Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,652 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

commonsense101's Correct Answers

Nope..after 14 day wfg that's your device
Another tower in the area is stronger. As long as you aren't in a candian or Mexican boarder town, you're fine
You're looking for what verizon calls a basic phone, on data...not too many options these days Pan tech hotshot, Samsung bright side, ...I would recommend the bright side out of those two..but... See more...
You're looking for what verizon calls a basic phone, on data...not too many options these days Pan tech hotshot, Samsung bright side, ...I would recommend the bright side out of those two..but good luck Shopping, might be more out the
MMS has To go through Verizon's data network to get received and delivered
Bypass the activation screen
Prob working on towers in the area, or congestion.. It's not going to be a device issue because you can still get 3G. Do you have any battery managers like justice defender that might have turned... See more...
Prob working on towers in the area, or congestion.. It's not going to be a device issue because you can still get 3G. Do you have any battery managers like justice defender that might have turned off your lte? Next time you are in a solid area,ie outside downtown, do a soft reset holding th volume and power button..see if that helps
Forget the networks Airplane mode Battery pull Toggle wifi on/off Try to connect with a different device, than the good old master reset..welcome to android
Since you already a customer you don't have to go to share everything. To activate a smartphone, which the blackberry, you need to go to a tier'd data pricing. $30 for 2gigs is the cheaptest i... See more...
Since you already a customer you don't have to go to share everything. To activate a smartphone, which the blackberry, you need to go to a tier'd data pricing. $30 for 2gigs is the cheaptest i think
go to settings, sound settings or alerts look for something like caller id read out, or service alerts.. something like that
google nav (google maps) is pretty much free and standard on every android device out there you can do that just fine on your rezound
Call verizon, there is a product line that this is a known issue on and can be replaced under warranty..it was the first production run though so they might not know what you are talking about, b... See more...
Call verizon, there is a product line that this is a known issue on and can be replaced under warranty..it was the first production run though so they might not know what you are talking about, but it is in the known issues