Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
I know you can switch networks. Not sure how you would make it work on another carrier though. But if u go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options, you can change your Network Selection Mo... See more...
I know you can switch networks. Not sure how you would make it work on another carrier though. But if u go to Manage Connections > Mobile Network Options, you can change your Network Selection Mode (which should be Home Only), and Network Technology (which should be 1XEV). I noticed when Ntework Technology is switched to GSM/UMTS, Mobile Network  shows up as AT&T or T-Mobile. I was told by a customer service rep via phone that Network Selection Mode should be set at Home Only so the device isn't constantly searching for different signals. (supposed to help save battery?) I find my reception is best at these settings.       I have no explanation as to how they would get changed though. Maybe someone was snooping through your phone and changed some things on accident looking for something else?