Most phones don't have this feature with the supplied apps, but you should be able to install a video editor with the capability from the play store.
They're not phone specific, but they do contain the account information for each line (phone number, data allowances, etc.).  If they are new devices that have never been setup, just put one card... See more...
They're not phone specific, but they do contain the account information for each line (phone number, data allowances, etc.).  If they are new devices that have never been setup, just put one card in each, they will show you the phone number during setup and you can determine which one is which.  If they have been previously set up, you can insert a SIM into one, power up, go to settings>about phone>phone number to determine which SIM you have inserted, then switch if needed.
Verizon doesn't write the code, they may have requested the feature, but HTC is the one that had to put it in.  It's not on the PIXEL because that comes straight from Google, it may have been bui... See more...
Verizon doesn't write the code, they may have requested the feature, but HTC is the one that had to put it in.  It's not on the PIXEL because that comes straight from Google, it may have been built by HTC, but Google handles all the code for it.
You would need to sign up for Verizon's international plan or get a local prepaid SIM card with a local carrier.  The second option would give you a local number, but may be cheaper.
What I remember from my brief experience with Windows phone is that it does not use widgets, just the live tiles.
HTC U Ultra is now in stock in the US Does not appear so.
There's a couple options that I know of, you can look into Verizon's international plans.  I believe this will allow you to use your same number, but can get pretty pricy, especially if you use a... See more...
There's a couple options that I know of, you can look into Verizon's international plans.  I believe this will allow you to use your same number, but can get pretty pricy, especially if you use a lot of data. The other would be to check compatibility of your phone and use a local prepaid SIM.  This is the cheaper route, but you will have a local number while you are using it.
Honestly don't care about removable batteries but 3000 mAh and under given current tech is inexcusable 3500 seems to be about right for me to get through my work day... I have no issue plugging i... See more...
Honestly don't care about removable batteries but 3000 mAh and under given current tech is inexcusable 3500 seems to be about right for me to get through my work day... I have no issue plugging in during my commute. Haven't had any issue with call clarity in a long time, other than speaker phone, but I try not to use that anyway. Meh, as long as the device is well built and feels solid, I couldn't care less what it's made out of.  Water resistance isn't on my short list currently.  The devices billed as such, though, earn the rating based on testing, so I'm not sure what you're referring to here. I only really need the phone in using to work with Verizon so... One man's bloatware is another man's most used app, currently 90% of the apps added in can be uninstalled, the rest can be disabled.  Again, current phones are built just fine by my standards and Android does anything I could want it to. Many times browsing through this forum and others, I wonder what I must be doing different because I just don't have the issues with my devices that I see others having.
Depends on how you have your phone set up, most of the time, if you enter the wrong passcode too many times, it will factory reset, in which case you would have to go through the whole setup agai... See more...
Depends on how you have your phone set up, most of the time, if you enter the wrong passcode too many times, it will factory reset, in which case you would have to go through the whole setup again (be sure you have your Google login information).  If you have disabled that option, it may ask for your Google password to unlock the device, though you may need to factory reset because you need the current passcode in order to change it.  The other option would be to power the phone down, then power back up while holding vol down and reset the phone from the bootloader.  Again, you'll need your Google login info to begin the setup.
You can try booting to the bootloader by holding power and vol down, if that works, you can boot into safe mode, which will tell you that is an app causing the problem if not, hopefully you purch... See more...
You can try booting to the bootloader by holding power and vol down, if that works, you can boot into safe mode, which will tell you that is an app causing the problem if not, hopefully you purchased the extended warranty, otherwise you'll probably need a new phone.
No, the PIXEL phones have no wireless charging abilities.
Removing and replacing the SIM card will neither erase any location history or reset the phone.  Assuming you are talking about a factory reset (wiping all data and resetting the phone back to as... See more...
Removing and replacing the SIM card will neither erase any location history or reset the phone.  Assuming you are talking about a factory reset (wiping all data and resetting the phone back to as if it had just come from the factory), it is a multiple step process, and not something the phone will do on it's own.  If it does, there will most likely be other issues with the phone.
Though I did find this on HTC's support site:  http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m8/howto/464886.html It says to drag up on apps to close them in grid view, nothing about close all in c... See more...
Though I did find this on HTC's support site:  http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-m8/howto/464886.html It says to drag up on apps to close them in grid view, nothing about close all in card view.
This actually isn't strange at all, other than why in the world Apple would force it to be this way (Oh, yeah, it's because they are trying to force everyone into their ecosystem).  The iPhone us... See more...
This actually isn't strange at all, other than why in the world Apple would force it to be this way (Oh, yeah, it's because they are trying to force everyone into their ecosystem).  The iPhone uses iMessage and will send texts to other iPhone users through their service, while using the standard SMS service that they SHOULD be using for everyone else in the conversation.  This causes the messages to be split up and isn't really group messaging.  I think one possibility is to start the conversation on your device, forcing the iPhone users into the SMS system.  Of course, this means starting the thread over and you would have to have all the numbers.
#1 you have to look in your settings, under manage applications, then under all, find the ones you are looking for and enable them from there. #2 AFAIK, there is no way to block calls from unk... See more...
#1 you have to look in your settings, under manage applications, then under all, find the ones you are looking for and enable them from there. #2 AFAIK, there is no way to block calls from unknown numbers, though you may want to look through the options available through My Verizon.
there are collage apps that can be used to combine multiple pictures.  you could do it that way, or, like @SuzyQ said, attach multiples to the message.
While all LTE phones are indeed unlocked, they may or may not have the frequencies to work with other carriers.  Make sure you do your research before purchasing a device and trying to use it on ... See more...
While all LTE phones are indeed unlocked, they may or may not have the frequencies to work with other carriers.  Make sure you do your research before purchasing a device and trying to use it on a different carrier.  I think that in order to receive any possible firmware updates, you need to be connected to Verizon's network.
Once you delete the voicemail and leave your mailbox, they are gone. 
Android phones are NOT easily hacked.  Stagefright will only disable sound, and can be fixed with a reboot.  Any apps that could harm the device would have to have install approved by the user.  ... See more...
Android phones are NOT easily hacked.  Stagefright will only disable sound, and can be fixed with a reboot.  Any apps that could harm the device would have to have install approved by the user.  If you are smart with where you get your apps from, the easiest way is to stick to the play store, then you have nothing to worry about.
Unless you use the verizon messages app and have them backed up to your account, once they have been recieved by your phone, there is no way to retrieve them.