Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,896 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AZSALUKI's Correct Answers

but you signed an agreement that clearly states they can add whatever they want. you're missing the point. the point is there are MANY things in our daily life that we just deal with. i was just ... See more...
but you signed an agreement that clearly states they can add whatever they want. you're missing the point. the point is there are MANY things in our daily life that we just deal with. i was just trying to point out (since YOU brought up the car horn comparison) that i do, in fact, have to listen to the car honk, if i'd like to use my remote. so i deal with it. not to mention that there IS a solution to the original post here....and that is to mute or vibrate the phone before you shut it down. it's pretty simple. there's really no need to turn every thread here into your campaign against bloatware. we all get it...you hate it. but for this particualr thread, there is a VERY easy workaround. if you don't want to hear "DROOOID," then turn the phone to vibrate or mute.
if you are talking about the advanced settings, i believe the default password is 000000 (6 zeros). under M.IP->NAI...the ext is @vzm3g.com. let me know if you need other settings.
have you pulled your battery since you updated? don't know if it will help, but someone else was having trouble with audio on a couple apps (he described it as skipping real bad) so he pulled the... See more...
have you pulled your battery since you updated? don't know if it will help, but someone else was having trouble with audio on a couple apps (he described it as skipping real bad) so he pulled the battery for a minute and started it back up and whatever it was he was listening to, was fine.
it is now called "gallery." look for "gallery" in your apps.
are you talkin about flo tv??? that's up to that company. there is a slingbox app anyhow. if you buy a slingbox and the app you can watch whatever you could watch at your home on your droid. way ... See more...
are you talkin about flo tv??? that's up to that company. there is a slingbox app anyhow. if you buy a slingbox and the app you can watch whatever you could watch at your home on your droid. way better than flow tv. not cheap...but there's no subscription like the others mobile tv services. sling box allows you to control your cable (or satellite) at your house from a pc....and now from your droid. so if you get 100 channels at home....you'd get them all on your phone....live. it's better, in my opinion, than any subscription service that only has about 20 channels or so.
go to settings-->apps-->manage apps. make sure the "show all" tab at the top is selected. is adobe flash 10.1 there? then you have it. the above is correct. it was installed with 2.2. just make s... See more...
go to settings-->apps-->manage apps. make sure the "show all" tab at the top is selected. is adobe flash 10.1 there? then you have it. the above is correct. it was installed with 2.2. just make sure plug ins are enabled in your browser setting or it will not run. so far though, i am not that impressed with it. it's better than nothing. but depending on the site, is very slow, glitchy, or flat out useless. works pretty good though on some sites.
look to see what type of audio file they are. try to pinpoint which file types it recognizes and which ones it doesn't. i don't know that there will even be a distinction or if it will even help.... See more...
look to see what type of audio file they are. try to pinpoint which file types it recognizes and which ones it doesn't. i don't know that there will even be a distinction or if it will even help. however, i used to have some generic mp3 player that played many file types, but only truly recognized certain extensions (showed info for .mps .wmv but NOT for .wav....or smoethin like that). if that is the problem then you'll have to convert them to whichever file type it will read all the info for.
http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-by-HTC/Disable-V-CAST-Media-Manager-Web-Pop-Up/td-p/267835   is this what you're talking about?
lower left corner there is an icon with 3 stripes (to the left of the thumbs down icon). touch that and a list of station pops up. long press (press and hold for a couple seconds) the station you... See more...
lower left corner there is an icon with 3 stripes (to the left of the thumbs down icon). touch that and a list of station pops up. long press (press and hold for a couple seconds) the station you'de like to delete and an option to delete it will come up.
i have one called "device information." it's not a widget though, and you have to actually open the app to get the info you want. but it does have all sorts of other info, besides the battery sta... See more...
i have one called "device information." it's not a widget though, and you have to actually open the app to get the info you want. but it does have all sorts of other info, besides the battery status. (memory detail, cpu specs, etc). i like it.
yes....AND, ironically, yahoo just put out an official app for messenger last night. and it's getting much better reviews than the app i had found. Yahoo! Messenger for Android.......jus released... See more...
yes....AND, ironically, yahoo just put out an official app for messenger last night. and it's getting much better reviews than the app i had found. Yahoo! Messenger for Android.......jus released. and the comments are mostly positve.
i don't have the ally...but on some droids you go to settings--->privacy--->factory data reset. just want to make sure you know you'll lose anything you've done to the phone?? (apps, set up of em... See more...
i don't have the ally...but on some droids you go to settings--->privacy--->factory data reset. just want to make sure you know you'll lose anything you've done to the phone?? (apps, set up of email, etc)
FULL CHARGE!!! it only takes a couple hours and i'm sure you've seen the complaints/issues with the battery. you may as well be safe and let it charge before you start playin with it. the batteri... See more...
FULL CHARGE!!! it only takes a couple hours and i'm sure you've seen the complaints/issues with the battery. you may as well be safe and let it charge before you start playin with it. the batteries are "trained" to properly charge and you don't want to start off on the wrong foot. besides.....you' ve been waiting for a couple weeks for it....what's 2 more hours? i don't know that i'd let it drain and charge it again before using, but i'd at least give it one full charge before doing anything. you'll drain it in a few hours after that (just playin with it) and then you can give it anther full charge. the battery will be annoying initially....but it gets batter the more you drain and charge it. 2 weeks now, and i can get a full day off a charge. i think that's acceptable, considering how much i use it and how much it does.