yes.
Bill says 3 x 35.41 = 106.23, that's after this payment is made. If you look online it will say 106.23 to pay it off(because it deducted payment due), but when you click to buy it out it will say... See more...
Bill says 3 x 35.41 = 106.23, that's after this payment is made. If you look online it will say 106.23 to pay it off(because it deducted payment due), but when you click to buy it out it will say 141.64, because you haven't paid the current bill yet.
Your plan resets on the last day of your billing cycle at midnight plus 1 second, regardless of what shows up.
Yes you can make early payments and auto pay will pay the balance, if there is one.
knagle416 wrote: Maybe I am misunderstanding information; however it says that credit for new device payment, upgrades excluded. now I will be starting a new device payment no matter what... See more...
knagle416 wrote: Maybe I am misunderstanding information; however it says that credit for new device payment, upgrades excluded. now I will be starting a new device payment no matter what phone I get since I have an old Samsung 3, and he needs to be put down. (lol). However, by my understanding, this is considered an upgrade. . which would be excluded from the offer. Am I misunderstanding the verbadge ?(cause honestly, too much new lingo these days to keep up with. .. But I digress) thanks! It's not considered an upgrade, it's considered a new device payment plan. An upgrade in this context is if you have a current payment plan that allows an upgrade after a certain amount of time/% paid. Then these would not be eligible for the promotion. Eres elegible.
Go to your account choose larger iCloud plan and pay more.
Pues no.
Go to My Verizon, billing, tourn off paperless billing. Pretty straight forward. Took about 10 seconds.
I'd call the trade in department directly and speak very nice and polite. They are the ones that may be able to help you, but if you're using the same tone on the phone as you did in your post I ... See more...
I'd call the trade in department directly and speak very nice and polite. They are the ones that may be able to help you, but if you're using the same tone on the phone as you did in your post I doubt they'll try very hard. If that's whom you have already spoken I'd try again.
Go to my Verizon and lower the plan. It will not take effect until your next billing cycle.
My guess would be that you have 12gb of data and are reading it backwards. You have 7.11 left.  7.11+.11+4.78=12
30 days from the time of shipping Of new phone It only takes 2-3 to be received by Verizon.
Most likely, but not necessarily. Check your My Verizon account. You can leave anytime, though there may be an early termination fee if you're still under contract.
This doesn't apply to iPhones
If the 7 was ordered on the line you want to activate it on you don't need to do either. Just turn off old phone and turn on 7. If it was on a different line just swap SIM cards if they are the s... See more...
If the 7 was ordered on the line you want to activate it on you don't need to do either. Just turn off old phone and turn on 7. If it was on a different line just swap SIM cards if they are the same.
just look on her phone, to see her cloud you need to log in to her My Verizon.
Por Internet en Mi Verizon
Acrillix wrote: Verizon Cloud 5GB is free. Anything higher than that is billed monthly. Unless you had/have Verizon Cloud on the more everything plan, in that case it's 25GB. There ... See more...
Acrillix wrote: Verizon Cloud 5GB is free. Anything higher than that is billed monthly. Unless you had/have Verizon Cloud on the more everything plan, in that case it's 25GB. There may have been a minimum amount data plan to get that for free on more everything plan
the bonus data offer could expire at anytime. Could be tomorrow, could be 2 years from tomorrow.
no.