Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,390 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bd94s10's Correct Answers

Find My Mobile is not available on all Samsung devices from Verizon. You can try this: Try Android Device Manager app. It would be similar to what your looking for.
A super easy way is to pause the video and take a screen shot. I did that recently from a YouTube video. The only other way I'm familiar with is transferring the photo to a Mac/Pac and using a pr... See more...
A super easy way is to pause the video and take a screen shot. I did that recently from a YouTube video. The only other way I'm familiar with is transferring the photo to a Mac/Pac and using a program to capture a photo. My friend does this with video he takes on GoPro cameras. You maybe able to find something via Google Play store by searching photo from video etc. I'm sure there has to be a third party app that does this. Hope this helps.
One other option is to enable Wi-Fi calling if you have Wi-Fi in your home. If that is a better connection the call will be placed via Wi-Fi. Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless Make a cal... See more...
One other option is to enable Wi-Fi calling if you have Wi-Fi in your home. If that is a better connection the call will be placed via Wi-Fi. Wi Fi Calling FAQs | Verizon Wireless Make a call with Wi-Fi Calling - Apple Support
You are more than likely seeing the message that you only have 5GB of iCloud and your device has not been backed up. Backup means all your contacts, photos, messages, etc. are backed up in the... See more...
You are more than likely seeing the message that you only have 5GB of iCloud and your device has not been backed up. Backup means all your contacts, photos, messages, etc. are backed up in the cloud. You can either backup your device via iTunes or via iCloud (plugged into a power outlet and on a Wi-Fi connection). More info: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support Hope this helps!
The piece that is on the phone when it ships is meant to be removed. Generally speaking you will see it covers the earpiece. Every smartphone I've seen (in recent memory) has a screen protector o... See more...
The piece that is on the phone when it ships is meant to be removed. Generally speaking you will see it covers the earpiece. Every smartphone I've seen (in recent memory) has a screen protector on it out of the box. This is placed on during the manufacturing/packaging. Hope this helps!
Once your card gets charged it is preparing to ship. You should receive a shipping confirmation in the next day or so. Can you keep us updated. I've been following a few threads here. What was yo... See more...
Once your card gets charged it is preparing to ship. You should receive a shipping confirmation in the next day or so. Can you keep us updated. I've been following a few threads here. What was your org ship date?
They are similar devices indeed. If your not interested in the S Pen or camera upgrades the Note8 offers you could easily be just as happy with the S8+. I checked and Verizon is not carrying the ... See more...
They are similar devices indeed. If your not interested in the S Pen or camera upgrades the Note8 offers you could easily be just as happy with the S8+. I checked and Verizon is not carrying the Maple Gold device. The only 2 colors they will sell are on their main site. Hope this helps.
Congrats. See if your basic phone has the VZ Backup Assistant. If so, you can then download that via the smartphone and transfer contacts that way. Here is more info: Backup Assistant | Verizon W... See more...
Congrats. See if your basic phone has the VZ Backup Assistant. If so, you can then download that via the smartphone and transfer contacts that way. Here is more info: Backup Assistant | Verizon Wireless
Unfortunately there is not a way to view FaceTime call records other than the device itself. Others have asked this question as well from what I've seen on Apple forums etc. "FaceTime employs end... See more...
Unfortunately there is not a way to view FaceTime call records other than the device itself. Others have asked this question as well from what I've seen on Apple forums etc. "FaceTime employs end-to-end encryption" per an older article on Fortune dot com. It would be great if Apple would add this to iCloud.com etc. They have added various updates over the years but no way to view / export logs on the site. I wish I had a better answer.
Does this help? I think it is on my default for many users. Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off - Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ | Verizon Wireless
Depending on the settings toggled on via the device you maybe able to login to iCloud.com and locate the last known location. Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone >Send Last Location - if this w... See more...
Depending on the settings toggled on via the device you maybe able to login to iCloud.com and locate the last known location. Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone >Send Last Location - if this was toggled on she can login to iCloud and locate the last location. This is the best option. Other options maybe available but only if she had it setup prior on the device.
Unfortunately you cannot use your own media for ring back tones. It is certainly an awesome concept though.
I can help... I think. Settings > Messages > toggle on Group Messaging Let us know if this helps!
If you purchased an LTE model you will be able to add cellular service. If you purchased the Wi-Fi only model you will only be able to use it with Wi-Fi including your phone's mobile hot spot. I ... See more...
If you purchased an LTE model you will be able to add cellular service. If you purchased the Wi-Fi only model you will only be able to use it with Wi-Fi including your phone's mobile hot spot. I hope this helps!
The iPhone 4 was never compatible with iOS 10.
My friend has this tablet. The latest version I believe is MMB29M.T818VVRS1AQC1. You can try to update it via the Software Upgrade Assistant. Make sure you have an active sim in the tablet. I've ... See more...
My friend has this tablet. The latest version I believe is MMB29M.T818VVRS1AQC1. You can try to update it via the Software Upgrade Assistant. Make sure you have an active sim in the tablet. I've seen tablets not take an update if there is no active sim in the device. Also, keep in mind the tablets will not always have the same software as the smartphones. Install System Updates - Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 | Verizon Wireless Hope this helps!
Go on SamsungPromotions.com and click on register for offer. https://samsungpromotions.com/
Correct, it should work no problem. These devices are elg for prepaid on VZW so you should be all set.
Assuming you got this taken care of.... however if not or for others... Apple has the Move to iOS app in the Google Play Store. Article: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - ... See more...
Assuming you got this taken care of.... however if not or for others... Apple has the Move to iOS app in the Google Play Store. Article: Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support App:Move to iOS - Android Apps on Google Play This app works pretty well...
Once you find it make sure of the following: Find My iPhone is on the device (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone toggled on) Same menu make sure "Send Last Location" is also toggled on This... See more...
Once you find it make sure of the following: Find My iPhone is on the device (Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone toggled on) Same menu make sure "Send Last Location" is also toggled on This way if the battery drains down it will send the last location of the device. Helpful if you left at a friends / family members house etc.