Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,120 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TominqueBo_VZW's Correct Answers

Hello Nickod777, I would love to clarify your device capability!  There is not a way to simply make all restricted calls silent, however you can add call restrictions.  You can set your device t... See more...
Hello Nickod777, I would love to clarify your device capability!  There is not a way to simply make all restricted calls silent, however you can add call restrictions.  You can set your device to receive calls from your contacts only if that's a desire.  You can do so by following the visuals here http://bit.ly/ORuqm3 .  Please let me know if you need any additional assistance.  Thank you! TominqueBo_VZW
Hello wardlucas1, The total equipment coverage is a great protection plan.  You can submit a claim via the options posted in this link by clicking here  If you need additional assistance I can... See more...
Hello wardlucas1, The total equipment coverage is a great protection plan.  You can submit a claim via the options posted in this link by clicking here  If you need additional assistance I can also assist you with getting connected to submit a claim as well.  Please let me know if you need help.  Thank you. TominqueBo VZW Support Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport
Hello jimfitzgerald, Yes, it is possible to do an AOL of a mobile broadband plan.  The account owner would need to have a representative notate the account that it is ok for the person in mind... See more...
Hello jimfitzgerald, Yes, it is possible to do an AOL of a mobile broadband plan.  The account owner would need to have a representative notate the account that it is ok for the person in mind to assume the account.  Once the account is notated the person that is taking over the plan needs to call the AOL department at 888-832-4540 and provide the account information and the process for the AOL to be complete will be started.  Also, If you are eligible for an upgrade or have a VZW mobile phone you can also transition the mobile broadband line into a cell phone line if you desire.  I can notate the account for you if you need assistance just send me a DM with your name, mobile number and the name of the person that is assuming the line.  Thank you.  TominqueBo VZW Support Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport
Hello rdewitt,   I know the camera is a neat feature.  I would like to suggest a few things to attempt for success.  I would first look at the actually camera and observe if you can see the len... See more...
Hello rdewitt,   I know the camera is a neat feature.  I would like to suggest a few things to attempt for success.  I would first look at the actually camera and observe if you can see the lens or if the shutter looks closed.  If the shutter is open try going to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Find Camera app & tap>Clear data & Cache.  Power cycle the device after and retest the camera.  If you still need to move forward I would suggest a factory reset before looking into a replacement.  You can do this reset by navigating to Settings>Privacy>Factory Reset>Reset Phone>Erase Everything.  Please be sure to back up phone prior this will erase everything on the device.  The phone will prompt your to reactivate after reboot as well.  Please let me know your results so I may further assist if needed.  Thank you.  
Hello BCinSC,   I do understand having a sluggish device can be a bit frustrating.  Clearing the cache is a very effective troubleshooting step that may assist in cases such as this.  Since tha... See more...
Hello BCinSC,   I do understand having a sluggish device can be a bit frustrating.  Clearing the cache is a very effective troubleshooting step that may assist in cases such as this.  Since that step did not assist you I would try to clear the cache/data on the specific applications you mentioned.  You can do so by navigating to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Find the apps you are referring to and clear cache/data.  Power cycle the device and test.  If you are still unsuccessful I would complete a factory reset on the device.  Please keep in mind this will erase everything on the device so please back up if desired.  You can do this by going to Settings>Privacy>Factory Data Reset>Reset Phone>Erase Everything.  The device will power cycle and will prompt activation by choosing option 1.  Please let me know how the device operates after the reset.  Thank you.  
Hello suekansas,   I know email is an important form of communication.  I would like to assist you.  What type of email are we referring to (ex. Yahoo, AOL...etc)?  If the sync schedule is set ... See more...
Hello suekansas,   I know email is an important form of communication.  I would like to assist you.  What type of email are we referring to (ex. Yahoo, AOL...etc)?  If the sync schedule is set and the manual sync is not working I would suggest removing  and re-adding the email account.  You can remove the account by navigating to the My Accounts icon>select and hold the email account you are referring to>select remove account & ok.  Once the account is removed choose add account and add the email log in credentials and test.  Please let me know if this helps.  Thank you.  
