Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,027 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

gina7239's Correct Answers

You just go to settings general updates then it will check for update need to be on wifi to do update.
You can't transfer if it was in the google market because apple uses there own called iTunes. iTunes has usually the same games as android.
If you press home twise there is an icon auto rotate its Alittle grey square with a circle in it
Depends if you have the everything plan it would be $10 plus sharing data. If you have the reg plans you would have to have its own data plan. Hotspot is $20 for an additional 2gigs if you have ... See more...
Depends if you have the everything plan it would be $10 plus sharing data. If you have the reg plans you would have to have its own data plan. Hotspot is $20 for an additional 2gigs if you have unlimited plan or tier data it adds 2gigs to your other allotment.
There's an apple connector to put pics from an sd card but you will have to plug it into computer transfer files the move then to your iPhone.
Friday and if not monday
You have your own screen name on vzw. so you would have to sign in to that on vzw.com to get ringback tones.
You can unlock it for international use. You have to have it on for so many months on Verizon etc.
I agree but there's a five day before it officially past due. But if you gave money for a phone you should wait because if need an araingement they don't like when people upgrade/bill to account... See more...
I agree but there's a five day before it officially past due. But if you gave money for a phone you should wait because if need an araingement they don't like when people upgrade/bill to account/ add lines. Does your my Verizon say past due. If it doesent you can but I think it matters also when they send. If they try to ship and your past due they will cancel order. Pay past due first there will be an iPhone still. You don't want to be shut off or with financial. There not afraid to shutoff and if they do before they turn it on again you have to pay it off.
Yes and yes it's included in the share plan.
You have to put the iPad on the share plan for $10.
You can pay full retail now and then unlock with Verizon's permission later. It's only for international use if it's like the 4s. Only atat has unlocked phones from apple because it's gsm not CD... See more...
You can pay full retail now and then unlock with Verizon's permission later. It's only for international use if it's like the 4s. Only atat has unlocked phones from apple because it's gsm not CDMA. Is straight talk gsm or is it CDMA? I am not an expert.
You can't order the phone today pre order is Friday. You can add a line today then put an old phone on there while you activate that. Then on Friday you can order it because when you activat... See more...
You can't order the phone today pre order is Friday. You can add a line today then put an old phone on there while you activate that. Then on Friday you can order it because when you activated that line you automatically get an upgrade. I don't think the preorder is for people that add a line. Do you have an upgrade? If you have an upgrade you can put it on a new line later.
Do you have the same apple I'd. In the settings it talks about mergeing apps etc. you have those sort of settings to off. Are those text imessege? Imessege if you use there apple I'd it can go t... See more...
Do you have the same apple I'd. In the settings it talks about mergeing apps etc. you have those sort of settings to off. Are those text imessege? Imessege if you use there apple I'd it can go to multiple people. If you have those settings on.
If you go to settings general network then personal hotspot turn on. You have to set a password then you have to have a device like a laptop with wireless on.
If the iPhone is atat you can't set it up with Verizon. If it is a Verizon you can do a month 2 month without a contract because your bringing your own equipment. If it is a Verizon iPhone yo... See more...
If the iPhone is atat you can't set it up with Verizon. If it is a Verizon you can do a month 2 month without a contract because your bringing your own equipment. If it is a Verizon iPhone you can call 18009220204 or go to the store
You have to unlock the phone first with Verizon and then you can use micro sim card i think in the slot the phone has.
You have to have mms turned on for it to work. Under settings messages
Yes she can use the music and all functions that don't need data or voice. If you mean iTunes store only on wifi. You can suspend without billing or with billing. Do it online saves you a $15 do... See more...
Yes she can use the music and all functions that don't need data or voice. If you mean iTunes store only on wifi. You can suspend without billing or with billing. Do it online saves you a $15 dollar fee for haveing a person do it.
There is a setting saying to give you delivered or not. The person that's Getting the text has to have that setting on. There getting the memo because you have the setting on to my understanding... See more...
There is a setting saying to give you delivered or not. The person that's Getting the text has to have that setting on. There getting the memo because you have the setting on to my understanding. Maybe your data needs to be cleared and the cache on the web browser. I do this periodically as well as *228 option 2 it will notice new towers if there any.