Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,754 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sadie85's Correct Answers

KC941 wrote: Thank you  Suzy Q  for your quick response.  Hopefully you can tell me if Verizon Customer service is right or wrong.     I have three phones with text plan 400 F & F  I ... See more...
  KC941 wrote: Thank you  Suzy Q  for your quick response.  Hopefully you can tell me if Verizon Customer service is right or wrong.     I have three phones with text plan 400 F & F  I have a total data block on the three lines.  They cannot send or receive picture text on those three lines.  I called Verizon customer service and was told that they could not send or receive picture texts with a total data block.  I was then told that for them to receive picture texts I would have to remove the data block and then since all picture texts have to be sent through the internet and that would use data that I would be charged for.  Is this right ?     Thank you Again  KC   That block is called NationalAccess. It is the only block that for sure says no data on the phones but it also blocks picture messaging because they use the same sort of technology. They just bill picture messages different then data. If you remove the NationalAcess block it is possible to have data charges on the phone...mostly if there is applications already on the phone(like VZW Tones or Get in now search). I would check the phones and delete any applications with the exception of Backup Assistant and then request NationalAccess to be removed and make sure web access and get it now blocks are on each line.  
Data only is $54.99, but I do believe there are special rules to qualify for it. You can't do prepaid minutes, it's just the per minute rate of $.25. I'd call the telesales department for more in... See more...
Data only is $54.99, but I do believe there are special rules to qualify for it. You can't do prepaid minutes, it's just the per minute rate of $.25. I'd call the telesales department for more information. 1-800-2-joinin.   http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/messagingplans.jsp
The Select plan gives you unlimited messages to all carriers. It is $10 more than the package you are on now and actually gives all the numbers on your Family Share plan unlimited messaging. It m... See more...
The Select plan gives you unlimited messages to all carriers. It is $10 more than the package you are on now and actually gives all the numbers on your Family Share plan unlimited messaging. It may even save you money if the other numbers on the plan have texting as all the individual packages will be removed and you just pay $30 overall for all the texting. Ask for the plan to be backdated to the first day of the bill cycle so it covers the messages you've already done.