To move files, this may help: Move Files from Internal Storage to SD Card - Ellipsis 10 | Verizon Wireless To move a portion of a downloaded application to the SD card, Go to Settings | Appl... Ver más...
To move files, this may help: Move Files from Internal Storage to SD Card - Ellipsis 10 | Verizon Wireless To move a portion of a downloaded application to the SD card, Go to Settings | Application manager, then select Downloaded Apps, and long press an app, and if there is an option to move to SD card that is not greyed out, you can move part of it to the card. Uninstall apps you are not using. Use the web-based equivalent of an app (for example Facebook). Good luck.
Contact enTouch 866.488.8719
Attempt first a System Cache Wipe via the Recovery Menu (this is not an Application Cache Clear via Settings). You'll have to google System Cache Wipe G4 as VZW doesn't put this on their website.... Ver más...
Attempt first a System Cache Wipe via the Recovery Menu (this is not an Application Cache Clear via Settings). You'll have to google System Cache Wipe G4 as VZW doesn't put this on their website. If that doesn't work, backup your important stuff to a PC, and perform a Factory Device Reset.
Try rebooting your router. Then reboot the phone. Did that work? Try then to "forget the WiFi access point" and then re-add the WiFi access point If you are still having problems, forget the ... Ver más...
Try rebooting your router. Then reboot the phone. Did that work? Try then to "forget the WiFi access point" and then re-add the WiFi access point If you are still having problems, forget the WiFi access point and attempt to add it with a static IP address. You'd have to Google that.
I think, like the G6 and V30, your phone has what's called a "USB-C" connector. Not a microUSB connector like the G4 had. Which is really quite nice! Go to Amazon.Com and search for LG G5 USB ... Ver más...
I think, like the G6 and V30, your phone has what's called a "USB-C" connector. Not a microUSB connector like the G4 had. Which is really quite nice! Go to Amazon.Com and search for LG G5 USB cable. They are inexpensive to replace. HTH
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support
Perform a System Cache Clear: Turn off the phone completely. Now press and hold Bixby, Volume Up and Power Keys simultaneously. Release all the buttons when screen flickers, and Samsung's log... Ver más...
Perform a System Cache Clear: Turn off the phone completely. Now press and hold Bixby, Volume Up and Power Keys simultaneously. Release all the buttons when screen flickers, and Samsung's logo appears to enter into recovery mode. In the Recovery Mode, use Volume Up, and Down Keys to for navigation purpose. Use Power button for selection purpose. You should see a list of options. Choose "Wipe cache partition" from the list of options and confirm it with the Power button. Wait until the process of wiping the system cache finishes. Once it is complete, select 'reboot system now' to restart the device. If that doesn't work for you, then back up any important content and perform a Factory Data Reset.
I think that is the total size of the phone, i.e. the viewing area is going to actually be less than 6.22x3.02. See the image here: Pixel 2 Tech Specs - Google Store​ I guess you can estimat... Ver más...
I think that is the total size of the phone, i.e. the viewing area is going to actually be less than 6.22x3.02. See the image here: Pixel 2 Tech Specs - Google Store​ I guess you can estimate the actual size of the LCD itself, knowing the unit is 6.0" on the diagonal, and the aspect ratio / horizontal / vertical pixels. Note: there are reports of screen burn in with the 2XL, and some other screen issues that people are dealing with at them moment.
You might try going to the Playstore and search for Google. Try uninstalling the Google app, then re-install it. I think its responsible for Google Search and voice recognition.
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support I'd check out that article. Good luck.
Your device manual is here: https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/assets/userguides/verizon/tablet-verizon-ellipsis-7-ug.pdf I'd first go into Settings | Apps, and for downloaded pr... Ver más...
Your device manual is here: https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/assets/userguides/verizon/tablet-verizon-ellipsis-7-ug.pdf I'd first go into Settings | Apps, and for downloaded programs, I'd uninstall the ones I no longer used. See page 16 You could use the Downloads app to delete downloads no longer needed. See page 21. You could use the Gallery to delete pictures or videos you no longer want to keep. With some freed up space, now you could download a File Explorer from the App Store like ES File Explorer and delete other things.
I think you can block calls and texts from a number. I don't think Verizon can research the source. You might have some success attempting to just Google the number, and then maybe Googling s... Ver más...
I think you can block calls and texts from a number. I don't think Verizon can research the source. You might have some success attempting to just Google the number, and then maybe Googling some potential people you think might be harassing you. How to Use Google for a Reverse Phone Lookup I would think if you prepared evidence, depending on its nature, perhaps it gets sent to a detective that investigates. I'm not sure. You should probably read up on it. You might consider changing your number. What did the police recommend? Preguntas frecuentes sobre cambiar número de móvil | Verizon Wireless
Right. If you are an owner of an Android phone, go to Settings | Data usage. Enable Mobile data if it isn't done already. Now, you can look over a period of time, what apps are using Mobile data ... Ver más...
