Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,337 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mcblaber's Correct Answers

revsgirl wrote: How do I put itunes playlists on to my galaxy 6s phone? Google Play Music makes it really easy to transfer and sync your iTunes playlist. Assuming you use iTunes... See more...
revsgirl wrote: How do I put itunes playlists on to my galaxy 6s phone? Google Play Music makes it really easy to transfer and sync your iTunes playlist. Assuming you use iTunes on your computer you'll just need to download the Google Music desktop app. Once doing so, it will prompt you if you want to add your iTunes playlist on Google Play Music. Once selected, any music that is added to your iTunes will get added to your Google Play Music library upon sycing. Take a look here: How to get your iTunes music onto Android - AndroidPIT
Do you happen to have the Samsung Car/Auto app installed? I had a similar issue, and found disabling that app was the fix.
Try booting into the recovery menu by pressing these three buttons at once: home + power + volume up. See if you can manually reboot your device this way.
It seems like a scam to me. Look at the link at Fraud FAQs | Verizon Wireless on how to report it to verizon directly. Fraudulent email-- Forward the message to phishing@verizonwireless.com... See more...
It seems like a scam to me. Look at the link at Fraud FAQs | Verizon Wireless on how to report it to verizon directly. Fraudulent email-- Forward the message to phishing@verizonwireless.com Fraudulent text message-- Forward the text to 7726 (Verizon Corporate Security)