in to My Verizon .  Locate the I Want To... section. In the DEVICE column, click Suspend/Reconnect Service. If prompted, Select A Mobile Number . Click Next . Select reason for temporarily suspending service. Click Next . If applicable, select one of the following:  Keep billing me so I qualify for my upgrade on time.  Stop billing me, even though it will extend my contract and upgrade eligibility dates.  If applicable: Check the box by I want to report to Verizon that my (device model name) is lost/stolen .  Click Submit .  If suspending without billing, a confirmation message with additional information displays.  An email will be sent to you. I hope this information is helpful for you, answers your questions and provides you with some options. Thank you for posting! Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi cubsjpd, I'm sorry to let you know that the Samsung Haven does not have bluetooth capabilities. It is not compatible with any Bluetooth device. However, we have a wide array of wired headse... Ver más...
Hi cubsjpd, I'm sorry to let you know that the Samsung Haven does not have bluetooth capabilities. It is not compatible with any Bluetooth device. However, we have a wide array of wired headsets that you can use with the Haven. Here is a link to the accessories page: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=refineByPhone&phoneId=5357 Additionally, below is a link to the support page for the Samsung Haven. I hope you find it helpful. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5357&sayt=samsung Best regards, Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Helo gilbert1, Thanks very much for your loyalty to Verizon Wireless and the kind words you expressed about our Customer Service representatives. I would really like to work with you and prove... Ver más...
Helo gilbert1, Thanks very much for your loyalty to Verizon Wireless and the kind words you expressed about our Customer Service representatives. I would really like to work with you and prove to you that we do care about all of our customers. I would have to review the account, so I would like to ask that you send me a DM with your name and mobile number. I will be happy to reach out to you and provide you with a resolution. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention, as I do not want to lose you as a valued customer. I look forward to hearing from you, so we can work this out and resolve it for you once and for all. Have a great day, Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi rooster, It's convenient to have both your phone and your computer notify you of your emails, especially while on the go. Here is a link with some information as to the reason that the Outl... Ver más...
Hi rooster, It's convenient to have both your phone and your computer notify you of your emails, especially while on the go. Here is a link with some information as to the reason that the Outlook messages only appear on your phone once they are read, and only appear on the computer once they are read. This will answer your questions and assist you in finding a way to store/download messages from the phone to the computer, and vice-versa. I'm sure you and other Outlook users will find it helpful. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/read-pop3-e-mail-messages-on-multiple-computers-HP010102443.aspx Thanks and have a good day, Christina B VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hi cakeplate, I use Backup Assistant to back up my contacts, as well as syncing my contacts using my Gmail account. Since I use both, I realize how important this is and I am happy to help.  ... See more...
Hi cakeplate, I use Backup Assistant to back up my contacts, as well as syncing my contacts using my Gmail account. Since I use both, I realize how important this is and I am happy to help.  On your device, please press Menu, then Settings, then Accounts & Sync. You will see "Backup Assistant" in the middle of the screen. Please press "Backup Assistant" and on the next screen, make sure "Auto Sync" is checked. Press "Backup Now" and your contacts should sync with the device. Here is a link that includes the device manual for the Charge, as well as a simulator, features, troubleshooting, and more. I'm sure you will find it helpful. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5642&m= Please let us know how it works out for you, thanks! ChristinaB_VZW VZW Support Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello strike01,   I completely understand your anticipation for 4G coverage. Thank you to the community for your engagement. I am not showing that 4G has been implemented in your area as of yet... Ver más...
Hello strike01,  I completely understand your anticipation for 4G coverage. Thank you to the community for your engagement. I am not showing that 4G has been implemented in your area as of yet. Below I have provided a link to check the coverage, which I hope benefits you as well as other customers.   http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/CoverageLocatorController?requesttype=NEWREQUEST&zip=60123&city=Elgin&state=IL  Additionally, here is another link for 4G, so you can get updates on coverage areas and much more.   4G LTE Info  Again, I hope you and other users find this information helpful.  Atentamente, 
Hi Randyjp,   Thanks for your posting. In order for us to unlock a phone, you do have to meet certain requirements.   1. You have to have service with Verizon Wireless for 60 days at the mini... Ver más...
Hi Randyjp,  Thanks for your posting. In order for us to unlock a phone, you do have to meet certain requirements.  1. You have to have service with Verizon Wireless for 60 days at the minimum.  2. The account has to be in good standing for the past 60 days.  3. The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless account.  Due to the fact that you mentioned that you have never had service with Verizon Wireless, the device you have cannot be unlocked.   I know that this is not what you want to hear, but there are requirements when unlocking a device, and you do not meet the criteria.  Gracias,   
Hi TyB,   I know it's important to use your email while on the go. I would like to assist, but I do need some additional information. When you mention "Verizon mail," do you mean your verizon.n... Ver más...
