Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,904 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JoeL_VZW's Correct Answers

Great question KC2020. You can block services online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Please log in and choose the Block Services hyperlink on the left side. JoeL_VZW follow us on... See more...
Great question KC2020. You can block services online at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon Please log in and choose the Block Services hyperlink on the left side. JoeL_VZW follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I'm sorry this is happening Ejaz. It may be account related or an issue with the senders network. To trouble shoot this I would recommend reaching out to global support team at 800-711-8300. ... See more...
I'm sorry this is happening Ejaz. It may be account related or an issue with the senders network. To trouble shoot this I would recommend reaching out to global support team at 800-711-8300. JoeL_VZW Follow us onTwitter @VZWSupport
I completely understand the need of reliable service, packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon 4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in cert... See more...
I completely understand the need of reliable service, packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon 4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in certain areas especially indoors. Since you are not having this issue outdoors, we recommend a network extender to enhance indoor coverage. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/ Let us know if you have questions about this accessory. Thank you, JoeL_VZW
Thanks Ann154 for the reply. Hello doreenhid I can understand how frustrating it is to keep hearing "Verizon Wireless" before every ring. I can help! To turn this feature off please go to: ... See more...
Thanks Ann154 for the reply. Hello doreenhid I can understand how frustrating it is to keep hearing "Verizon Wireless" before every ring. I can help! To turn this feature off please go to: Menu>Settings>Sound> uncheck roaming tone. Please let me know if you run into any difficulties. Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello Mcrossin I would be glad to help with the Facebook application and your Droid 4. Have you downloaded the Facebook application from the market? If so please sign up with your login creden... See more...
Hello Mcrossin I would be glad to help with the Facebook application and your Droid 4. Have you downloaded the Facebook application from the market? If so please sign up with your login credentials. From the main page of the mobile application,  press the 3 lines at the top scroll down to your friends. Click on the friend's name, then press write post. After you write your message don't forget to press post in the upper corner of the application. Please let me know if you run into any problems Thank you JoeL_VZW Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport
Hello igelclan,   Yes we can swap phone numbers between your two devices. I would be glad to help.   What you will need is both iphones powered off and a third device. The third device cannot... See more...
Hello igelclan,   Yes we can swap phone numbers between your two devices. I would be glad to help.   What you will need is both iphones powered off and a third device. The third device cannot be a phone that has had either of the iphones' mobile numbers programmed on it call technical support from that device. Technical supports number is 800-922-0204 option 3.   You can also send me a PM and I would be glad to help with the number transfer.       Thank you      
@gfpumpkins   Its very upsetting to have  market errors and a error with your Google account syncing. I want to fix this with your help immediately. Thank you for all the troubleshooting you ha... See more...
@gfpumpkins   Its very upsetting to have  market errors and a error with your Google account syncing. I want to fix this with your help immediately. Thank you for all the troubleshooting you have already done.   Can you see your contacts on Gmail from a laptop or PC? If its a error that was caused by an application, I would recommend a hard reset. Please make sure your device is backed up prior to resetting. Here's a link for the hard reset.   It may be caused by the market experiencing an error while updating. Several of our customers have downloaded from the browser "market apk " and this has fixed the issue.   Please let me know if you still experience any errors and I'll gladly further troubleshoot with you.   Thank you    
  @bigjuancrd   It's very annoying to receive a daily message or a pop up that you don't want on your device. Let's get this removed quickly.   Was this something that was downloaded to the ... See more...
  @bigjuancrd   It's very annoying to receive a daily message or a pop up that you don't want on your device. Let's get this removed quickly.   Was this something that was downloaded to the device from the Media Center? Please check Menu>Media Center>Browse & Download. Do you see any applications about history?   It also may be a premium text message that has been signed up on the device. Does it comes in under messaging> Inbox? If so please reply with "STOP".   Let me know how that message shows up, so we can get this removed.   Thank you
@te100   I would be glad to go over the Unlimited Prepay plan. The Unlimited Nationwide is countrywide, The Unlimited Domestic is your local area. You could be charged for receiving or sending ... See more...
@te100   I would be glad to go over the Unlimited Prepay plan. The Unlimited Nationwide is countrywide, The Unlimited Domestic is your local area. You could be charged for receiving or sending calls or text internationally. Here's a link to see all our prepay plans   Thank you
Thank you to the community for your replies.   I hate when that happens I can sympathize as I once dropped my phone in my puppy's water bowl. So I understand your frustrations. Do you have insu... See more...
Thank you to the community for your replies.   I hate when that happens I can sympathize as I once dropped my phone in my puppy's water bowl. So I understand your frustrations. Do you have insurance on the iphone? To file a claim click here. If not you can purchase a certified like new device at a discounted rate. Or you can activate a older device on my verizon until you get the iphone replaced at www.verizonwireless.com. Please let me know if that helps.   Thank you
You can definitely look at how many Mb were used on your device on a previous bill. Please log in to My Verizon on www.verizonwireless.com. On the right side of the screen please select view bill... See more...
