Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,139 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bd94s10's Correct Answers

The iPhone 4s may or may not be supported by Apple any longer. Regardless you'll need an appointment. Try to set one up below. If Apple won't or can't repair it you can always try a 3rd party rep... See more...
The iPhone 4s may or may not be supported by Apple any longer. Regardless you'll need an appointment. Try to set one up below. If Apple won't or can't repair it you can always try a 3rd party repair location. iPhone Battery & Power - Official Apple Support Apple does try to squeeze in their customers without an appointment however I've seen people wait a very long time.. especially around the holidays. Def try to setup an appointment.
When you say "use 1.3 gigs" are you referring to your data usage? Just making sure your not referrring to your device storage. You can easily use 1.3 GBs of storage on a device simply by taking p... See more...
When you say "use 1.3 gigs" are you referring to your data usage? Just making sure your not referrring to your device storage. You can easily use 1.3 GBs of storage on a device simply by taking pics. In terms of data usage Ann154​ is onto something. Generally speaking, Google Photos is set to only backup via Wi-Fi. But things to check are: Google Photos - make sure set to backup via Wi-Fi only Verizon Cloud - make sure to set to backup via Wi-FI only Applications (apps) setup to auto update etc. can cause cellular data depending on settings. Def look at what has access to use your cellular data via the settings.
Restart it via this method: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Kevin, I think what your trying to accomplish will require you to link your Mother's cell number to the iPad mini 2 via Verizon Messages. You can snag her phone and link it up unless it requires ... See more...
Kevin, I think what your trying to accomplish will require you to link your Mother's cell number to the iPad mini 2 via Verizon Messages. You can snag her phone and link it up unless it requires you to enter her My Verizon info.. I forget which it asks for. But you want for her to be able to text on the iPad using her number right? If so it has to be linked to her cell number. To your point if you tie it to your number it will show your text messages on the iPad which is what you don't want. If the above is not an option she can still send messages / pics via iMessage. Just enter in her Apple ID info or create an account for her if she doesn't have one setup. If the grandkids have Apple devices that is another solution for her. Does this help?
It is possible to have a separate iTunes / iCloud password. I know people who don't use Family Sharing but share the same iTunes password for apps/content etc.   Here is more info:   Sign in ... See more...
It is possible to have a separate iTunes / iCloud password. I know people who don't use Family Sharing but share the same iTunes password for apps/content etc.   Here is more info:   Sign in with your Apple ID on a new device - Apple Support   Use different Apple IDs for iCloud and iTunes We recommend that you use the same Apple ID for all Apple services on your device—including the iTunes & App Stores and iCloud. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and cause issues with accessing purchased content or using some services. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can’t merge them. But if you already have different Apple IDs that you want to use with iCloud and the iTunes & App Stores, you can still get all the benefits your Apple ID has to offer. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > iCloud and sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iCloud. Go back to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iTunes. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud and sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iCloud. Go to iTunes > Sign In and sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iTunes. If you use multiple Apple IDs and want to restore your device from a backup, you can learn more about iCloud or iTunes backups.
There is free version available. Generally speaking, the company I work for pays the fee.. so when you dowload the free version and enter your email credentials it will unlock the paid version wi... See more...
There is free version available. Generally speaking, the company I work for pays the fee.. so when you dowload the free version and enter your email credentials it will unlock the paid version without you paying anything. Example: years ago I used an Android phoen for my work email. I inadvertently purcahsed the $19.99 Good email option only to find I was supposed to dowload the free version and enter my email credentials for the paid version to be unlocked. I was able to get a refund for the purcahse but the point is I didn't need to make the purcahse. I believe this is a the app you would need. There are a few for Good in the App Store: Good for Enterprise on the App Store. You should be "good" (pun intended) to get the free app and enter your email credentials and be on your way! Let us know.
It sounds like your landline calls are being transferred to your cellular phone? Are people calling your landline number? I'm assuming yes based upon your post but would need to be sure. If yo... See more...
It sounds like your landline calls are being transferred to your cellular phone? Are people calling your landline number? I'm assuming yes based upon your post but would need to be sure. If you have call forwarding turned on (landline) simply turn it off. Search the internet for your landline carrier on how to disable call forwarding (CF). I have a Google Voice # that I use and it rings all my phones (home, personal cell and work cell). This type of things can cause a phone to ring 1 time but I highly doubt your doing anything like this.
With Verizon you can't perform the OTA over cellular... unless it is post 7 days after the update and less than xx amount of MBs. JENSKO52​ - I'm a heavy iOS users myself. I've helped a few of... See more...
With Verizon you can't perform the OTA over cellular... unless it is post 7 days after the update and less than xx amount of MBs. JENSKO52​ - I'm a heavy iOS users myself. I've helped a few of my friends with something simliar. Do you have music purchased from iTunes on your device? In several instances my friends had music that was no longer on the device. Each time they were listening to music they were unknowingly streaming the music vs. it being played locally from their iPhone. Go to the Music app and click on Library and Albums as an example. Once you go into albums see if a download/cloud icon appears. If so this means your streaming that music from the cloud. Other options: Settings > Cellular > scroll down under "Use Cellular Data For:" and toggle off apps you prefer to NEVER use cellular data. I see it all the time after people upgrade their device they begin using more data. The iPhone 6s Plus is is a faster device and overall may cause users to use more data. Although some of these things are super minor it all adds up. -Live Photos - if you have this turned on and send pics or upload to FB that is a tad more data with each upload / message sent -6s Plus using LTE Advanced which is LTE up to 300 Mbps vs. the iPhone 5s which was 150 Mbps I believe (same as the iPhone SE but you'd want to verify this) Bottom line everything you do on your phone pretty much uses data. With iOS 10 there are more annimations and things you can do/send in iMessage. All of these things are causing data usage to increase. I try to stay on Wi-Fi whenever possible. During the middle of the night turn on Airplane mode and then turn on Wi-Fi if your worried about missing messages, app updates, etc. Hope this helps. These are all things I've learned over the years and figured I'd share from my experiences.