Hello linzersrozers,   You may unblock a number that is currently blocked by signing into your My Verizon account and choosing block calls & messages under the plan tab.  You would then click i... See more...
Hello linzersrozers,   You may unblock a number that is currently blocked by signing into your My Verizon account and choosing block calls & messages under the plan tab.  You would then click in the box with the number that is currently blocked and erase the number and select apply.  You can also have customer service do this for you if you have problems or PM myself and I will further assist as well.  Please let me know if this helps.  Thank you.  
Hello Diana1952,   I know the picture ID is a neat feature.  I am not sure if the pictures you are referring to next to their number is the profile picture from facebook or pictures you took wi... See more...
Hello Diana1952,   I know the picture ID is a neat feature.  I am not sure if the pictures you are referring to next to their number is the profile picture from facebook or pictures you took with your phone.  If they are pictures from Facebook please make sure you have the Facebook account linked to your device by navigating to Settings>Accounts & Sync>Add Account >Choose Facebook>Add sign in credentials.  If you are referring to picture that you have taken or saved to your phone you will have to set manually directly from desired picture or editing the contact and adding picture.  Please let me know if I understood your question correctly and if this helped.  Thank you.        
Hello dbaps,   I know this particular action can be a bit frustrating.  I would suggest navigating to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Find the Market application and clear data/ca... See more...
Hello dbaps,   I know this particular action can be a bit frustrating.  I would suggest navigating to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Find the Market application and clear data/cache.  Power the device off and back on and launch the Market application and accept the terms and conditions and test a download/install of an application and please advise if this was successful for you.  Thank you.  
Hello HLee,   1.  I apologize you did not have immediate written support via your device.  You can always find device manuals online at vzw.com/support > click on device> and choose the appropr... See more...
Hello HLee,   1.  I apologize you did not have immediate written support via your device.  You can always find device manuals online at vzw.com/support > click on device> and choose the appropriate device and manual will populate for you to select.  Click here for the manual for the Cosmos.  We are always near for support through which ever channel you choose to reach out to.     2.  I also want to provide some information on the daily scoop.  Daily scoop is a free application that will not charge you any data unless one of the click to call or click to launch links are chosen.  Here is some information how to remove or stop daily scoop.    Media Center >  Browse & Download menu > Daily Scoop icon.  Menu > Options > Verizon Msgs > Off.  Menu > Options > Bonus Msgs > Off.  You may also choose to suspend your account by contacting vzdailyscoopsupport@mobileposse.com.  You can delete the application from your phone entirely by doing the following: Main Menu > Media Center menu > Browse & Download > Daily Scoop > Options > Erase.   3.  I'm not exactly sure I know what you mean about the dialed list.  Are you saying you are unsure how to erase a contact off the list in general or are we referring to one contact in particular?  If it is in general you would go to your list and highlight the contact or number>press options>erase.  If you are stating you know how to do so, but there is one contact in particular that just won't erase I would suggest erasing the contact as a whole and then erasing the entries and re-add the contact.     To add a favorite contact you would select contacts>select favorites at the top>add.  To remove a number from favorites you would select contacts>choose the favorite by scrolling through the list using the left and right arrow keys>options>remove.       I hope this information helps you.  Thank you.   
Hello AZSALUKI,   At this moment there is no release information for the GB update for the Thunderbolt.  You can navigate to this link https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEI... See more...
Hello AZSALUKI,   At this moment there is no release information for the GB update for the Thunderbolt.  You can navigate to this link https://email.vzwshop.com/servlet/formlink/f?NFOQU&SOURCEID=WEB_DGF_VZW_SUPPORTNAV to sign up for updates. Thank you. 
Hello dmokeler,   Sync and Connect is a new neat feature that allows a user to integrate multiple email account to one central place.  Along with having all of your emails from different accoun... See more...
Hello dmokeler,   Sync and Connect is a new neat feature that allows a user to integrate multiple email account to one central place.  Along with having all of your emails from different accounts in one place, you can also send text and picture messages as well as have your all of your contacts in this one location as well.  It is just a tool to assist our customers with more convenience.  This feature is include in your VZW service at no charge if this is something that interest you.  The link below will take you to additional information about the feature if you would like to take advantage. (Data charges apply)   http://support.vzw.com/clc/faqs/Features%20and%20Optional%20Services/sync_and_connect.html
Hello jamesbdunn,   I know the V-Text is a great feature to be able to use.  The captcha is not something that is populating on VZW's behalf.  A captcha involves one computer or a server asking... See more...
