Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,947 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tikibar1's Correct Answers

Have you tried rebooting the phone?  
Real Time Text Icon  Use Real Time Text With Calls 
From the 'Getting Started/FAQs': "You can mark a solution as accepted only for questions that you've posted (you started the thread). Community moderators can also mark one of the replies to a messa... See more...
From the 'Getting Started/FAQs': "You can mark a solution as accepted only for questions that you've posted (you started the thread). Community moderators can also mark one of the replies to a message as an accepted solution"  
@Jimspy wrote: Again, all I want is a single point of entry, or a final master database that syncs with all the others.  I would prefer that to be #2, but whatever's most practical.  Thanks.  ... See more...
@Jimspy wrote: Again, all I want is a single point of entry, or a final master database that syncs with all the others.  I would prefer that to be #2, but whatever's most practical.  Thanks.  In my opinion, I'd ignore #4 (and the Verizon Cloud) and not worry about a carrier-specific place to save your contacts. On your phone's contacts, next time you save a contact, change where it's stored so that instead of going to your device, it's stored in your Google account (where it can be accessed by any device). There should be a 'save to' section when you save the contact that has a drop-down to choose whether to save to the device or to an account on your device, such as your Google account. Once you save a contact to your Google account, that option should then be the default but double-check before saving another contact and ensure that drop-down is set to save the contact to your Google account. Any contacts saved to your device (rather than to your Google account) can be exported/moved to your Google account via the phone's Contacts app. You can export contacts saved in Outlook and then import them into your Google contacts. There are numerous how-to videos on the internet. Ensure that your phone is set to back up to Google (in the Settings > System section). You should then be able to access your contacts via any device (phone, tablet, computer) via your Google account.    
Looks like the user has already reached out to Samsung: Fold 5 compatibility    Also -- "Samsung's latest foldable flip phone is the first in the lineup that can connect to Wi-Fi 6E networks. Wi-F... See more...
Looks like the user has already reached out to Samsung: Fold 5 compatibility    Also -- "Samsung's latest foldable flip phone is the first in the lineup that can connect to Wi-Fi 6E networks. Wi-Fi 6E debuted on Samsung's smartphones with the Galaxy S21 Ultra and has made its way into other flagship Galaxy phones and tablets since then, including recent Z Fold models." Galaxy Flip 5 WiFi 6E Support 
Historically, BlackBerry devices used a proprietary operating system—known as BlackBerry OS—developed by BlackBerry Limited. In 2013, BlackBerry introduced BlackBerry 10, a major revamp of the platfo... See more...
Historically, BlackBerry devices used a proprietary operating system—known as BlackBerry OS—developed by BlackBerry Limited. In 2013, BlackBerry introduced BlackBerry 10, a major revamp of the platform based on the QNX operating system. BlackBerry 10 was meant to replace the aging BlackBerry OS platform with a new system that was more in line with the user experiences of Android and iOS platforms. In 2015, BlackBerry began releasing Android-based smartphones, beginning with the BlackBerry Priv.   BlackBerry 
Can I get my mobile bills that are older than 18 months?   Yes. You can contact us if you need older Verizon mobile bills (up to 7 years old). A $5 reprint fee applies for bills requested thr... See more...
Can I get my mobile bills that are older than 18 months?   Yes. You can contact us if you need older Verizon mobile bills (up to 7 years old). A $5 reprint fee applies for bills requested through Customer Service by phone or in a Verizon store. How to view & download mobile bill statements & bill history 
I've read that it's a server used for group or picture/video texts.
To get a Number Transfer PIN you must have a standard monthly account. You must be logged in* to My Verizon as Account Owner or Account Manager.** Use any of these methods to get a Number Transfer... See more...
To get a Number Transfer PIN you must have a standard monthly account. You must be logged in* to My Verizon as Account Owner or Account Manager.** Use any of these methods to get a Number Transfer PIN: Dial #PORT from the smartphone that has the number you want to transfer.* Our system verifies you're dialing from the phone to be transferred. We send you a link to generate the Number Transfer PIN in My Verizon. My Verizon app: Create Your Number Transfer PIN My Verizon website: My Profile > Number Transfer PIN > "Generate PIN" Important: Keep your Number Transfer PIN and Account Number safe and don't share it with anyone except the new carrier or an Account Member. Verizon will never ask you for this information. The Number Transfer PIN is an account level code you can use to authorize the move of any/all of the lines on your account. Tell your new carrier which Verizon lines you want to move. The Number Transfer PIN is only valid for 7 days so give it to your new carrier promptly. *If you don't have the phone which has the number you want to transfer, you can use another smartphone, tablet or computer. Follow the My Verizon website steps above. ** If you or a loved one need to move mobile lines due to intimate partner violence or abuse, call Customer Service at 800-922-0204. Learn more about Managing your Verizon mobile line in a domestic violence situation.   Port Out FAQs 
It should be available via the device's Settings or the box the device came in.  
