Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,893 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

M3lton's Correct Answers

Here are  my tips to you.   1. Buy a Seidio 1750 mAH extended life battery. No extra bulk, just extra life.   2. Download TasKiller, not Advanced Task Killer. TasKiller allows you an option c... See more...
Here are  my tips to you.   1. Buy a Seidio 1750 mAH extended life battery. No extra bulk, just extra life.   2. Download TasKiller, not Advanced Task Killer. TasKiller allows you an option called, Auto Kill When Screen Off. This will make it so when you lock your screen it kills all unecessarily running apps. And you can add your important apps like, Live Wallpapers, Clock, etc... to an ignore list (just touch and hold an app in the running apps screen in TasKiller)   These couple options, on top of dimming my screen and turning off auto-sync for my e-mail have made my battery last all day with intense use.   Some people are against Task Killers, and I don't know why. I have never had a problem with them and they have never caused me problems, just extended battery life.   I hope these tips help.