Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,838 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rebretz's Correct Answers

Best thing to do would be to call into Verizon Customer Service or reach out to them via Twitter. When I reach out to Verizon via Twitter I get a response fairly quickly.
Depends on what you are looking for. The Moto X is as close to stock Android as you can get on Verizon. It has some good features you can't get elsewhere(They don't work as good on other phones, ... See more...
Depends on what you are looking for. The Moto X is as close to stock Android as you can get on Verizon. It has some good features you can't get elsewhere(They don't work as good on other phones, I've tried). Active Display and Touchless Control on Moto X are great. Moto Assist is nice also. Migrate allows you to transfer all your data and apps over without loosing anything. The battery life is pretty good also. And for the price you could really buy it off contract. It does have limited storage though. smaller screen size and only 720p. The HTC ONE M8 is a nice phone also. great build and design. Nice screen resolution. good processor and decent battery life. The front facing speakers add a great feature and sound good. Battery life has always been HTC's weak spot but the M8 has better than average.