Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,698 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

adf35123's Correct Answers

From what I can see just doing a quick Google search that appears to be a web based email through your cable company. While I have not used that service, the cable companies I have used do not su... See more...
From what I can see just doing a quick Google search that appears to be a web based email through your cable company. While I have not used that service, the cable companies I have used do not support wireless syncing of contact and calendar information. Just looking around their website I did not see any information that made me think they do. The reason I ask if you used Gmail in particular is that Google offers a Blackberry program called Google Sync. Basically you signup for a Gmail account at www.gmail.com and set up your passwords and such. Then on your Blackberry open the browser and go to m.google.com. From there you will have a bunch of software programs that you can download but look for Sync and download and install it. Once installed it will ask you to login to you gmail account and walk you through a quick setup. Place a checkmark in the contacts box and specify what calendar info you want to sync and you are done. Hope this helps. A little bit of time setting this up will be so worth it because you never have to worry about your info being out of dat or wrong again!