I'd suggest moving the VZ Cloud music to a memory card or your computer with iTunes. Move the music to iTunes and then sync with your phone. You an also back it up to Google Play Music and then s... See more...
I'd suggest moving the VZ Cloud music to a memory card or your computer with iTunes. Move the music to iTunes and then sync with your phone. You an also back it up to Google Play Music and then stream / download it wirelessly via the Google Play Music app within the App Store. I do this on my iPhone 7. Try the Verizon Cloud desktop app to download the music from Cloud to your computer: Verizon Cloud Desktop Apps Google Play Music: Once you download the desktop app you can back your music up to it Google Play Music App Store link: Google Play Music on the App Store Hope this helps or offers some solutions.
Things to consider that may help. She may not have had HD Voice, aka Advanced Calling, turned on prior - Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Try Data Only option if on Voice & Data. It is true... See more...
Things to consider that may help. She may not have had HD Voice, aka Advanced Calling, turned on prior - Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Try Data Only option if on Voice & Data. It is true that Voice & Data does give you simultaneous voice/data when not on Wi-Fi but it also turns on HD Voice... It is worth a try toggling it off and using the phone a bit. If that doesn't help toggle it back on. Wi-Fi calling may help in your situation - Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling > toggle it on - more info here: Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless Let us know if this helps!
You can follow these steps. If you have your device backed up you can restore it after you follow these steps. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device ... See more...
You can follow these steps. If you have your device backed up you can restore it after you follow these steps. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support
I've been an iPhone user a long time. I feel my battery dies quickly but i'm also on my phone every second of the day via Spotify, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Always doing something. The key is y... See more...
I've been an iPhone user a long time. I feel my battery dies quickly but i'm also on my phone every second of the day via Spotify, Instagram, YouTube, etc. Always doing something. The key is your more than likely restoring your device from backup. There are TONs of settings that play a part in battery drain. I've spent hours and hours trying to optimize my device. I would suggest you reset your device to factory and use it a bit before restoring from backup. See how it does. I do this sometimes and just turn on contacts etc. via iCloud. Things to consider: Settings > Privacy > Location Services > check out which apps are using your location all the time. I only allow apps to use my location all the time that I have no choice if I want to use the app. e.g. Waze Settings > Display & Brightness > auto-brightness Settings > General > Background App Refresh > check out which apps are refreshing in the background. Turn off ones you don't want to do such or turn them all off via the toggle on the top Here is a good article on Apple's site about maximizing battery life: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple
Reading on another thread you basically have to wait until you get your iPhone 7 and after you activate it go to the trade-in site. From there it will recognize you activated the iPhone 7 and giv... See more...
Reading on another thread you basically have to wait until you get your iPhone 7 and after you activate it go to the trade-in site. From there it will recognize you activated the iPhone 7 and give you the promotional value. You can also go to the store, I read, once you activate the iPhone 7 and they can assist.
As others stated this is typically a result of sharing the same AppleID. If you Google the subject you will see other solutions for calls and messages such as toggling off FaceTime to avoid the s... See more...
As others stated this is typically a result of sharing the same AppleID. If you Google the subject you will see other solutions for calls and messages such as toggling off FaceTime to avoid the same calls coming in. I'd highly suggest different AppleIDs and then setup Family Sharing. My family loves this feature. iCloud - Family Sharing - Apple
There are a good amount of threads on this issue. I'd contact Motorola Care and see what they can offer. They have apparently been helpful with others having this issue.
I believe there is a way to order one via My Verizon. I can't seem to find the steps online. If you live near a vzw store you can pick one up for free there.
I'm not sure on the signal extender but the iPhone SE supports Wi-Fi calling. If you have a router at home you can setup Wi-Fi calling. The good news is the call will auto flip to Wi-Fi calling i... See more...
I'm not sure on the signal extender but the iPhone SE supports Wi-Fi calling. If you have a router at home you can setup Wi-Fi calling. The good news is the call will auto flip to Wi-Fi calling if the cellular signal is not good. When I go into a big super market in the South (Publix) my iPhone always flips over to Wi-Fi calling which is nice. Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless
It could be an incompatible feature or your account type. Eligibility Hope this helps. Let us know if you are finally able to get it added.
You could try to reset network settings however this deletes your Wi-Fi saved passwords etc. It is worth a shot. You could also do a chat with vzw online and see if they can reset anything. Se... See more...
You could try to reset network settings however this deletes your Wi-Fi saved passwords etc. It is worth a shot. You could also do a chat with vzw online and see if they can reset anything. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
That is strange. Here are my suggestions: Make sure the Motorola Camera app is updated in the Google Play Store - Motorola Camera - Android Apps on Google Play Try a 3rd party app like Snaps... See more...
That is strange. Here are my suggestions: Make sure the Motorola Camera app is updated in the Google Play Store - Motorola Camera - Android Apps on Google Play Try a 3rd party app like Snapspeed from Google from the Google Play Store Last resort try to run the Software Repair Assistant. Make sure your content is backed up first - Repair Assistant - Software Upgrade Assistant (Motorola) | Verizon Wireless Let us know if any of this works for you!