Hello jamesbdunn,   I know the V-Text is a great feature to be able to use.  The captcha is not something that is populating on VZW's behalf.  A captcha involves one computer or a server asking for the verification.  Usually there is an opportunity to have the captcha read aloud or the chance to receive a different captcha to try.  I hope this helps you in the future.   
Hello Paulie79ta,   If you do not see the option to cancel subscription you will then need to open Backup Assistance>Help (If you do not see help just yet press the softkey for Options and then... See more...
Hello Paulie79ta,   If you do not see the option to cancel subscription you will then need to open Backup Assistance>Help (If you do not see help just yet press the softkey for Options and then help)>from the help screen dial *73738#.  The Backup Assistant app should close, and the client will now be reset and you can move forward with redownloading and entering in pin to restore.  If that does not assist then you will need to complete a factory reset Settings>Security>Enter Security Code (default is last 4 of MDN)>Restore Phone>Enter Security Code again to Factory Reset the device. This will reset the Backup Assistant.  FYI this option will erase everything on the device.   You will have to reprogram your device by dialing *228 send and option 1 and after reboot you will be able to redownload.  Please let me know if this helps or if you already have resolved the issue.  
Hello jayrody,    Sorry to hear you are having that opportunity.  Hopefully, your phone is back up and running by now, but if by chance it is not I can assist.  Bearone21 gave great advice, if ... See more...
Hello jayrody,    Sorry to hear you are having that opportunity.  Hopefully, your phone is back up and running by now, but if by chance it is not I can assist.  Bearone21 gave great advice, if a battery pull is not assisting it would call for a factory reset.  You can do this by following the following steps:   Press and hold the Power button then select Power off. If the device isn't responding to input, remove / replace the battery. Press and hold the Home key then press power button to turn on. Press the Power button while holding Home. From the Android Recovery screen (exclamation point with an android figure), press Volume Up / Down simultaneously. Select wipe data / factory reset then press the Power button. Select Yes -- delete all user data then press the Power button Reset process to may take approximately 1 minute. Ensure reboot system now is selected then press the Power button. Please keep in mind this will erase everything from your device.  Since your device will not power on we are unable to back up, so hopefully your contacts were backed up through Backup Assistance and or your Google email account.  
Hello smaxwell,   I do understand how important messaging is and how frustrating this can be.  We can check a few more things on your device and if successful great if not the next step would b... See more...
Hello smaxwell,   I do understand how important messaging is and how frustrating this can be.  We can check a few more things on your device and if successful great if not the next step would be to attempt a factory reset.   Do you have any 3rd party messaging apps on your device?  If so, first remove and see if you still have notification after power cycle.  I would then suggest  going to Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>find your messaging app and clear data and cache.  Also, you can do the same steps, but after pressing all apps under manage apps, press your menu button and sort by size and clear data/cache on the biggest apps.  Remove battery after this and retest.  If that doesn't assist you can go to Settings>Sd and Phone Storage>Reset Phone>Erase Everything.  Please keep in mind this will erase everything from your device, so you may want to back up your media to memory card and contact to Backup Assistance, Google or Sd card.  Also, keep in mind you will have to reprogram the phone after so follow prompts to activate and choose option 1.  Please let me know if this is successful for you.    
Hello Galaxy80,   A class 10 Sd card will work with the DX.  Upon your own research it is at your discretion, however, if you want to use it or not.  
Hello knrc389,   I do agree front face video conferencing is a neat feature!  Our community member MostlyALurker is accurate.  The Yahoo Messenger app only supports front-facing on the myTouch4... See more...
Hello knrc389,   I do agree front face video conferencing is a neat feature!  Our community member MostlyALurker is accurate.  The Yahoo Messenger app only supports front-facing on the myTouch4G and the EVO.  You can submit feedback to the developer by choosing the app in the Market icon and by scrolling to the bottom and there is an option to email developer.     TominqueBo_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport