Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,990 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Spiral's Correct Answers

This is just a QR label of the IMEI number for some sort of tracking purposes during production.  Mine was removed about 5 minutes after unboxing and has not caused any problem.
I suggest that you sell the smartphone you got when upgrading to offset the Early Termination Fee of $210.  If this is the correct amount, then it looks like you got about 14 months out of the ph... See more...
I suggest that you sell the smartphone you got when upgrading to offset the Early Termination Fee of $210.  If this is the correct amount, then it looks like you got about 14 months out of the phone (definitely your moneys worth) and won't need it at your new provider. You could then port your number to something like Google Voice to retain it for the 2 years you are overseas.
See below for the Menu Key.  I also suggest you download a copy of the users manual for the Galaxy S4 (see the link attached) for reference. Good luck. http://support.verizonwireless.com/supp... See more...
See below for the Menu Key.  I also suggest you download a copy of the users manual for the Galaxy S4 (see the link attached) for reference. Good luck. http://support.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/Samsung/6754.html
Iphone 4 is not capable of using Facetime over the 3g data network (Apple model limitation) so that answers the question for your end of the connection - you do not use data using Facetime with a... See more...
Iphone 4 is not capable of using Facetime over the 3g data network (Apple model limitation) so that answers the question for your end of the connection - you do not use data using Facetime with an iPhone 4. As far as your sisters connection goes, that would depend on the settings and her proximity to a WiFi connection.  iPhone 4s is able to use Facetime over either a WiFi connection or it can utilize data over the 3g network connection (not capable of 4g).  I believe there are settings available to prevent using data in the system to help manage this. Good luck.
Why don't you just pay the ETF and port your lines to Sprint right away?  If you are going to save about $50/month with Sprint service you will make up that $220-$230 ETF within about 5 months of... See more...
Why don't you just pay the ETF and port your lines to Sprint right away?  If you are going to save about $50/month with Sprint service you will make up that $220-$230 ETF within about 5 months of savings with your new carrier.  Add in the additional $100 bonus for the second new phone (you can't be sure that option will be available next year) and you have even more savings. FYI, you mentioned 'switching' your wifes number to the primary account that has a contract until April 2014.  That would not be allowed.  The number is tied to the contract.  You could make her contract the primary account but I don't think that would  meet your needs as I understand them.  Of course you could always assume her number and port that after 6/14/13 in the scenerio you described.
Ask your new employer's benefit (HR?) department if they have a discount program with Verizon.  Also ask the details for signup and discount amounts. With this info (assuming they have a discoun... See more...
Ask your new employer's benefit (HR?) department if they have a discount program with Verizon.  Also ask the details for signup and discount amounts. With this info (assuming they have a discount plan), either visit this website http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/employee-discount or call Verizon (*611) and have customer service make the necessary changes to your account to reflect your new employment status. Good luck.
The upgrade cost of an iPhone 5 varies based on the model (16GB/32GB/64GB) desired.  Also the taxes can be different depending on the state/county/city where you purchase the phone.  The upgrade ... See more...
The upgrade cost of an iPhone 5 varies based on the model (16GB/32GB/64GB) desired.  Also the taxes can be different depending on the state/county/city where you purchase the phone.  The upgrade fee is going to be $30.00 Here are two examples based on the taxes for that particular area.  You need to determine the tax rate (and the tax laws) for your area and apply. Minnesota (tax rate 7.125% on just the purchase price) Model                   Price + Upgrade Fee + Taxes = Total price 16GB                     $199.99 + $30 + 14.25 = $244.24 32GB                     $299.99 + $30 + 21.38 = $351.37 64GB                     $399.99 + $30 + 28.50 = $458.49 San Diego, California (tax rate 8.00% on the full retail price) Model                   Price + Upgrade Fee + Taxes = Total price 16GB                     $199.99 + $30 + 52.00 = $281.99                           Full Retail Price = $649.99 32GB                     $299.99 + $30 + 60.00 = $389.99                           Full Retail Price = $749.99 64GB                     $399.99 + $30 + 68.00 = $497.99                           Full Retail Price = $849.99 Good luck
Included in the box: Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic Lightning to USB Cable USB Power Adapter Documentation The USB Power adapter what I think you are looking for.  The USB cable ... See more...
Included in the box: Apple Earphones with Remote and Mic Lightning to USB Cable USB Power Adapter Documentation The USB Power adapter what I think you are looking for.  The USB cable plugs into this and it then plugs into your wall outlet. Good luck with your new phone.
Go into Settings Hit General Hit Software Update You should be presented with all the details about the update. Hit Download and Install Good Luck
If the prices for the iPhone 5 are the same as the iPhone 4s as was stated in the Apple presentation, the Full Retail prices are $649.99 (16GB), $749.99 (32GB), $849.99 (64GB)
If you are thinking that you would like to drop your data plan, I am sorry, that will not be allowed as long as your BlackBerry is active on your account.  Verizon requires all blackberries to ha... See more...