You can definitely look at how many Mb were used on your device on a previous bill. Please log in to My Verizon on www.verizonwireless.com. On the right side of the screen please select view bill then select the month you would like to view the usage from. After selecting the month please choose charges by line select the Mobile Broadband number and you will be able to see Mb used. I use this all the time. Another great tool we offer is Account Analysis located on My Verizon as well this auto calculates and checks to make sure your on the right plan for you.   Thank you
        Wow I can't imagine not getting all my text messages. That's very irritating. The device should still receive messages when it powers back on. I will gladly look into this further with yo... See more...
        Wow I can't imagine not getting all my text messages. That's very irritating. The device should still receive messages when it powers back on. I will gladly look into this further with you. Are you using a text messaging application? Did this start after an application was downloaded? Please go to Messages>menu>settings> and make sure auto retrieve is checked. Please clear your message history and retry. Go to menu>settings>applications>manage applications>all>messages>clear data.  Let me know if this helps, if not we will further investigate the issue.   Thank you
Oh my! Lets see if we can get this fixed right away. You have already tried a battery pull and you mentioned a task killer application. That may be the culprit. Please make sure your device is ba... See more...
Oh my! Lets see if we can get this fixed right away. You have already tried a battery pull and you mentioned a task killer application. That may be the culprit. Please make sure your device is backed up. Once your sure its backed up, please do a hard reset . Once the device restarts please remove any antivirus or task killer applications. Let me know if that helps, if not I will be happy to try some other things with you.   Thank you
Thank you to the community for you replies.   @elseesea2 You are absolutely correct. The message that you received means exactly what you thought. If you sent one picture to two people it would... See more...
Thank you to the community for you replies.   @elseesea2 You are absolutely correct. The message that you received means exactly what you thought. If you sent one picture to two people it would count as two messages that would come out of your 250 bundle. You wouldn't incur any extra  picture messaging charges as long as you haven't exceeded 250 text or pictures.   Thank you
Thanks to the community for your responses.   Its very annoying to have the voicemail indicator stuck on the screen. We can definitely get this resolved. First please remove the battery and ret... See more...
Thanks to the community for your responses.   Its very annoying to have the voicemail indicator stuck on the screen. We can definitely get this resolved. First please remove the battery and retest. Unlike application notifications that you can press clear on my Lg Revolution it doesn't give a clear option for voicemail notifications. If you still have the notification please  call your phone leave a voicemail. Then call your voicemail delete the  new message and see if it removes the notification. Please repost with results.   Thank you
I would be glad to go over temperature questions with the mifi device. Here's a  link to the user manual. Press Control and "F" to search for temperature.   1. Has anyone else noticed performan... See more...
I would be glad to go over temperature questions with the mifi device. Here's a  link to the user manual. Press Control and "F" to search for temperature.   1. Has anyone else noticed performance problems with the MiFi 4510L or its battery when exposed to prolonged heat?  yes prolonged heat will effect performance.   2. Is there a recommended range of temperatures which this device should operate within? EnvironmentalOperating Temperature: -10 ° C to +45° C (14°F to 113° F) Storage Temperature: -20° C to 60° C (-4° F to 140° F)   3. Could temperature be related to the MiFi 4510L's performance or permanently damage its components? yes to both   4. Anyone know if overheated batteries are covered by the warranty? yes unless purposefully damaged examples melted housing   Thank you 
Thanks to the Community for all your responses.   The New Blackberry Bold 9930 is here! Please click here to see the device and information about this lastest device from Blackberry.   Thank ... See more...
Thanks to the Community for all your responses.   The New Blackberry Bold 9930 is here! Please click here to see the device and information about this lastest device from Blackberry.   Thank you
Thank you to the community for your replies.          We ask that you return the defective equipment within 5 business days. We understand that things happen and that doesn't always work. After... See more...
Thank you to the community for your replies.          We ask that you return the defective equipment within 5 business days. We understand that things happen and that doesn't always work. After 5 days the warehouse will put the full retail charge on the account for the device. They will remove the charge up to 90 days once they receive the defective equipment as long as there is no physical or liquid damage to the device. Please click here to see how to hard reset the device. Please click here to see you to erase the memory card.   Thank you
The amount of rings prior to getting picked up to voicemail can't be changed on the Homephone Connect. If you have a Answering machine you may be able to set that to pick up before the Homephone ... See more...
The amount of rings prior to getting picked up to voicemail can't be changed on the Homephone Connect. If you have a Answering machine you may be able to set that to pick up before the Homephone Connect goes to voicemail. The time interval prior to voicemail pickup is 30 seconds. Hope this information helps clarify the ring time for you.   Thank you
Thanks to the community for your replies.   The droid X2 update to gingerbread is here. To see the benefits of the update please click here .   Thank you