Hi TyB,  I know it's important to use your email while on the go. I would like to assist, but I do need some additional information. When you mention "Verizon mail," do you mean your verizon.net email? What type of email are you using? Are you using the Mail application on the device (from the Market), or are you accessing Mail from your browser?   When viewing your email on your PC, you do get the option to create your own folders. On your device, only a certain amount of folders are supported, so this may be the reason that the ones you created do not appear. Below is a link for setting up email and all the details for the Droid 2 Global device.  I hope this information is helpful for you, and for other Droid 2 Global users.   http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/email_setup/droid2.pdf  Thanks and have a good day!
Hello and thank you to the community for the helpful information.    I have some steps for Bionic users to assist with data connection. Please try the steps below for a fix.   Menu Settings ... Ver más...
Hello and thank you to the community for the helpful information.   I have some steps for Bionic users to assist with data connection. Please try the steps below for a fix.  Menu Settings Battery & Data Manager Data Delivery  Please make sure that "Background Data" and "Data Delivery" are checked.  ¡Gracias!
Hi MickG,   I know it must be aggravating when you go through the steps to send us an email and then you get to a blank screen.  I can provide the steps to send us an email, as well as offer yo... Ver más...
Hi MickG,  I know it must be aggravating when you go through the steps to send us an email and then you get to a blank screen.  I can provide the steps to send us an email, as well as offer you my assistance via PM. If you are still having trouble sending an email, feel free to PM me with your name and number and I will be happy to reach out to you. In the meantime, I am providing you the steps on how to get through the screens to send the email. If needed, please try them in their order and let me know where you get the issue.   Go to http://www.verizonwireless.com Click Contact Us on the top right You will see "Get In Touch" section on bottom right Click "View More" link On the left side, you will see a box marked "Send an Email" From the drop-down box, select "I Receive a Monthly Statement" then click the arrow on the right side of the box Select a topic and a subtopic from the dropdown boxes Type your Email Fill out the fields and click SEND  Again, if you have any issues with this, please do not hesitate to send me a PM, as mentioned above. I am sure we can get this worked out for you.   Thanks and have a good day!  
Hello FB1,   I know how important it is to receive calls and messages, especially from family members. Thank you Ballplyr14610 for your suggestion.    FB1, is the family member also with Veri... Ver más...
Hello FB1,  I know how important it is to receive calls and messages, especially from family members. Thank you Ballplyr14610 for your suggestion.   FB1, is the family member also with Verizon Wireless? Or, are they with a different carrier?   I ask this because normally, if you are having problems communicating with just one number, the issue could very well be with the other line.  If their service is with another carrier, please have them contact their carrier for troubleshooting.   When this person calls you, do the calls go to your voice mail or do they hear an error message? When messaging you, does their phone act as if the message went through, but you just don't receive it?  Are you able to call this person and send them messages with no problem?   If you are still having issues with this number, please feel free to send me a PM with your name and phone number. I will be happy to assist you further.   Thanks so much!
Thanks budone!   You are correct. Messages sent to Canadian numbers while located in the US are considered "Domestic," another way of saying "included in your messaging plan."   I did want to... Ver más...
Thanks budone!  You are correct. Messages sent to Canadian numbers while located in the US are considered "Domestic," another way of saying "included in your messaging plan."  I did want to add that this includes picture and video messages as well.   Though this is the case for Canadian numbers, rates vary depending on the country. More information can be found by visiting this link:  http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html  I hope this information is helpful. Have a good day!
Hi fatalrealm,    Yes, what you described is indeed possible. However, the MiFi device cannot have a phone number and must be purchased at the full retail price.  If it is activated with it's o... Ver más...
Hi fatalrealm,   Yes, what you described is indeed possible. However, the MiFi device cannot have a phone number and must be purchased at the full retail price.  If it is activated with it's own line, you are not able to transfer the SIM, since the SIM is based upon the phone number.  You can purchase a MiFi at the full retail price online at http://www.vzw.com .   ¡Gracias!
Thank you to the community for your responses!    I know it is frustrating to receive a call like this, with all 0's as the phone number. I have received calls like this before. They are basica... See more...
Thank you to the community for your responses!   I know it is frustrating to receive a call like this, with all 0's as the phone number. I have received calls like this before. They are basically the same as someone blocking their number and the call coming through as "Private" or "Restricted." The reality is that there are ways to block your number from showing up when calling someone else.   I would like to add that though the call could very well be from Skype, it is more likely that these are calls where the number has been blocked. There are ways to change the number that appears on your Caller ID. These calls could be from virtually anyone, and is most commonly called "spoofing."   Please know that if you do not answer the call, you are not using minutes.   You do have the option of adding Usage Controls, which will allow you to block up to 20 numbers, including Restricted numbers, 411, and "000-000-0000." This feature is $4.99 per line. It has many more features like usage allowance (you can set hard stops for calls and messages), time restrictions, and so much more. To review this feature and it's benefits, please visit:  http://www.vzw.com/usagecontrols  I hope this information is helpful. Have a good day!