Right. If you are an owner of an Android phone, go to Settings | Data usage. Enable Mobile data if it isn't done already. Now, you can look over a period of time, what apps are using Mobile data (or WiFi data - depends on which tab you select), over the period of your choice (you might want to align it with your billing cycle. Scroll down and you will see the apps are sorted most heavy user of Mobile data, to least. On the iPhone, select Settings | Cellular. Check the cellular data usage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support What is really great about that, yes you can reset statistics to be in sync with your billing cycle, but you can also selectively tell the phone which programs can and cannot use mobile data. Now that is slick! The only unfortunate thing is the apps are not sorted for you, but that is not a big deal. Using the suggestion by rcschnoor, or kathy65793, you can get a very good handle on what is using cellular data. Don't use the web-site which will be inaccurate.
No.   ...wait must be different than bearone21 and Ann154... ...must be nee dlessly long winded... The answer to your question is even if you open your phone and ruin it in the process lo... Ver más...
No.   ...wait must be different than bearone21 and Ann154... ...must be nee dlessly long winded... The answer to your question is even if you open your phone and ruin it in the process looking for the surface-mount integrated circuit that is the non-Volatile memory... you also need to know information about the clocking of the CPU, the electrical circuitry that connects the CPU of the phone to the memory, then you need to know the speed of the SD card and the circuitry of the SD card interface, and the software drivers for it... Make some to many assumptions, and fall on a SWAG. Google SWAG. Most likely, the non-volatile memory in the phone is faster than that of a fast SD card. Back to the original question posed, the answer is most probably No.  
aassdd, Ann154 is suggesting that your Android or Apple iPhone, whichever you may have, has built-in record keeping that will show you what program(s) are consuming the most mobile data. Y... Ver más...
aassdd, Ann154 is suggesting that your Android or Apple iPhone, whichever you may have, has built-in record keeping that will show you what program(s) are consuming the most mobile data. Android: Go into Settings | Data Usage. Enable Mobile Data to track mobile data usage. Examining Mobile (you don't need to look at the WiFi tab), what is sending and receiving the most data? Scroll down to see the list of programs sorted the heaviest consumer to the least consumer. Apple iPhone: Go into Settings | Cellular. Here you will see a list of programs and their consumption of cellular data. It's not sorted like it is for the Android. One really slick feature though is you can selectively shut off cellular data usage for individual programs! Happy hunting!
The older phone, the iPhone 4s is a 3G device. When you talk on it, it's hitting the nearest tower with 3G technology with 3G frequencies. Normally this is inferior to 4G technology. But you aren... Ver más...
The older phone, the iPhone 4s is a 3G device. When you talk on it, it's hitting the nearest tower with 3G technology with 3G frequencies. Normally this is inferior to 4G technology. But you aren't experience call problems with the iPhone 4s. The newer phone, the iPhone SE is a 4G device. When you talk on it, it's hitting the nearest tower with 4G technology with 4G frequencies. Generally this is superior in terms of voice quality and data transmission speeds, but not always. Depending on what particular band of frequencies are supplied for 3G and 4G on the tower nearest your home, you might get very good or better service with the older technology than with the newer one, possibly because of tower congestion (you need to provide a ZIP code for a VZW rep to help you further), or possibly because 3G frequencies propagate (travel through space) differently, and penetrate buildings differently than 4G. Try this simple experiment on your iPhoneSE so you can compare apples to apples (ha ha), i.e. both devices using 3G. Settings | Cellular and choose Enable LTE, and then I believe you want to change settings from Voice + Data to either OFF (4G/LTE will not be used at all) or Data Only (3G will be used for Voice, and 4G LTE for Data).  (you can try both one at a time but I think you'll want to use the "OFF" setting). Exit Settings. Cycle Airplane Mode. Now is the iPhone SE on 3G? Is the phone call performance better now? If so, leave it on this setting while home, and switch back to "Voice + Data" when you leave your home area. Let me know how it goes.
Yes, multiple options. Copy the folder structure onto a computer via USB cable, and then off onto a new device. Use a program like EZ File Explorer to create an FTP server, and move the files v... Ver más...
Yes, multiple options. Copy the folder structure onto a computer via USB cable, and then off onto a new device. Use a program like EZ File Explorer to create an FTP server, and move the files via WiFi. Use an USB OTG memory stick Move the files via microUSB to microUSB OTG cable Move the files via BlueTooth Move the files via NFC / Android Beam Move the files via some Cloud service
Besides holding Power and Volume Down at the same time? Probably you could download an app from the Playstore (enter the word screenshot). One of those may work for you.
Have you tried again today? Possibly an Apple Server issue. Specially if you can send SMS successfully to another Android user on ATT. If you can't do that tho, then maybe some issue with your... Ver más...
Have you tried again today? Possibly an Apple Server issue. Specially if you can send SMS successfully to another Android user on ATT. If you can't do that tho, then maybe some issue with your phone.
I think you can force WiFi calling, but you have to first turn on Airplane Mode, then turn on WiFi. I think the problem with this is you may miss calls, or you may end up leaving the house with W... Ver más...
I think you can force WiFi calling, but you have to first turn on Airplane Mode, then turn on WiFi. I think the problem with this is you may miss calls, or you may end up leaving the house with WiFi enabled but cellular off. If you don't want to enable just WiFi, try downloading the Hangouts Dialer. I don't know if that will force a WiFi call or not. I read on some Google Forum that it would. Report back.