Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,927 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lewisr13's Correct Answers

If you add it online it requires you to add a data plan. You need to then call Verizon, they can remove the data plan and put a block on it. I've been told this is the only way(putting a block on... See more...
If you add it online it requires you to add a data plan. You need to then call Verizon, they can remove the data plan and put a block on it. I've been told this is the only way(putting a block on data) a phone formally known as a "multi-media" phone can be added without data plan. It's easiest to just call and have them activate and block. I've done this on a few 'multi-media" phones we have.
Picture texts could be blocked on your account. You can check on My Verizon if you're the account owner/manager.
You can from your PC.
Yes, it's now considered a basic phone.(you don't need a data plan.)
I doubt a usb input would work, getting the phone to output through the usb would be the challenge. Does your radio have an AUX 3.5mm input? You could use that.
In most cases they are text alerts that she has signed up for, example: Radio Shack, weather.com, etc.
no
Hold down(1-2 seconds) the answer/hangup button on the head set, just like you would to answer a call.
yes
Exactly the same. Just like the Alias 2 and the Zeal.
You should, but that is a Amazonwireless.com question not Verizon.
2 ways, get a court order or get the phone and look at them.