Most any USB-C charger should work. There's a number available from Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.    
Bring Your Number  Move Your Number 
They're available on your older billing statements (up to 7 years); contact Customer Service (800-922-0204, 8 AM - 7 PM Mon-Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM Sun), there's a fee for the older statements.  
No, only the Account Owner's name is on the bill since they are the one responsible for paying the bill.  
How do I get a Number Transfer PIN? To get a Number Transfer PIN you must have a standard monthly account. You must be logged in* to My Verizon as Account Owner or Account Manager.** Use... See more...
How do I get a Number Transfer PIN? To get a Number Transfer PIN you must have a standard monthly account. You must be logged in* to My Verizon as Account Owner or Account Manager.** Use any of these methods to get a Number Transfer PIN: Dial #PORT from the smartphone that has the number you want to transfer.* Our system verifies you're dialing from the phone to be transferred. We send you a link to generate the Number Transfer PIN in My Verizon. My Verizon app: Create Your Number Transfer PIN My Verizon website: My Profile > Number Transfer PIN > "Generate PIN" Important: Keep your Number Transfer PIN and Account Number safe and don't share it with anyone except the new carrier or an Account Member. Verizon will never ask you for this information. The Number Transfer PIN is an account level code you can use to authorize the move of any/all of the lines on your account. Tell your new carrier which Verizon lines you want to move. The Number Transfer PIN is only valid for 7 days so give it to your new carrier promptly. *If you don't have the phone which has the number you want to transfer, you can use another smartphone, tablet or computer. Follow the My Verizon website steps above. ** If you or a loved one need to move mobile lines due to intimate partner violence or abuse, call Customer Service at 800-922-0204. Learn more about Managing your Verizon mobile line in a domestic violence situation.   Move to Another Carrier FAQs 
You'd need to be logged into the other line's My Verizon account using its log-in credentials.  
You can access the last 18 months' worth via your My Verizon account at View Usage  For older billing statements (up to 7 years), contact Customer Service (800-922-0204, 8 AM - 7 PM Mon-Sat, 8 AM ... See more...
You can access the last 18 months' worth via your My Verizon account at View Usage  For older billing statements (up to 7 years), contact Customer Service (800-922-0204, 8 AM - 7 PM Mon-Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM Sun); there's a fee for older statements.  
Already enrolled and need to change something? Discontinue Paper Free Billing If you cancel Paper Free Billing too close to your next billing date, your paper test bill may ... See more...
Already enrolled and need to change something? Discontinue Paper Free Billing If you cancel Paper Free Billing too close to your next billing date, your paper test bill may not be available to restart until the following month. If this is the case, you can access your bill online. If your service plan requires paper test free billing, all bills will be delivered electronically and paper test free billing may not be removed without changing your services/plan. Select the method you’d like to discontinue: My Fios app To discontinue in the My Fios app, select: Bill from the dashboard > Options > Paper Free Billing > tap Enroll to unenroll My Verizon To discontinue in My Verizon, sign in and: Hover over Billing > select Paper Free Billing > select On, next to Enroll to unenroll   Paper Free Billing   
How do I add an Account Manager? The Account Owner can add Account Managers to the Verizon wireless account: Visit the Account Management page in My Verizon or contact Customer Service after th... See more...
How do I add an Account Manager? The Account Owner can add Account Managers to the Verizon wireless account: Visit the Account Management page in My Verizon or contact Customer Service after the account has been open for more than 7 days. In My Verizon, fill in the person's name, email address and mobile number. Choose Add Account Manager. We'll send a confirmation message to your mobile device. In a Verizon store – Can add any time after the Verizon wireless account is open. Note: You can have up to 3 Account Managers. How do I remove an Account Manager? To remove an Account Manager, go to the Account Management page in My Verizon and click Remove next to the Account Manager's name. We'll send a verification request to you by email or text. Follow the link to confirm the change.   Account Manager FAQs