If you are thinking that you would like to drop your data plan, I am sorry, that will not be allowed as long as your BlackBerry is active on your account.  Verizon requires all blackberries to have a data plan when active on any account, no exceptions.
I do not believe you can recover erased messages unless you performed a computer backup of your phone after the messages were received.  If you do have a backup on your PC, use the Blackberry Des... See more...
I do not believe you can recover erased messages unless you performed a computer backup of your phone after the messages were received.  If you do have a backup on your PC, use the Blackberry Desktop Manager application and restore your erased messages. FYI; there is nowhere online at Verizon for you find copies of those messages. Good luck.
The FM radio feature is only available on the new Curve models (9360, 9380 & presumably the 9370) as these are the only handsets to have the FM radio hardware.  So to answer your question.  No, V... See more...
The FM radio feature is only available on the new Curve models (9360, 9380 & presumably the 9370) as these are the only handsets to have the FM radio hardware.  So to answer your question.  No, Verizon did not block that feature. As far as the virtual keyboard for the 9930, I have not read anything (from RIM) that would indicate that it was intended to be included.  My opinion is is that it would be wasted programming to have a virtual keyboard on a device with a full qwerty keyboard and a small 2.8" touchscreen.
Nope, Verizon will not allow it to be activated.
MisterShark wrote: It seems as though VzW has removed our (the BlackBerry user community) NFC functionality from our OS7 BlackBerry 9930 devices and I'm wondering if anyone knows when it migh... See more...
MisterShark wrote: It seems as though VzW has removed our (the BlackBerry user community) NFC functionality from our OS7 BlackBerry 9930 devices and I'm wondering if anyone knows when it might be added back.   This is a key feature for the 9930 and I'd like to get everything that I paid for. You could load a newer OS build that includes the NFC files (from another vendor) such as the one referenced in the link below.  Just follow the instructions and hopefully NFC will be active on your new 9930.  According to the comments in the tread, NFC works with this version of the OS.   Just curious, what do you have that you want/need to use NFC for?  I am considering getting a 9930 and don't know if NFC is a big deal (at least not yet).   OS 7.0.0.362
dutral wrote: I have a BB Bold 9650 WITHOUT camera because I work on a military base. Recently, we've been told that WiFi devices are also not allowed.   The following is the guidance we've... See more...
dutral wrote: I have a BB Bold 9650 WITHOUT camera because I work on a military base. Recently, we've been told that WiFi devices are also not allowed.   The following is the guidance we've received:   What is NOT permitted: Any device with a camera and/or 802.11 or any WiFi capability.   What IS permitted: Blackberries, Bluetooth devices and cell phones with no camera and with no WiFi capability (such as Govt-issued devices) that use cellular technology like 2G, 3G or 4G.   I'm so confused as to what technology my phone uses. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?   Thanks, Laurie The Bold 9650 WiFi specs are as follows which means it is not permitted per your information. (from the Blackberry website)   Bold 9650 WiFi information 802.11 b / g    I would recommend the Blackberry Tour which was the predecessor to the Bold 9650 phone based on your information.  This model does not have WiFi capability and was also available in a non-camera version  The Tour is still available on the website as a Certified Pre-Owned model.  Although I did not see see the non-camera version listed I would call Customer Service to see if they have any non-camera models in stock for sale. FYI: Both the Tour and Bold are 2G/3G cellular smart phones.   Good luck    
Simple network call forwarding does not include text messages.  There may be an app available that will perform that function for you.
Try calling Global Travel Program @ 800-711-8300 and tell them you want to unlock your Bold 9650 for international use.  They should not charge you anything for this service and (assuming your ac... See more...
Try calling Global Travel Program @ 800-711-8300 and tell them you want to unlock your Bold 9650 for international use.  They should not charge you anything for this service and (assuming your account is in good standing) there should be no problem with them providing the proper code.   Good luck.
Try this Method, works for me.   How to remove "Sent From My Blackberry"
  ambie2010 wrote: My friend recently just gave me the blackberry curve, I wanted to switch from the dare, to the curve. I was wondering, if you need internet for the curve? Because we don't... See more...
  ambie2010 wrote: My friend recently just gave me the blackberry curve, I wanted to switch from the dare, to the curve. I was wondering, if you need internet for the curve? Because we don't have internet on our plan. My phone has went to complete crap. IT's the only phone I could get that was super cheap! Yes, you need to add the $29.99/month personal Blackberry data plan (or the $44.99/month Blackberry Corporate data plan) to your plan for the Curve.  One of these are required and there are no exceptions.   Good luck with your new Blackberry.